Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum? - page 14. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 101
June 06, 2019, 11:25:32 AM
yeah i think it possible, we can look how groeth of BNB that is really good.
ETH is good strong coin, that mean BNB need a long time to overtake ETH but ETH have a time to decrese i think.
i believe some day i don't know when but BNB can be the 2 on CMC.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
June 06, 2019, 11:19:18 AM
for now I'm not sure about that because ethereum is far superior to the BNB both in terms of price and users. or maybe it could happen in the future by seeing the BNB currently has good growth. but for sure I prefer ethereum
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
June 06, 2019, 11:10:32 AM
I think you do not fully understand the difference between ETH and BNB. The king of altcoins will not give up his place to any hype coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 05, 2019, 07:43:20 PM
Can't avoid price race or competition coins goes uprise and compare it from the popular and top rating coins, there so many coin want to race and put it up high from the queen of crypto but no one can replace ethereum from their place as second most useful coins, we should how much importance of ethereum usiing in the different project, I still in the side of ethereum.
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
June 05, 2019, 07:35:39 PM
Ethereum does have some upgrade issues and has been faced with too much competitions.BNB is doing so well now,what happens if for any reason Binance exchange fails? It could get hacked,government crackdown or mismanagement. All of which are real possibility. The success of bnb is tied to Binance,that will always be a reference
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
June 05, 2019, 07:34:04 PM
not sure, but in my opinion, there is a possibility because bnb has an interesting concept and also the project seems to be getting better in the future, it's just that if hit by a hack attack I don't know if it can still survive? , ethereum has experienced several hack attacks and his position still continues to this day and for bnb will it be the same?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
June 05, 2019, 07:29:13 PM
I don't think it can beat the top cryptos in a short time but everything has a probability in the world. After releasing fully functional decentralized exchange Binance can make nice delisting from the exchange and increase the value fo the BNB if everything gonna be in the association.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
June 05, 2019, 07:21:09 PM
I will consider giving a yes or no answer after Binance chain working correctly but for now, eth stands best and BNB has nothing to compete with eth. Binance CEO himself says this a lot of time so let's wait for Binance chain then when we compare things, we can see if BNB price will shift to the left or right.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
June 05, 2019, 07:16:54 PM
Ethereum has an erc-20 platforms while BNB had their own trading exchange. With those differences, personally I do not think BNB can still beat ETH. All erc20 tokens are relying on ethereum and this characteristic is a plus for eth. But then,we can not really say if BNB can surpass eth. BNB is still strong despite of the recent issue. And they are planning to launch and open margin trading. But whatever, I still do have trust with this two coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 05, 2019, 12:05:08 PM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?

not for sure buddy, BNB is good options for investments in crypto world
but, for me ethereum still better than binance coin, so BNB will never beat ethereum
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
June 05, 2019, 11:46:34 AM
yes these two altcoins have great potential for investment, even today they have shown good price growth. I personally don't doubt the quality of this altcoin but I think ethereum is still far better than the BNB.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
June 05, 2019, 11:05:43 AM
Whether ethereum will be able to defeat BNB will be shown only by time. But if we look adequately at the situation in the long term, it will be very difficult to beat ethereum. Ultimately, the battle will be not among users but among developers and teams. The best will win.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
June 05, 2019, 10:51:20 AM
even though the BNB's potential is currently in a good position, but I see if the BNB is currently still going to have difficulties to beat with ethereum. ethereum has good potential and ethereum will still be in a good position. so I think ethereum is still difficult to be pursued by the BNB
Activity: 357
June 05, 2019, 10:49:07 AM
For me at this current situations is NOT,bnb cant beat eth but we dont know what will happen next time everything is possible,and if will happen it takes too much time and need more supporter/followers like eth coz the community of it was big and getting big now.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
June 05, 2019, 10:33:43 AM
BNB is really a good coin to invest, but it's too early to talk about beating Ethereum we can only talk about this if they are behind Ethereum it will take some time before they reach to that level, who knows after a year the possibility is endless.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
June 05, 2019, 07:52:19 AM
Do not happen that the BNB will win over Ethereum. BNB is just a token exchange no more and it has a ceiling. Ethereum uses the whole world.
For now, but once they have their mainnet live, we will see a major improvement for Binance.
Even and its current status now, you cannot call it just a exchange token because Binance token is one of the largest, if not the largest.

And because they are very profitable, that would make their investors profitable as well and as their business continues to grow, the trust of the investors also getting stronger.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 05, 2019, 07:43:18 AM
For me it has a chance to beat the ethereum because binance has make some gains in terms of percentage more than ethereum since the beginning of this year and until now. So it means it was performing better than ethereum. Just like the dencoin token, Binance coin is one of the most popular and good coins currently and it come from the way back to achieve that. When bitcoin was halving around $8000 in 2018, ethereum was above $700 and currently bitcoin is around $8000 and ethereum is below $250 and that means ethereum is not enjoying because of how icos is not actract investors again and  has been replaced with ieo. Specially now that some projext in ico was a scam. Binance is one of the leading ieo promoter and many investors now prefer it to icos.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
June 05, 2019, 07:41:24 AM
projects have different tasks, different development directions and different blockchains.
BNB is just a token on the stock exchange, well convertible and widely used. However, it simply cannot be compared to ETH.
Activity: 546
June 05, 2019, 07:34:27 AM
Do not happen that the BNB will win over Ethereum. BNB is just a token exchange no more and it has a ceiling. Ethereum uses the whole world.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
June 05, 2019, 06:49:04 AM
BNB coin value is related or linked directly to Binance exchange which CZ always shill on his twitter acc Grin, last 9 years shown than not a single exchange could be top1 for long time, It was MtGox then Cryptsy Bittrex Poloniex .... where are they Now! Binance is just an exchange to make profit for its owner Maybe BNB token value will increase but it wont last.... BNB will never beat Ethereum because two projects are in different level, BNB is just an exchange, Ethereum is project run by a group of techn nerds  Grin and vitalik butterin is the proof.
Pages:
Jump to: