Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 14. (Read 1943 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 10:18:29 AM
In recent times, the world is witnessing the emergence of virtual currency. But virtual currency is just a part, behind it is a breakthrough technology that can completely change our lives - blockchain technology.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

if bitcoin is used to regulate the world's financial conditions it is likely to be very difficult because the very limited supply of bitcoin will trigger price games, but if the total supply is very much likely it can happen.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
April 25, 2018, 10:01:32 AM
Bitcoin cannot govern the world since the governments on the world will not allow it. Governments does not allow any currency that is out of their control to   have a major control on their country. Even though some are adopting bitcoins but placed a limitations as to how bitcoin can be used. If you read the news today Sweden is advertising their new coin by saying " leave your bitcoin behind and invest to a new cryptocurrency that ensures 100% profit". This may not be the actual statement but that is what their announcement meant.
It is indeed governments wouldn't allow any currency beyond their control but in case their FIAT is failing, I believe people will choose a better and available option like digital currency. As an example, In Venezuela, most of the people use BItcoin for their living because of the economic crisis.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?

There is a possibility but the not today. There are country that do not want to use bitcoin. In our country base on the reports it is only 2M or the 106M population who are active in bitcoin. It it difficult for some of my countrymen because there are some areas who don't have internet connections.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 10:00:05 AM
No for instance take a look at the Internet, it is all over the world but not everybody know how to use the internet, same with bitcoin. it is a sensitive currency that involve smart and intelligent people to use, and not everybody are educated. even if it will become the world digital currency ,it will take time.  

Bitcoin is slowly making abuzz worldwide in fact some countries are widely using it in terms of online payments. However, it is hard for it to govern the whole world since not all people are familiar with it and not all has access to internet nor transact online. It will need proper guidance and good education for it to govern the whole but that is not impossible. It will only take time.
Activity: 55
April 25, 2018, 09:54:18 AM
No for instance take a look at the Internet, it is all over the world but not everybody know how to use the internet, same with bitcoin. it is a sensitive currency that involve smart and intelligent people to use, and not everybody are educated. even if it will become the world digital currency ,it will take time.  
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 09:51:06 AM
I don't know why you have this in mind, I hold the COINS, but I'm also a legal citizen, I'm just holding the currency as a way of investment, I don't think this is money laundering
we are same we are just an holder i dont think this will be illegal because bitcoin is already legal to our country. and for me this is only digital coin not our traditional coin thats why it will be the same what ever happens in our world.
Activity: 420
April 25, 2018, 09:47:49 AM
What you can say?

As bitcoin is hardly categorizes either it is a commodity, cash or digital by the central bank, It will still remains in its uniqueness  being the first decentralised  cryptocurrenciy created by the group of people or named  satoshi nakamoto. By its anonymity and volatility ,  it always attracts many investors, businessmen and traders around the  world. It could be yes,  a digital money in the future .
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
April 25, 2018, 09:15:50 AM
What you can say?

With the current BItcoin and exchangers situations, hacking, delay in confirmations, high fees etc, I don't think BItcoin is ready to govern the business world. But with time I'm positive BItcoin can. But it's gonna take alot of work.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
April 25, 2018, 09:06:54 AM
Bitcoin cannot govern the world since the governments on the world will not allow it. Governments does not allow any currency that is out of their control to   have a major control on their country. Even though some are adopting bitcoins but placed a limitations as to how bitcoin can be used. If you read the news today Sweden is advertising their new coin by saying " leave your bitcoin behind and invest to a new cryptocurrency that ensures 100% profit". This may not be the actual statement but that is what their announcement meant.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 08:53:16 AM
What you can say?

I think if all of the people in the world using bitcoin, for me the bitcoin can govern the whole world. I want to earn money so I want also to share my blessings to other by teaching them how to use bitcoin. The bitcoin is very powerful because of it's ability to give or earn money by some bitcoin users.

if bitcoin is a legend in all countries and accepted as a legitimate payment method. So bitcoin governing the business market seems to be difficult because we know the total supply of bitcoin has very limited but this could be the trigger increase and become the trigger of world currency movement
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 08:34:47 AM
Literally,Bitcoin have great impact globally. People want to change they sick of old traditional banking system and its hurdle and delays,Bitcoin can be global currency with aim to cashless method of payments.I know it will tale time but possible sooner or later.
Activity: 364
April 25, 2018, 05:57:18 AM
What you can say?
It could only possible if this will be supported by all countries and also the volatility of prices seems the reasons why others will not use this as currency and they opted to hold their Bitcoin as storage value in hoping that the price will skyrocket soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 05:48:06 AM
What you can say?

Bitcoins can given that it gains enough technological advancement through time. It can govern most, if not all, of the economical systems and monetary systems we have. Bitcoins will be the future of money and it is only high time we accept it as a game changer. Bitcoins have been the best thing that ever happened in the industry of money.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 04:29:08 AM
Cryptocurrencies, represented by bitcoin, are thought to be the new hope of the future, because money is power.

The real power of cryptographic money is the ability to print and distribute money without centralized power.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
What you can say?
actually it is what investors want to co-operate in economic development but why many countries are opposed to bitcoin investors would be very happy if the government inaugurates bitcoin as a currency that applies
Activity: 36
April 25, 2018, 04:17:21 AM
To be honest it is not likely to cover the whole world but maybe it can be used commonly in the advanced and developed countries.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
April 25, 2018, 04:11:23 AM
What you can say?
I believe to govern you say means to dominate. I dont think that it would do. Although its population and acceptance is increasing, government around the world are still skeptical on whether to adopt it or ban it.
If you look at the current state of the world, the possibility of getting there is impossible. because the economy of the country always relies on their own currency, how would it be if bitcoin became the center of it all. The state can no longer control its own finances. And that is a disaster for a country.
Activity: 71
April 25, 2018, 03:52:15 AM
Bitcoin cannot govern the whole world, some countries banned Bitcoin, so how can it govern the whole world. Using Bitcoin we need to use electricity and especially internet connection, whether we accept it or not many of our countrymen still don't have electricity and don't have the knowledge how to use internet, and also still many of our brothers and sisters still not adapting the growth of technology.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
April 25, 2018, 12:15:05 AM
Bitcoin is growing fast and many people are now acknowledging it now and using it for investment. Even though its getting popular in most of the countries still it doesnt govern the world. It maybe help people to invest in a decentralized system but it will never govern the world. I can say that bitcoin will help us in many ways.
Bitcoin can help us for the economic growth of every country but it does not mean that bitcoin can govern the whole world. Some countries ban or do not accept bitcoin because it can be use for illegal transactions where the government cannot control as well and the only action for them is not accept it to control the use of bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: