Pages:
Author

Topic: can bitcoin govern the whole world? - page 16. (Read 1944 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 09:36:56 PM
can bitcoin govern the whole world? The answer is of course not.

What bitcoin tries is to challenge the whole financial system of the current world, it can't success for now.
Activity: 14
April 23, 2018, 08:55:01 PM
not really because other countries banned bitcoin for currency.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
April 23, 2018, 07:29:09 PM
I think it is difficult to break through the governments of these countries. The banking industry will also stop bitcoin. Perhaps with the development and expansion of the encrypted currency community, bitcoin will be used more in the business field in the future.
Yes i agree.Bitcoin may be considered a very popular cryptocurrency but i don't think it will govern the whole world in the future.It's a decentralized one and its high volatility would prevent it from governing the whole world since people are not used in it and would face numerous problems if bitcoin will surpassed fiat currency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 06:59:13 PM
Probably no, to supply the whole world by bitcoin is kind of bitcoin also govern the world. In terms of currency bitcoin is the strongest currency right now. But the question is how long bitcoin will exist? How long bitcoin will still the king of kings of all currencies.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 06:21:01 PM
To formulate such a statement you must ve extremely simple minded. The world does not work like that.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 05:57:43 PM
It is unlikely that the government of any country will allow bitcoin to control the economy. And if that happens, it will simply turn our modern world upside down.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
April 23, 2018, 05:44:43 PM
Bitcoin will not allow anyone to control the world and somehow significantly influence the economy. Yes, it can make a modern financial system more comfortable, but it can't influence.
Activity: 209
April 22, 2018, 02:12:00 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that is only work online transaction, and it take  a long period of time to circulate, and bitcoin and other crypto are known as digital money, secondly Bitcoin has not be  legalize for many countries. just a matter of time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
April 21, 2018, 11:02:18 PM
I think it is difficult to break through the governments of these countries. The banking industry will also stop bitcoin. Perhaps with the development and expansion of the encrypted currency community, bitcoin will be used more in the business field in the future.

It is quite wishful for us member of the bitcoin community for bitcoin to govern the whole world since it would mean breaking walls against the government and banking industry. The economy can't run under decentralized currency since it would be a great opportunity to gamblers and corrupt politicians to make more money, leaving the poor ones in the losing end. Policies and sound protocols should be implemented.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 11:01:12 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
No bitcoin is still not legalized in many countries.Not every payment could be made in bitcoin as still majority of companies do not accept bitcoin as a payment option.
What do you mean by that ?I think it is difficult to break through the governments of these countries. Do you think btc can control the world ? The banking industry will also stop bitcoin. No man, the world is controlling btc. Perhaps with the development and expansion of the encrypted currency community, bitcoin will be used more in the business field in the future. But I think btc will never control the world. That will not happen as long as bitcoin is illegal, bitcoin can not regulate the whole world, and I think it would be impossible to realize one currency for the whole world, because every country has its own rules. Everything as it is own function including btc.
Activity: 163
April 21, 2018, 10:56:18 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 03:03:04 PM
Nowadays bitcoin reach other countries and it is use in some transactions and very helpful in some country's economic.
What you can say?
Can bitcoin govern the world of business market, govern the world of every payments as it is moving to make it the future money.?
No bitcoin is still not legalized in many countries.Not every payment could be made in bitcoin as still majority of companies do not accept bitcoin as a payment option.
Activity: 386
April 21, 2018, 12:05:22 PM
What you can say?

That will not happen as long as bitcoin is illegal, bitcoin can not regulate the whole world, and I think it would be impossible to realize one currency for the whole world, because every country has its own rules.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
What you can say?
Yes it is,  and it is possible because bitcoin is good thing to make our world rich . And specially for the market puposes. The uses of bitcoin is very easy and done for fast transactions. It also give positive  outcome when they used bitcoin and govern the whole world.
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 11:57:09 AM
What you can say?
,,,If all countries will became united one, I guess it would be happen as cashless world, but for nowadays, I think is not effective, because some other country's government were not ready for the adoptation of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 587
April 21, 2018, 11:52:25 AM
I don't know why you have this in mind, I hold the COINS, but I'm also a legal citizen, I'm just holding the currency as a way of investment, I don't think this is money laundering
may be one day butcoin will govern the world. I think bitcoin will be global currency in future. people of all over the world involving bitcoin day by day instead of paper fiat money.
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 11:48:46 AM
Bitcoin  can be exchanged and used  for other currencies, products, and services, actually the term is not govern  but help the world to protect their assets and made the transactions easy through new technologies.  So  bitcoin is one of the important that was introduced in order to have unity in every transaction where ever you are the world.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 11:47:24 AM
right. What bitcoin creates can dominate the entire world. The bitcoin market is expanding around the world. bitcoin is strongly influencing the world monetary system. It creates jobs for millions of people. Many people have become rich by investing in bitcoins. Many countries have adopted bitcoin and encourage people to use it. Bitcoins are part of the world.
Activity: 78
April 21, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
Bitcoin is a famously dececentralized cryptocurrency, a system of storing value, and a somewhat less-effective transaction medium. It allows near-instantaneous transfers all over the world without a middle man or regulatory body giving it the go-ahead. Fans of cryptocurrency fear government regulation could ruin it, but they shouldn’t be concerned. Any attempt control bitcoin simply won’t work.

Beyond the difficulties presented by the decentralization of bitcoin itself, governments and regulatory bodies have shown they lack understanding of technological topics, and bitcoin is one of the most complex. As governments struggle to ban technologies like Tor and encryption, it seems impossible to imagine them gaining the ability to truly impact bitcoin – and its alt-coin contemporaries – in a way that could impede its progress.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
April 21, 2018, 11:31:02 AM
We could all see bitcoin as a good asset on the market in the form of cryptocurrency that could initially help us to earn and to gain profit by deal with transaction on the system of blockchain that  could provide faster and reliable form of transaction for people who held bitcoin as a form of virtual currency. It does also affects the economy of ones country because it could also give people a chance to earn profit by having an investment and trading. Yet, this effect of bitcoin does not give the power to bitcoin to govern a world because it does simply function as a currency which help the economy and the system of transaction of a specific country.
Pages:
Jump to: