Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BitConnect recover? - page 11. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
February 08, 2018, 07:58:35 AM
Why would they try to recover Bitconnect? I mean the whole cryptoworld makes fun of it and there's a lot of meme spreading around. Many people will not invest on it again.
We will see about that, but it looks bitconnect will try to pay a lot of shills to promote their scam site again. Remember bitconnect will be back with a new name as bitconnect x and then we will see what will be happening with it soon.
But there is a plan to re-brand bitconnect into the new name again.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 07:58:01 AM
Do you want to lose again?
I do not think that the price will recover, how sad it does not sound.
In general, it is better to avoid such projects.
Anyway, Good luck to you!

I would also recommend everyone to stay away from BitConnect. They have lost trust, and it will be extremely difficult for the coin to recover. I can even admit the situation that the alt will vanish very soon.

I doubt at this moment, the litany of "bad press" spreads fast. And they are trying to restore the trust and confidence of the pubic by doing a creative approach to distract users away from issues. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
February 08, 2018, 07:41:34 AM
Why would they try to recover Bitconnect? I mean the whole cryptoworld makes fun of it and there's a lot of meme spreading around. Many people will not invest on it again.
EMV
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 07:38:06 AM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
So far it is not clear whether this statement that BitConnect completely stops activity though it is difficult to present full restoration of the company after such events testifies. The attacks of DDoS is convenient tactics which was used by many global Internet markets to seed confusion before roguish self-liquidation. The probability and the fact that the attacks were carried out from the platform is not excluded, it is simply impossible to track their origin from outside.
Activity: 140
February 08, 2018, 07:15:58 AM
There are a lot of people lost money at Bitconnect. They lost community trust and their next project Bitconnectx will be failed. Bitconnect is dead forever!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
February 08, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

When they loose consumer sentiment and trust, its nearly impossible for them to be back. They would really have to give some legal guarantees this time to get the ball rolling again!

Did you hold in Bitconnect?

Nope did not hold any myself.. but my god it has dipped so much it's difficult to resist buying this dip. Just curious if there's really absolutely no chance of recovery or not.
Lol. Do not be tempted man. That coin has no support and community again. I am sure right now, even the devs have dumped theirs and just some few people who bought at the top and just hoping maybe one day, they will have someone to sell it to with at least a little profit until they just get fed up at the end.

Better to look for a nice project you can trust and put your money in it. Bitconnect is gone and anything that happens there now will just be a manipulation to lure the gullible ones and you won't want to be in such a position.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
There is no way I will trust them again, they were all talk and no legitimacy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
February 08, 2018, 04:17:39 AM
Bitconnect is a pyramid scheme and the pyramid edifice has already crumble. If you are part of the scheme you must accept bitconnect for what is it and pick up the pieces and move on on to something better.
Activity: 84
February 08, 2018, 04:16:38 AM
I don't think it will recover. people warned  about bitconnect.open your eyes, see there are so many alt available and better than bitconnect.Bitconnect was a scam project.
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
February 08, 2018, 04:14:22 AM
Investing in Bitconnect is the equivalent of flushing money down the toilet.
Activity: 168
February 08, 2018, 04:05:24 AM
I sure hope not! Grin

And that the people who do try and help will get burned.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
February 08, 2018, 04:02:21 AM
it is impossible because it is obviously deceiving the public and they avoid it, it is difficult to be accepted back in the community.
Activity: 462
February 08, 2018, 02:02:33 AM
Do you want to lose again?
I do not think that the price will recover, how sad it does not sound.
In general, it is better to avoid such projects.
Anyway, Good luck to you!

I would also recommend everyone to stay away from BitConnect. They have lost trust, and it will be extremely difficult for the coin to recover. I can even admit the situation that the alt will vanish very soon.
Activity: 574
February 07, 2018, 05:37:41 PM
I think no chance at all to recover the BitConnect as we can see the deep fall. You are wasting your money if you invest again try to find other there's a lot have potential to get profit just keep on searching. And this is consider as a scam already.
Activity: 126
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 07, 2018, 05:26:58 PM
Everything its goin to recover if you alrdy see we alrdy have a rise on everything . Dont worry it was just a correction that was needed cuz we lost 2 players Korean And china. Stay faithul
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
February 07, 2018, 05:12:40 PM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
You are all warned before about bitconnect as ponzi scam and you are still hoping that they will come back. Please grow up, those crook will never comeback because they are only after your money. If you want to waste money again better hire a hired killer to kill those scammers.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 07, 2018, 04:18:24 PM
Yes Bitconnect is gonna comeback stronger than ever. I sold all my NEO and put it in BCC.

I almost spat out my drink when I read this, lol.
I know you are obviously being sarcastic.. you must be.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 07, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
That's a dead coin my friend. No different from airdrops
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
February 07, 2018, 04:17:04 PM
How can recover ponzi? From which wallet they will do payments? Maybe Satoshi give them some of his BTC? Guys, project raise own goal and dead. Spend your time more productively.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
February 07, 2018, 04:16:01 PM
It's a obvious ponzi scheme from the getgo. Research Onecoin - they have the same mode of operation which is typical of a ponzi scheme. Those poor folks thinking they'll get rich were taken for a ride.

So, no, it won't recover.
Pages:
Jump to: