Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BitConnect recover? - page 7. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 05:45:25 AM
Yes, it will definitely. Have patience for some time and you will see the market rising.
Activity: 476
February 09, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
I dont think so because the lending program only used ponzi scheme, and if they make new product will be many people dont believe it. Because BCC lending also make many people lose their money, so not possible people will trust it again.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
February 09, 2018, 05:36:42 AM
Really? you still expect a scam site to become back up in term of prices when the owners already taking out a profit. It's shame you still have a thought about that.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 05:34:31 AM
They disappeared no one can ever find them now. They also left at a good timing before everything went down.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:30:44 AM
Never seen a big ponzi scam bigger than bcc, they simply looted away in limelight and still until its closure no one ever questioned its ponzi working style and high intrest payouts because the early adopters were ready to jump off the boat before it was too late but the thing was that, they too even flooded on that sinking boat, such a sad but preknown ending which ruined many lifes
Activity: 200
February 09, 2018, 05:26:31 AM
Can BitConnect recover? No one, neither a Russian Hacker nor MI6, or the FBI and the NSA will be able to crack that password to your crypto wallet. However! If there's slightest chance you do remember parts of your password, or the origin of it? Then there's a big chance we can help you out!With a potential password or a list of potential logins, we have the ability to create an array of combinations from the words and numbers you remember. With that, we'll perform Brute Force Attack’ on your wallet.If we get in we'll give you back the access to your Bitcoins, Ether, Litecoins or other crypto coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
ICO Advisor | Top 15 ICOBench Expert
February 09, 2018, 05:19:31 AM
I have never seen an ponzi project that could go long. Bitconnect is a ponzi and it has no opportunity to recover even their new project BitconnectX. The team is so greedy and the MLM community has been fooled by them. Both projects will go to the hell really
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 09, 2018, 04:52:13 AM
I dont understand how it even went this far. Why? I guess many investors came in bitconnect just for profit and people who lead this got their money. I hope these leads are not this stupid so they will support real projects with their money
Activity: 225
February 09, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
It is a scam site and don't ever come back. If you sell BCC before they started to scam then you're lucky. Bad luck for those who started right away before they scam. They have an ICO called bitconnectx and also stay away from it.
Activity: 125
Merit: 11
Get your share of the future!
February 09, 2018, 03:59:56 AM
I still have my BCC (I don't have much), keeping it as a remembrance but I don't think it will bounce back. If it does then I'm lucky for hodling my coin.
Activity: 34
February 09, 2018, 02:46:53 AM
if there is any chance to get up on the feet for a scam like this then its just a matter of time till the cryptoworld gonna break down .!!
Activity: 11
February 09, 2018, 02:44:21 AM
1.Sell it all now
or
2. also allows you to survive in the hands of bcc only open an yourself exchange websit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 02:35:56 AM
bitconnect will not recover but if they want to build a new project maybe people will not invest anymore enough is enough, how many people loss their investments or broken families because of bitconnect. They are just want your money so better stay away from these scammers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
It takes a whole time for Bitconnect to recover to its ATH price once more since they have lost many trusts by their investor.

Yes. My own opinion is bitconnect will never recover again, bitcoinnect is really a ponzi scam. So many people telling that bitconnect is legit before, and now where are they? They are very proud before because of the bitconnect. Look at them now and also some of lending platform are all red blood.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
February 09, 2018, 02:20:32 AM
If BitConnect recovers, the whole crypto market deserves to die. I don't think I have to elaborate too much on this statement.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 09, 2018, 02:09:30 AM
Bitconnect is basically a dead man walking. Most other similar high-interest scam coins have crashed
to nothing as well. Hope people learn to avoid such scams and not sucked in by greed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
February 09, 2018, 02:01:53 AM
Something in this quite not believe,for what they then have closed project?and if to be restored and how many debts it will be necessary to distribute,this technology can earn,but the coin on another will be called.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
February 09, 2018, 01:59:57 AM
i taught the coin was a ponzi scheme just like tbc. many people warn user against bitconnect last year. now you can see how it all went down.
Activity: 181
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 12:17:22 AM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
I think That is just a trick of BCC dev team to provide desire to those keeping them. They are dead, they have no community anymore, anyone holding BCC now is just holding a bad shit coin. As early as starting BBC is ponzi and i think everybody is smart enough know this, for ponzi, when it is no longer community synonymous it will be died.
Activity: 266
February 08, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
Do you want to lose again?
I do not think that the price will recover, how sad it does not sound.
In general, it is better to avoid such projects.
Anyway, Good luck to you!

Dont ever invest to a project which has issue although its just small issue since it can avoid your profit.
Dont ever fall to the same hole twice. Learn from experience mate because its the best we can do.
It will not recover again. Better to stay aways from bitconnect.
Pages:
Jump to: