Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 13. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
April 28, 2018, 10:11:56 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

I don't think this is an easy way to implement but I am sure that if this will going to happen then in the next few decades will build history for each economy in different countries.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
Well it can lead to agreements between all countries when it comes to business industry but governing them all won't be possible because people are not controlling bitcoin alone but with many factors.
Activity: 35
April 28, 2018, 10:05:00 AM
for me it will not really govern but it will be regulated in the future since up to this day, more countries are still not in favor with bitcoin. it will be legalize, but it will be regulated by the government.
Activity: 89
April 28, 2018, 10:03:20 AM
It cannot be happen that btc govern whole world because I believe in near future, there's a lot of great project to come that can defeat bitcoin...as a matter of fact, many incoming project that have a great innovations about new generation of Blockchain Technology and it so very interesting and very helpful.
Activity: 182
April 28, 2018, 09:33:10 AM
I think bitcoin can never govern the world business. We can use bitcoin in other transaction but we can never use bitcoin in all transaction. We need to use internet to use bitcoin. Most business use buy real money and bitcoin is just a digital currency that need to convert in real money to use it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
April 28, 2018, 09:30:52 AM
Bitcoin It is possible that there may be a director of a country or a manager who is affiliated to bitcoin, but how can a currency in a very long way create a state policy that the crypto paralegai can trust so much? Why not, but at present the state is opposed to prohibition or restriction .
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 09:23:12 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

For me its not because to govern a country so hard and also the whole world because before we govern the world we need to start to govern a small country so that there is a chance to do it for other country. But i think bitcoin cant govern the other country because of the government they have.
Activity: 377
April 28, 2018, 09:14:18 AM
Nowadays Bitcoin reaches other countries and it is used in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What can you say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of the business market, govern the world of every payment as it is moving to make it the future money.?
Bitcoin can manage the whole world. If Bitcoin is used by all people in the World, it means that Bitcoin will sooner or later be legalized by countries around the World. Everyone will use Bitcoin as a means of the transaction as well as an investment asset. In the future, I am sure Bitcoin will govern the business market in the World and become the future money for everyone.
Activity: 420
CAT.EX Exchange
April 28, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
I think it will be difficult. Seeing up to this day are still many countries that have not legalized bitcoin. Suppose all countries have legalized bitcoin. Maybe in my opinion still can not bitcoin set the whole world. In a country there must be a government and definitely have its own currency. And in this world very many countries. If all countries have the same way of thinking. Maybe it could happen.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency. Its emissions are not controlled by any state, transactions are transparent and at the same time anonymous, the system is reliably protected, it is simple and at the same time extremely complex. Bitcoin is not provided with anything, except the interest of sellers and buyers shown to it. In just a couple of years, cryptocurrency and mining firmly settled in the headlines of the media.
Activity: 238
April 28, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
The attitude to the crypto currency is ambiguous - for some it is the whole world, for others it's just a surrogate. But its importance in the modern world is already a reality.
Activity: 462
April 28, 2018, 08:26:00 AM
it has a possible. but governments maybe dont let it happened.
they must be prepare a regulation for bitcoin, so the bitcoin and crypto wont govern the world.  Angry
Activity: 425
April 28, 2018, 12:33:13 AM
Bticoin can be the future of currency and can be widely accepted, but it's to ambitious to say that bitcoin can govern currency. Bitcoin can co-exist with existing currency and different forms of payments. Bitcoin maybe the future, but there's still a vast possibilities of events in the future that may affect bitcoin, which is mostly positive. This maybe decided on how widely can the public can accept bitcoin.
Activity: 154
April 27, 2018, 09:28:00 PM
As far as I am concerned the government wouldn't allow it because it will only benefit most of us here using or investing in bitcoin. Because if you look at it how else are the poverty people, and those who don't know how to used bitcoin are going to pay their payment, and the worst what if there is no electricity or internet connect then how else are we going to pay or buy goods or services.
I agreed if the government can avail this kind of bitcoin because its a big profit for us especially when it comes the benefits.
Activity: 1190
April 27, 2018, 08:49:58 PM
What you can say?
may be bitcoin can govern whole currency in the world.every sector specially bank and marketing sector can trade their transaction with bitcoi..
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
April 27, 2018, 07:13:24 PM
There is a limit to how many transactions can occur at the same time. We can increase the limit for blockchain but there will still be a limit and that is not possible for 10 billion users. Transactions will not be clear or they can remove but with very high transaction costs make it useless for most transactions. Cool
Activity: 101
April 27, 2018, 10:32:06 AM
What you can say?
Bitcoin gives investors a considerable profit but besides the virtual currency can also bring them risks during the business, many people think that should invest in a small way. The floor to get the fluctuation of the virtual currency then gain more experience.
Activity: 115
April 27, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
I think bitcoin can't govern the whole world because it has a limited supply in the market and also some country not accepted bitcoin.
But it helps other people to become rich and to start a business. If bitcoin has an unlimited supply in the market I think it will govern the whole world.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 25, 2018, 11:48:56 PM
Bitcoin cannot govern the world since the governments on the world will not allow it. Governments does not allow any currency that is out of their control to   have a major control on their country. Even though some are adopting bitcoins but placed a limitations as to how bitcoin can be used. If you read the news today Sweden is advertising their new coin by saying " leave your bitcoin behind and invest to a new cryptocurrency that ensures 100% profit". This may not be the actual statement but that is what their announcement meant.
It is indeed governments wouldn't allow any currency beyond their control but in case their FIAT is failing, I believe people will choose a better and available option like digital currency. As an example, In Venezuela, most of the people use BItcoin for their living because of the economic crisis.

this is what will happen if they cannot trust fiat for their currency and they change their belief to other and in this situations, they start to use bitcoin for their living. but bitcoin cannot govern the whole world because bitcoin is not a government and bitcoin don't have any employee to work. bitcoin and other coin are like a currency on the internet and it's not related to any government at all. the government only can control the tax for the crypto user and unfortunately, the government still don't accepting bitcoin or make it legal in their country. but after the g20 summit, I think maybe many governments will thinking seriously about the cryptocurrency and I think they will start to find another information about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 110
April 25, 2018, 10:24:18 AM
Despit bitcoin are changing other's life, its benefits might be good on the single economy rather than a whole nation or a whole world. There is so many things unsolved on btc. Adoption of btc as payment system isn't that easy for the other ignorant countries that didn't know the benefits bitcoin can give us.
Pages:
Jump to: