Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 15. (Read 1944 times)

Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
April 24, 2018, 11:05:11 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

In fact, it is the other way around currently!
To answer your question, bitcoin can govern the whole world in the aspect of payment and transactions. Currently, we use the standard form of payment which is fiat for our daily transactions and exchanges. If countries will slowly adapt and embrace the digitalized form of payment in the future, we might use bitcoin as the main ledger or trading platform across all transactions happening.
Though this situation might be ideal, it is far from happening right now due to a number of reasons especially when we focus on the underdeveloped countries (since they cannot fully implement and change their payment structure without prioritizing their technological means).
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 11:04:41 PM
Bitcoin is growing fast and many people are now acknowledging it now and using it for investment. Even though its getting popular in most of the countries still it doesnt govern the world. It maybe help people to invest in a decentralized system but it will never govern the world. I can say that bitcoin will help us in many ways.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
April 24, 2018, 11:00:09 PM
No, there do not seem to be enough elements to think that this could ever happen, because all the central banks of the world will always make great efforts to preserve the monopoly of the money of each country, and I find it difficult that they are willing to give up their sovereignty to be part of a common financial entity with global reach.

I believe that bitcoin has its main strength in decentralization, but it is also its main impediment to be adopted as a common currency by the countries of the world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
April 24, 2018, 10:54:01 PM
I don't think you understand the meaning of the word govern, as bitcoin isn't some entity who has the brains or AI to govern the world. It can just be used as a currency for digital payments, as a ledger for storing transactions and for few other things. Dreaming that Bitcoin will become the world currency is something that I don't see possible and even if it ever happened than it will take few decades before that is even a possibility.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 10:49:51 PM
Bisa saja..namun pertanyaan mampukah..seluruh warga dunia memahami apa itu bitcoin,dan segala kinerjanya..perlu waktu lama supaya bitcoin bisa di terima dengan sepenuhnya oleh warga dunia..
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 10:45:05 PM
it seems impossible gan. if the bitcoin digital currency will regulate the world economy. do not think too far first. even I have an opinion If bitcon will most likely go hand in hand with the paper currency .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
April 24, 2018, 10:38:46 PM
bitcoin revolutionizes the existence of fiat currencies
by digitizing all the financial requirements, then all transactions will become safer and easier
Bitcoin is a pioneer in the presence of cryptocurrency
Activity: 58
April 24, 2018, 10:00:56 PM
I don't think bitcoin can govern the whole world .. Because there are some countries who are against and banned the operation of bitcoin.
All i can see as of now is maybe 80% of countries were engage in bitcoin services . When it discuss to international laws and ordered by the united nation councils to impose the spreading use of bitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 08:11:53 PM
why not !!! knowing that bitcoin is open to all countries so there are also countries that do not want to accept bitcoin because there is a government benefit but the bitcoin is strictly in the rules that it's hard for you to join it and sometimes also we do not understand them so often the country that violates bitcoin is suddenly banned .there is also a country that does not accept bitcoin but there is no possible bitcoin can be around the world .. for me it's not hard to mix bitcoin just need let's do the diligence and patience so that we can reach our success and if it happens that bitcoin around the world is probably nothing tough and everything can go in and it's easy to enter bitcoin so it will not be so difficult when you know how to make the run smoothly you live when you know how to buy a bitcoin around the world is a cryptocurrency and real currency. lose weight and work because bitcoin has so many ways to get you how much money you can get so you just have to earn your success.
Activity: 176
April 24, 2018, 08:40:07 AM
As for now bitcoin will need to attain its legalization first before it will govern a country... Governing in the way that people used it a payment for everything... It is quite good if it happens but we need to consider the value of Bitcoin everyday...  Its hard to manage the fluctuations happening always here in the market... What if people used it as payment or as their money... Its very difficult to handle...  People will always used their coins in their wallet to make sure that it is secure...  Bitcoin would need to have a stable value before we can use it everyday....
Activity: 70
April 24, 2018, 08:27:44 AM
I doubt if that can happen at this time, because bitcoin can not even fully perform the function of payment means, that is, used as virtual digital money. Also, bitcoin is decentralized digital currency which means free from government. Bitcoin are global currency,wherever country you are,you can use and invest in bitcoin but it doesn't mean that it will rule and govern the whole world. Government will not allow it for sure.

I think bitcoin will be a global currency in the future from people from all over the world involved, but it may take a while. Bitcoin has a tremendous potential in regulating the world's currencies and affecting the world economy positively which has the capacity to drastically reduce world poverty
Activity: 182
April 24, 2018, 08:13:31 AM
Bitcoin has changed the market a lot. Not only it created a whole industry with professionals, rules of the game but also made it possible for ordinary people to earn money. It`s risky but life is a risk, you know. That`s the change that bitcoin brought to the world.  Wink
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 12:44:31 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

I think if all of the people in the world using bitcoin, for me the bitcoin can govern the whole world. I want to earn money so I want also to share my blessings to other by teaching them how to use bitcoin. The bitcoin is very powerful because of it's ability to give or earn money by some bitcoin users.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:43:27 AM
What you can say?
I believe that bitcoin can control or govern the whole world if in the future it'll be the money or it'll be the way to use in transacting money, paying bills etc. bitcoin has a big impact right now not only for adults but for some teenagers as young as they are right now and they can understand the concept of bitcoin they may be the one of the factor that bitcoin may be govern the world in the future.
Activity: 86
April 24, 2018, 12:37:00 AM
It is definitely time consuming. If all countries have positive attitude towards bit coin and accept it as medium of trading in their daily life then only it can govern the whole world. It is totally uncertain.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 12:15:44 AM
What you can say?
I believe to govern you say means to dominate. I dont think that it would do. Although its population and acceptance is increasing, government around the world are still skeptical on whether to adopt it or ban it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
April 24, 2018, 12:10:49 AM
What you can say?

For now in the current situation of bitcoin, it is not yet possible that it eill govern the whole world, although it has the capacity to. Yes it has a huge contribution in the economy of some countries but some nations do not understand and appreciate its help to their country. The probability a single currency governinv the world is still impossible in my point of view.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
April 24, 2018, 12:06:50 AM
It has a quite high possible. if bitcoin is accepted by many big companies and many peoples, all of us will using bitcoin in the future.
if bitcoin used by all peoples in the world, bitcoin will govern the whole world for sure.
Activity: 120
April 23, 2018, 10:34:45 PM
It cannot be happen that btc govern whole world because I believe in near future, there's a lot of great project to come that can defeat bitcoin...as a matter of fact, many incoming project that have a great innovations about new generation of Blockchain Technology and it so very interesting and very helpful.
Activity: 2
April 23, 2018, 10:17:44 PM
i think yes, BTC has the capacity to govern the world because it has a precious value eventhough it is a cryptocurrency. i mean the only thing that could shut down bitcoin is global internet shutdown of course without internet we could not gain access to our coins
Pages:
Jump to: