Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BitConnect recover? - page 9. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 12
February 08, 2018, 02:07:59 PM
I can't see it is recovering. Unfortunately many people got scammed trusting some members in this forum. I still do not understand why it is being traded.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

When they loose consumer sentiment and trust, its nearly impossible for them to be back. They would really have to give some legal guarantees this time to get the ball rolling again!

Did you hold in Bitconnect?

Nope did not hold any myself.. but my god it has dipped so much it's difficult to resist buying this dip. Just curious if there's really absolutely no chance of recovery or not.

If i am you, i wouldn't dare to invest in this coin even it's cheap and so tempting.
Because of their history of shutting down the exchange, the price is impossible to be rise again within years. If you invesst, it might go to 0.
Activity: 42
February 08, 2018, 02:05:09 PM
To put it bluntly, it was impossible for them to generate a 1.3%+ daily interest. Simply unrealistic. If it could generate so much revenue by pooling everyone's investments and using Bitconnect's bot to trade in crypto, everyone would be millionaires. The bots would make the Bitconnect's dev and their future generations so rich that they would never have to work a single day again.

Exactly. Basic math shows how absurd their claims were. With compounding interest the profits they promised people were just several orders of magnitude too high. And they even promised those returns in FIAT money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
It would be really bad to the crypto community if a coin like Bitconnect ( which is a proven scam) manages to recover again to even over 100$.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
February 08, 2018, 01:47:05 PM
It's possible to recover, but it's not worth to put money on it. BitConnect was scam, and it's not reasonable to buy a scam coin.
Nope, I don't think it is possible, it already proved it is a scam coin then who will invest in this coin. who all invested in this coin I think they lost their money. Now if any positive news comes regarding this coin nobody will believe. So investing in this coin is just waste of your money.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030
February 08, 2018, 01:26:09 PM
It's possible to recover, but it's not worth to put money on it. BitConnect was scam, and it's not reasonable to buy a scam coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 01:14:11 PM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

In time, maybe. So many scam coins are experiencing price growth and there is no real project behind, I am thinking , why shouldn't BCC be able to recover? as long there is supply and demand, everything is possible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
February 08, 2018, 01:11:38 PM
Bitconnect has lost the trust of its community but as one who has seen the passion people have for a certain kind of ponzi, I guarantee you there are still some die hard fans of bitconnect.. Those are the people who would stand by it if it wants to come back.

Activity: 196
February 08, 2018, 01:03:01 PM
I hope not! Bitconnect is to date by far the best example of market manipulation. It controlled the value of its own coin with founders holding millions of them. And now they have lost the trust and respect of the community! Generally it is better to avoid such projects.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 12:24:53 PM
What's in my mind right now is that there are plenty of exchanging sites out there. If one has already been proven guilty, why would you still give them a chance when it's all about money. There are no second chances when it comes to money I tell you. So if your thinking of accessing your account in their site, well think again it might not the wisest thing you could do.
Activity: 322
February 08, 2018, 12:08:01 PM
Once a scam, always a scam and this is what people think about Bitconnect specially the investors and the bounty hunters that participated on that project. I heard that they are going to launch new project. How will they do that if people sees them as scammers?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
Why do you expect BCC if you have money inside, so you expect him to recover and refund your money ?? It is so impossible.
BCC is back to look for victims. Is there someone will believe it back is very impossible. If BCC returns he will hurt a newbie, and when the newbie is told that BCC has a bad reputation 60% do not believe and will be a victim.
Activity: 95
February 08, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
Of course it can. It's already doing that! Don't panic!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 08, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
How is it possible i see it delisted on hitbtc also i dont think they actually plan to return after it was clearly proved that there platform was just scamming people and nothing else i mean there is a chance they might return but no one would trust them again for obvious reasons
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
February 08, 2018, 10:03:43 AM
Bitconnect was an obvious scam from the start. A trading robot generating 1% interest or more per day? What I felt was most disturbing about bitconnect people willing to invest even though they felt it was a scam and just gambling to do a timely exit with massive profits before the game is up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 09:56:50 AM
Bitconnect was caught in fraud. Against them a group claim is submitted to the court, so I think that it is impossible to recover.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 09:55:16 AM
Just think about it, who in hell want to invest in something that you know it's cam, nobody, at least not me...seriously
Activity: 141
???
February 08, 2018, 09:51:17 AM
I think it cannot recover anymore because the trust they gave to the public has already been gone. Getting back trust of a person is hard and i think people are almost like that so there's no chance of recovery in my opinion.

Yeah they will not recover their losses on that scam coin and their would no people will buy that one again since the chaos they bring is so serious which can turn off the people badly. And I must say that the people who seeking to recover some of their capitals on that coin must seek an another option to trade on since Bitconnect is no good anymore it will die anytime.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 09:50:54 AM
LOL i don't think so, it was obvious because it is a ponzi scheme. Bitconnect has no proven way of earning, community was warned many times before. Now you can see this ponzi dead and bcc investor crying like a baby  
Activity: 52
February 08, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
People knew, and people were warned of it. Yet, people went like a heard of sheep for unnatural promised profit.
Bitconnect was a ponzi and took all funds when they knew they would be able keep the play going.
They'll never be back and it would be a success if the team be brought to court.

When I see how some people still defend it (or defend those who were so aggressively promoting it), it makes me think of the saying: There are no victims, only volunteers.

Perhaps it's the denial thing if they're put a lot of money into it...
Pages:
Jump to: