Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum? - page 16. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 04, 2019, 06:13:41 PM
It's high time we stopped such comparisons, it's unhealthy for crypto space.  CZ of Binance already made it clear on a twitter post that Binance chain is not competing with ETH in any way, that it won't support smart contract like Ethereum. BNB is doing great, yes, I'm holding some but Ethereum remains altcoin king, let's not forget that so soon.
Thats good if they clear out that their coin is not competing with eth  . this also clears out people to stop comparing bnb with eth but for me even if we say that both are competitors i will still bet for etherium and i think that etheriun will won the battle because eth is an old coin with lots of real usage but bnb i just a newbie with little use at all  .
BNB  is no difference from the other altcoins in the market and can even competing against them.
BNB is so hot right now as the price has it continuously to pumps even the the issues come out about Binance hacking sentiments. But it won't stop  the people to invest bnb than of the others.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 04, 2019, 06:05:47 PM
It's high time we stopped such comparisons, it's unhealthy for crypto space.  CZ of Binance already made it clear on a twitter post that Binance chain is not competing with ETH in any way, that it won't support smart contract like Ethereum. BNB is doing great, yes, I'm holding some but Ethereum remains altcoin king, let's not forget that so soon.
Thats good if they clear out that their coin is not competing with eth  . this also clears out people to stop comparing bnb with eth but for me even if we say that both are competitors i will still bet for etherium and i think that etheriun will won the battle because eth is an old coin with lots of real usage but bnb i just a newbie with little use at all  .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
June 04, 2019, 05:45:10 PM
in the current position, of course, they will benefit greatly from the BNB, especially for the Binance exchange because they are the best of the others, investors automatically have good views and trust in the IEO for the future, this will be very advanced in the future front, indeed there has not been much shift between Ethereum and BNB because it requires a long time with a long process, everything can happen in the crypto world.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
June 04, 2019, 05:44:32 PM
It's high time we stopped such comparisons, it's unhealthy for crypto space.  CZ of Binance already made it clear on a twitter post that Binance chain is not competing with ETH in any way, that it won't support smart contract like Ethereum. BNB is doing great, yes, I'm holding some but Ethereum remains altcoin king, let's not forget that so soon.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 04, 2019, 05:24:31 PM
Until now crypto market was unpredictable. We have seen so many changes around here, when we talk about possibilities they are endless and in my opinion anything can happen, even bnb beating ethereum.
Now how big chances are for that to happen I cant say, bnb get into crypto fast, they made huge name in short time, we will see where they are heading, just in case like some others I have both.
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
June 04, 2019, 05:13:53 PM
BNB can reach great heights in the future but beating Ethereum is far fetched and I doubt it will ever happen. BNB doesn't have the developer community Ethereum has.
right, even though the BNB is a very good coin at the moment but if to beat Ethereum I think it's very difficult even to say impossible because if the BNB is developing well in the future, Ethereum is the same.
so I'm sure Ethereum will continue to lead Altcoin in the future.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 04, 2019, 05:07:20 PM
BNB can reach great heights in the future but beating Ethereum is far fetched and I doubt it will ever happen. BNB doesn't have the developer community Ethereum has.
copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 04:59:20 PM
$BNB is going to have a devastating effect on $ETH and send it back to double digits

There is almost no benefit of choosing $ETH over Binance chain aside from a bit more decentralization.  Projects moving to Binance Chain will receive a ton of attention, listings, + more...
Activity: 209
Merit: 6
June 04, 2019, 04:58:04 PM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
Lol, this is one hell of a question.. the crypto space is still developing and it developing fast we know not what the future hold for these currencies.. so all I can say for now is.. let's wait and see
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
June 04, 2019, 04:55:44 PM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
I dont see this happening in the next few years .. ethereum has proven it self as the king of alternative currencies over and over again.. and bnb is looking more like a centralized asset
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
June 04, 2019, 04:14:34 PM
It's too early for Binance coin (BNB) if  want to defeat Ethereum at this time. I don't understand which side to look at, because Ethereum is very popular and has a lot of enthusiasm. Most likely the toughest competitor for Ethereum is only XRP. I am still optimistic that ETH will continue to grow well, even though there is a lot of competition out there. Everything will still be fine and I think there are no problems to date.

I believe, beating ETH is a long way journey for BNB. ETH has continued growth as well and serving a lot of platforms or all sorts of projects. The dev team is very active also and they are not sleeping under the sun. The number of ETH users vs bnb users has wide gap for the moment. ETH is more popular no doubt.
Activity: 390
June 04, 2019, 04:07:32 PM
I think it's very possible for BinanceCoin can beat or replace Ethereum place for few year again, because BNB have big potential for that and backed by the largest cryptocurrency exchange Binance, when in Binance many big investor and whales that's why it's possible for BNB do that
Activity: 1190
June 04, 2019, 03:32:56 PM
Most likely that will happen and even that is very likely that the BNB can defeat ethereum for the future. Indeed, I have seen ethereum's growth not been fast lately. And for BNBs, we already know that the growth is very fast compared to ethereum.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
June 04, 2019, 03:30:15 PM
May be we are not sure about this fact. Which is gonna lead now after the bitcoin.

Two factors we need to see before believe this or that person gonna lead. To create the token Smart contract is the major factor, because of that reason we have seen Ethereum reached 2nd level coin in the crypto industry.
Now ICO token can be created by the various crypto platform but ICO token not getting listed easily and most of the ICO does not seems trustworthy.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
June 04, 2019, 03:24:40 PM
It's too early for Binance coin (BNB) if  want to defeat Ethereum at this time. I don't understand which side to look at, because Ethereum is very popular and has a lot of enthusiasm. Most likely the toughest competitor for Ethereum is only XRP. I am still optimistic that ETH will continue to grow well, even though there is a lot of competition out there. Everything will still be fine and I think there are no problems to date.
Activity: 138
June 04, 2019, 03:24:33 PM
In my opinion, BNB is also a potential coin even though it is classified as a new coin. As a new coin, BNB is able to compete with other crypto currency coins that are also great. I predict that the future of BNB coins is very good. Someday maybe BNB can compete tightly with eth. All the possibilities in the world of crypto currency so that a coin that wants to survive in the market should always make improvements to technology to be more powerful.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
June 04, 2019, 03:22:53 PM
BNB is a more realistic coin to hold and use for trading purposes but ethereum is a blockchain cryptocurrency and as far as blockchains are concerned ethereum is still the top and even if it gets toppled by another blockchain project that is definitely not going to be BNB.
So i advise that aside  from trading or holding purposes BNB is not applicable to many more things
Activity: 294
June 04, 2019, 03:22:19 PM

Thoughts?
This is very sure possible. BNB decentralized exchange just grew past Idex in terms of volume and that gets to signify that a lot of people are having keen interest on Binance. With such attention it is attracting, it can beat Ethereum.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 04, 2019, 03:20:03 PM
I think for now it is difficult for BNBs to beat ethereum because ethereum is an established coin from all things, BNB lags far behind in terms of volume, community and prices left behind far
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
June 04, 2019, 03:14:59 PM
I do not dispute BNB being one of the fewest coins out there with real great potentials to do well. But it overshadowing ETH just like may not be an easy ride as the papers will have it suggested. We must know that just as BNB team isn't sleeping, so does ETH's team.
Pages:
Jump to: