Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 19. (Read 1944 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 06:37:24 AM
I really do not understand what you mean by govern but if you were referring to it being able to replace regular money as we know it then yes, there's always a possibility for that to happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 06:28:58 AM
Maybe the PREMISE  in not on  "Bitcoin can govern the world?" but instead Bitcoin can replace FIAT money on both local and international trading. The global acceptance of Bitcoin is growing (Bitcoin is Phenomenal Crypto). The Monetary Regulators of its country, are now looking into the safeguards vs scammer on crypto. there are some news how the government/ authority deals with the suspected scammer. am looking forward to see the Bitcoin and any other ALPs  coin will go thru a regulatory process by its country on how the people safely use this for any trading in the near future.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:23:35 AM
I think Bitcoin can rule the world, only problem is need to increase speed and decrease fees and so on, and in 5-10 years we can see it everywhere in any shop.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 06:21:15 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

Right now its hard bitcoin as payment in many country because banks do not want lose their control. But maybe in the future bitcoin can be payment. Right now many people treat bitcoin as investment instrument
Activity: 224
March 19, 2018, 06:05:24 AM
In my opinion, it is quite possible. The essence of everything that is happening, not in the cost and role of bitcoin, but in the break of the current economic and organizational structure of the world.We need to change the world, the financial system is one of the options for development, thanks to the crypto currency, we can go further in our development, dropping all the patterns and models of the past.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 06:01:23 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
I think it could be, because as we know bitcoin can now be said to be a global currency. Because the range that can be used by all circles. And of course bitcoin itself has good prospects for long-term investment vehicles.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:54:19 AM
What you can say?

bitcoin set the world seems to be difficult but to regulate the financial condition will certainly be able to affect the world's financial condition because bitcoin is a very influential digital currency in the future, because we know the paper currency is very inefficient and has started to lead to digtial currency .
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
March 19, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

I do not think so, however bitcoin can not regulate around the world.
wrong understanding according to my point of view.
but bitcoin can be the most efficient alternative as a tool of transactions and assets in investments. I agree. and in essence, today is the digital age and bitcoin is part of digital technology.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
March 19, 2018, 05:40:45 AM
What you can say?

Bitcoin can make an impact in the world but I think it can govern the whole world. I am into bitcoin to earn and have an invesstment . to govern the world of every payment I dont thnik so, Not everything can be paid by bitcoin . cryptocurrency is not being controlled by the government nor banks so  its not that easy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 05:32:38 AM
Well, even the most influential person can not manage the whole world, and bitcoin controls only his own crypto currency
Activity: 54
March 19, 2018, 05:17:00 AM
If you ask if Bitcoin can manage the world's currencies, I think it's possible that we will see it in a few years time. I believe Bitcoin will actually accomplish great things, but Bitcoin needs time to succeed.
Activity: 266
March 16, 2018, 04:48:03 PM
Nowadays, Bitcoin is spreading all over the world. Keeping a bigger role in the economic development of the world. Bitcoin is used as a transit partner. Bitcoin is now in use and use of banks. It can quickly make payments in the world. Bitcoin is still illegal in some countries in the world. But how Bitaken is going forward, it seems that it will rule the world at one time.
Activity: 42
March 11, 2018, 01:42:28 AM
I would like to weigh all the pros and cons of the crypto currency and, in particular, bitcoin itself. having studied a large amount of information and traced the stock exchanges, it became obvious that the advantages of crypto currency as such are not
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
February 21, 2018, 11:50:12 AM
What you can say?

I don't think so since the whole world and its system does not only revolves on currency nor economy and each nation has a lot of differences that bitcoin cannot overcome, there are a lot of factors that inhibits bitcoin from flourishing to other countries vice versa.  Though it certainly revolutionize the way we see currencies but governing the whole world's market is somehow a hard feat for bitcoin to overcome.
Activity: 68
February 21, 2018, 11:35:17 AM
What you can say?
yes it can develop a country and  future we can reach money for that
Activity: 112
February 21, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
I think not. Most likely it's a bubble on which big players play, and we just collect crumbs. Not all, but many) But I still hope to raise money on this bubble, at least on the bounty.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 21, 2018, 11:18:51 AM
What you can say?
It will not be possible because fiat money still governs almost everything. The possibilities of transactions are divided in many types and the cryptocurrency is just one of it. Keep in mind that there are still countries that do not possess advanced technology. This is the main thing that prevents your idea from happening since cryptocurrency is a technology.
Activity: 119
February 21, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
What you can say?
I think it is very difficult because not all countries accept bitcoin well let alone to set the world market. because if the government agrees with it what if there is no more internet where we will sell it and transact of course this will be difficult because no one knows the age of the internet.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
February 21, 2018, 10:47:44 AM
Knowing that bitcoin is becoming popular worldwide, I don't think that bitcoin will rule the world because its still not safe to go all in.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 10:23:17 AM
What you can say?

Bitcoin is just a currency, it will not be used in every country. This is because some countries have already banned it.
Pages:
Jump to: