Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BitConnect recover? - page 10. (Read 1329 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 09:45:50 AM
This will turn to be a dead coin and will not recover anymore for those people who's still believe on BCC stop wasting your money and time instead buy a promising coin or ico.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 09:42:41 AM
I hope everyone who was involved in bitconnect find a way to recoup from losses. And I don't beleive that bitconnect can recover some way, probably another project will take its place.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
February 08, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
I think it cannot recover anymore because the trust they gave to the public has already been gone. Getting back trust of a person is hard and i think people are almost like that so there's no chance of recovery in my opinion.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 09:36:49 AM
How many people will still believe and defend this coin? Even if it does recover, which I'm certain will not. Still, its a Scam Coin, I heard they have launched BCCX, I wonder how many people have invested on it. LOL
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
February 08, 2018, 09:35:00 AM
It's not going to recover, their exchange nobody would use it 1bccx for $50? come on such jokes they are pulling off.
Let me ask you, they pull of this pump n dump scam and returning every users their investment at the price of $320+-+- then the price of BCC crash into $10, do you think that on their exchange they wouldn't scam your money if you placed it there?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
February 08, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

I don't think that BitConnect BCC can recover from the trouble they had caused to it's investors.
BitConnect is the worst coin that is happening in Cryptocurrency market and indeed there are some people were hopeful that maybe it will soon become the sleeping giant that will surge into the top one day. But as of today, I really don't think people would trust BCC again because most of the investors are staying away from it and still no plan to keep it alive but instead many people would like to dump it to the ground for good.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
February 08, 2018, 09:26:40 AM
Obviously they shut down the exchange, however they said in a press release that they'll do their best to continue promotion of the BCC coin and build products to support it in future so it can regain its price. Do you believe this is possible or not?

I hate to admit it but it's over and there will never be another Bitconnectcoin used to support it since I am one of the investor but people have seen how it goes from $400 to $6 in just a few days so the risk is very high for this kind of program.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
February 08, 2018, 09:25:57 AM
Well first, the term "recover" can be interpreted in several way: (1) is it become steady and healthy growth, or (2) just a pump and dump scheme..
For (1) i think it's impossible since it is a known SCAM coin
But for (2) maybe someone still accumulating for another grandiose evil scheme
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

No! Bitconnect is a shady coins. It will never recover because lots of investors was scam. Why would you invest in this coin where there are many red flags exist. There many trustworthy altcoins why would you gamble in once proven useless coins.
Activity: 210
February 08, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
It wont recover,most of the people who lost millions of dollars in this ponzi scheme probably trying to move on,the bitconnectX will probably end like what the first one.Do not trt to get involve if you thinking to invest,you will end up just like what these greedy investors from the past.Search from an alternative,participating in ICOs are lot better than joining these ponzi lending platforms.
Activity: 719
February 08, 2018, 09:10:26 AM
Let's move forward on bitconnect it will not recover. It happen since last year even it will reopen for example people dont have trust again to invest. Maybe some other newbie, but better look for another good to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
February 08, 2018, 09:01:59 AM
The original price is too far. I think the trust of the people for Bitconnect is over. Nobody would risk their money again to gain some money for that kind of project. Trust is broken, it wll never get back again. No community will support Bitconnect after of what they have done. Shame
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
February 08, 2018, 09:00:32 AM
Let it go.  Move on.  Put it behind you.  It was a scam, the leaders exited with the cash and no one sensible is going to trust the name again.  The best case scenario is the coin stays on some exchange as a zombie coin, to be pump & dumped periodically. The worst and much more likely case is it will fall to fractions of a penny, if the exchanges dont all delist first.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 08:54:43 AM
Bitconnect is dead and gone.

There is no way it can recover. even the court cases are still cropping up and they can't stick their heads above waters.

if you still have some money in their coin you better sell them to recover something before everything turns into dust.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
February 08, 2018, 08:49:59 AM
i really think they can recover if they can provide some good products but without lending involve. because the stain on the sheet is there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 08:36:45 AM
As far as I remember, Bitconnect is not a completely transparent project. That is, it is a pyramid, which quite successfully fulfilled its mission to raise money, but struck very strangely after the expiration of the futures.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
February 08, 2018, 08:34:13 AM
Of course it can't recover, ever. they might try to , they might throw some cash at it, but it would be dumb to put your money in.

It's a lot cheaper to make new ponzi schemes than to resurrect old ponzi schemes. Just google the top ponzi scammers, you can see they get involve in many schemes and never reviving old ones. The one thing consistent with the new ones as compared to the old is the promise that they can make you easily rich beyond your dreams, but you have to pay or invest.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
February 08, 2018, 08:05:05 AM
If we are talking about Bitconnect company, it's hard to imagine how they can recover after what happened to their lending platform.
But concerning Bitconnect coin, it still exists and trades on few exchanges. Sad to hear that CE and Livecoin are going to delist it.
It's a fast blockchain that can serve on a level of Bitcoin.

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 08:01:14 AM
Who wants it to get recover?probably the developers of the bitconnect scam which holds the biggest scam award in the history of cryptocurrency.People were warned,but they didnt listen now that there is a version 2.0 of this scam only the people who didnt do researching would be their next victims,stop participating referral programs because all of them are scams.
Activity: 686
February 08, 2018, 08:00:12 AM
Of course it can't recover, ever. they might try to , they might throw some cash at it, but it would be dumb to put your money in.
Pages:
Jump to: