Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BitConnect recover? - page 13. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 01:39:53 PM
Bitconnect was a scam and scams when exposed can not recover . We should not encourage scams ,when they come back they will do worst than what they did earlier.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 01:24:41 PM
I really don't understand how stupid anyone could be to still put money in this ponzi shit that failed miserably already.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
February 07, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

Nope they can't and the people that promoted them won't ever gain the trust back from the people that once respected them. It's a shame what Bitconnect did, because after so many warnings people still fell for the ponzi scheme and lost. Don't get me wrong, a few folks made millions, but they did it off the majority of people that lost their life savings and then some.

They won't recover and nor should they. BitconnectX will likely die before it begins, and with the ICO price of $50 per token it is now obvious that was a cash grab from the Bitconnect team before closing shop on their lending platform. $50 for an ICO is ridiculous but like BCC many people bought in and are now sorry they did.............
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
February 07, 2018, 12:45:16 PM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?
Why is it needed? Stop believing in ponzi schemes. Yes, there is a chance to ern big money, but peoples understand the risks? Or a blind desire to earn does not allow to think logically and soberly. I wish the pyramidal projects died at the start stage.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
February 07, 2018, 05:41:40 AM
I do not think that's as it will recover and make a profit, so you better stay away from such a project before you make a big mistake and regret it, it's a general opinion for people.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 05:18:00 AM
I heard the news that btc will fall again down to 5000 and then rise
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 07, 2018, 05:16:58 AM
It may be yes and it may not. Bitconeect users are numerous and may be up later. for now the price has started up and wait a few days ahead or week.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
February 07, 2018, 05:09:23 AM

I am not sure, many rumors lead to a triangular scheme about bcc. this is what makes me never to get involved with bcc. there are many articles say bcc is a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
Lol this is the funniest post on bitcointalk. I think they are having a class action lawsuit, and all their funds are frozen. I see no future for this scam coin

Actually there are very few funds frozen as the guys running the ponzi cleared them out a long time ago and are now laughing at their users all day long from an island they own somewhere in the Carribean.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
February 07, 2018, 04:52:25 AM
they have closed their service, nothing can be expected anymore from BitConnect
it's time for this coin to end, investors are more trusting a token that is supported by a good business model
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 07, 2018, 04:44:32 AM
Do you want to lose again?
I do not think that the price will recover, how sad it does not sound.
In general, it is better to avoid such projects.
Anyway, Good luck to you!
If he is holding, he should even be smart enough to hit the exchange and dump it when there is still a chance to sell it to whoever wants to hold it. A time will come when whoever is holding it will just be bag holding a shit coin with no one to sell it too, unless he is lucky to get this entire pump and dump groups to sell it to, and people are even getting wiser with pumps and dumps now.

He better does not deceive himself. That is just a strategy to give hope to those holding them. They are dead, they have no community anymore, anyone holding BCC now is just bag holding a shit coin and at the end, it would only become a pump and dump coin. So, my advice now is that if he is holding, he better just buy another good alt now with this dip.
Activity: 44
February 06, 2018, 01:41:02 PM
Yes Bitconnect is gonna comeback stronger than ever. I sold all my NEO and put it in BCC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 01:22:04 PM
Ponzi collapses and once it collapses, it cannot come back again, if it comes back it is to take some more money from the gullible people who are still adamant.
sorry for all your loss if you took part in the ponzi scheme.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 12:51:44 PM
I'm sorry to say it but it's dead  mlm project. The price will never recovery.
In future choose more wisely where to invest money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
February 06, 2018, 12:50:36 PM
Any investment that is too good to be true and is a MLM scheme in the form of Cryptocurrency please resist the urge to invest, while they have money you can make a good windfall but when they wrap up, you hold bag of crypto sand.  RIP BitConnect
Activity: 182
February 06, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
Well it wont recover because it was revealed it was a scam product, now they are trying everything they can to reverse that, but once you lose all of the faith in the product its really hard to get back on the track, they just need to realize that its over and move on to other things
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 06, 2018, 12:16:32 PM
A coin that was a scam is not possible to recover.
Exactly, there's no hope for a scam to recover even how sweet the excuses and words will be used to make the people believe again, its a big no. And for OP you need to move on and we all feel bad for your loss but that's a lesson learn that when you will invest into altcoins make sure that you did enough research for it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 06, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
It's unlikely that Bitconnect will be able to recover, because I did not hear any news about this project after its fall. It's an ordinary pyramid, in principle, like everything around us. I do not believe that this project will be restored
Activity: 1
February 06, 2018, 12:14:19 PM
is this new hope for bcc? i'm the new comer on bcc
Activity: 48
February 06, 2018, 12:11:36 PM
I did not hear much about the coin and I did not join the project along with the coin, but I heard that the coin had gone down and there was hardly any transaction in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: