Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BitConnect recover? - page 6. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 11:43:04 AM
you see, in crypto world. Trust is everything.
I don't doubt they want to build their trust from their customers back.
But truth is it's way too difficult. To create a new coin is the most fast way i think.
Activity: 274
February 11, 2018, 11:39:47 AM
Obviously bitconnect ponzi scam is the biggest scam in the cryptocurrency history,people had been warned not to join but they are eager to get fast rewards that is why they are scammed.Most of the people who got scammed doesnt know the risk of joining these lending services platform,lack of knowledge in investments are awful and not a proper reasoning.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
February 11, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

When they loose consumer sentiment and trust, its nearly impossible for them to be back. They would really have to give some legal guarantees this time to get the ball rolling again!

Did you hold in Bitconnect?
They even tried pumping a little bit after the incident happened and their own community just dumped pretty hard on them. This is a dead project, it was obvious from the start, but some people just won't listen. Whoever is holding now should better not just bother if there would be a comeback for it or not, as it is going to be joining the list of the coins in the coinmarketcap lower chain with no one to buy it, so better to sell now for a good project with great community.
Activity: 196
February 10, 2018, 01:19:22 PM
I'm shocked that this topic is still relevant. It seems to me the grandmothers already know that you need to forget about this scam project. Even if it suddenly recover, your investments were losted.

This is a normal phenomenon. Until people lose everything and all hope, they will believe that cucumber is a red.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 01:01:29 PM
Recover? It just needs to die already, and fast. Grin
Activity: 123
February 10, 2018, 12:54:44 PM
I think that Bitconnect will not return. The coin is now worth only $ 2. I invested in their landing program. All went well at first, but then they are unable to pay the money and it was all over. As a result, I could not even return the invested money. I don't hope to return it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert
February 10, 2018, 12:39:19 PM
It wont recover,most of the people who lost millions of dollars in this ponzi scheme probably trying to move on,the bitconnectX will probably end like what the first one.Do not trt to get involve if you thinking to invest,you will end up just like what these greedy investors from the past.Search from an alternative,participating in ICOs are lot better than joining these ponzi lending platforms.
So for me its impossible, don’t waste your BTC for this trash

That's what I thought and how greedy the dev team is when they even set the price for BitconnectX at $50/coin lol
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 09:48:46 AM
Bitconnect is the biggest scam ever in all the cryptocurrency history,which makes it the biggest investment failure for these investors,billions of dollars were stolen to the members,people receive enough warnings but these members didnt mind the risk of losing,that is why they cant blame other people but themselves,bitconnect is a well-crafted ponzi scheme and people should research first before investing to anything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 09:38:54 AM
It wont recover,most of the people who lost millions of dollars in this ponzi scheme probably trying to move on,the bitconnectX will probably end like what the first one.Do not trt to get involve if you thinking to invest,you will end up just like what these greedy investors from the past.Search from an alternative,participating in ICOs are lot better than joining these ponzi lending platforms.
So for me its impossible, don’t waste your BTC for this trash
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 09:36:51 AM
I'm shocked that this topic is still relevant. It seems to me the grandmothers already know that you need to forget about this scam project. Even if it suddenly recover, your investments were losted.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 09:36:21 AM
It should not recover and all similar scams/Ponzi scheme should be banned by the cryptospace, be criminalized and prosecuted by law officials. They are damaging this space and all the legit projects related to crypto and blockchain
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
February 09, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

I don't think BitConnect will recover because it already ruined investors money and their company's clients.
Bitconnect will be gone forever and people who are losing their money in it will be forever ruined and people who invested still into Bitconnect will be damned when BCC will be valued like ZERO or nothing.
Sad but true, a ponzi types of investment wont last for long, and with how the concept of this project it won't take forever to recover again, bitcoinnect will be forgotten and those who place their money into this coin will realize sooner or later that they are nothing to wait anymore, though pumped and dumped group will maybe play with this but nothing big will be expected.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 09:16:23 AM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

I don't think BitConnect will recover because it already ruined investors money and their company's clients.
Bitconnect will be gone forever and people who are losing their money in it will be forever ruined and people who invested still into Bitconnect will be damned when BCC will be valued like ZERO or nothing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
February 09, 2018, 09:16:01 AM
i'm really surprised that people believe they can make money on BCC, although even on its official website it was said that bitconnect is a pyramid... it will never recover, so you should forget about your money Undecided
February 09, 2018, 09:14:59 AM
Unfortunately I dont believe Bitconnect will ever recover,I know some people invested in this project and I feel sorry for them.They were thinking Bcc would hit 1000 $ but now it costs a little bit more than nothing.Never invest just in one coin unless it's bitcoin.
Activity: 132
February 09, 2018, 09:07:19 AM
People know it, and many people are reprimanded with it. However, people come to shave a sheep for promised benefits that they should not, and Bitconnect is a ponzi and takes all the money to keep playing. They will never return and will succeed if the team is brought to justice.
Activity: 406
February 09, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
I don't think they'll do anything! This statement was made only to reassure people a little.  Do not go into such projects anymore!
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
February 09, 2018, 08:23:40 AM
If BitConnect recovers, the whole crypto market deserves to die. I don't think I have to elaborate too much on this statement.

I completely agree, if these scammers convince people once again to give them money, it will actually mean about collapse of this community.. and my faith in success of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 09, 2018, 05:52:16 AM
I still have my BCC (I don't have much), keeping it as a remembrance but I don't think it will bounce back. If it does then I'm lucky for hodling my coin.

Better sell it now at $2.2. It can just drop more. From all the
people here 99% says it is a ponzi scheme, take what you can
from them and find some better project to support.
   If you like long term projects you should try with my signature.
Cedex will combine Blockchain and diamond industy. Many people
work on that project, on site you can check how much your
diamonds worth.
   One of the longest bounty campaigns. They invested a lot in
marketing. Great road map, check it out, maybe you will like it.
February 09, 2018, 05:47:40 AM
Accept the fact that you have lost your money. BCC is difficult to return once lost investor confidence , forget it , don't waste your time this project ! It's really dead !
Pages:
Jump to: