Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum? - page 17. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
June 04, 2019, 03:12:44 PM
I don't think will happen and Ethereum always will be a top coins and BNB will not have so much money on as Ethereum have, but BNB can grow over time but will not beat Ethereum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
June 04, 2019, 02:19:11 PM
I am sure that with the accumulation of failed projects, BNB will lose its popularity, besides there are many more advantages for ethereum, many projects use its reliable smart contracts. And those projects that change the ERC-20 standard to the BNB chain will soon regret it because they do it only because have guarantees of listing for speculative purposes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 04, 2019, 02:13:03 PM
One time for sure, but there is still a long long way till we will see BNB on the second spot on coinmarketcap. Binance is doing a great work and they are constantly working on their exchange by bringing a lot of new features. Lets just see what happens in 2 years.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 04, 2019, 01:14:44 PM
Binance is just an exchange and it is still doing its job well in the crypto market, I don't deny this. But how can an exchange defeat the one holding the largest market share in the crypto market?
ETH is covering a huge network of supporting foundations for newly established projects. It contributes a lot in the crypto market.
BNB is only recently popular and it is still not good enough to take 2nd place in CMC.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
June 04, 2019, 01:08:26 PM
No doubt BNB is a good coin backed by top rated crypto exchange. Binance has a good business and most of the people associated with crypto trust Binance more than any crypto exchange. Many good IEOs are listing on Binance but it does not mean Ethereum is not doing good and it is losing its value.Ethereum is still trading at good price of $250 and its value is much more than BNB currently. Many new projects are still being launched on Ethereum blockchain,ETH blockchain is fast and cheap.I don't think ETH will remain way behind, as per my opinion, BNB cannot take over ETH in next 2-3 years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
June 04, 2019, 12:43:12 PM
I think is possible but need takes a long time
If BNB want to beat ETH they should overtake 2nd place of CMC rank first  Grin
Also, BNB needs to keep their hype to their investor to make the demand of their coins keep increased. Then, BNB need to be listed on every exchange in the world and become one of the major coins if they want to beat ETH...

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
June 04, 2019, 12:39:53 PM
I think ethereal purely technologically much stronger and more powerful than the BNB.  Because he has already won the market for its popularity and a lot of people trust him.
even ethereum purely technologically but so far the market is like stuck there is no market development seems tired of hoping at ETH. the BNB token were very useful in binance and many exchanges are pairing. I don't say BNB will be able to beat ETH but in fact BNB growing increase percentage far exceeds ETH.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
June 04, 2019, 12:35:01 PM
The possibility will occur, BNB also supported by their exchange company and became their main brand. But we all know that ETH has a lot of supporters so it's a bit difficult to predict, but it's all possible.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
June 04, 2019, 12:31:49 PM
Well, I don't think so. Bnb had this exchanger that is very popular and famous as well. But, ETH had this technology system that supports almost all of the tokens in the market and some of them are so valuable right now. BNB has a chance but not that high. I really believe that ETH will dominate in the near future.  Smiley
Crypto market always have a big surprise we don't know what will happened in the next couple of years, BNB is moving positively and if his will continue
without leaning with bitcoin but with how they run the business, it will be a tough competitions between ETH and BNB.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 04, 2019, 12:25:37 PM
I think ethereal purely technologically much stronger and more powerful than the BNB.  Because he has already won the market for its popularity and a lot of people trust him.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
June 04, 2019, 12:23:21 PM
indeed now many IEOs are in binance and the BNB is getting to be known by everyone and even experiencing a pretty good price increase but I'm not sure if it will beat ETH

All possibilities can still occur and if there is always an IEO, then it is very possible that the BNB will experience a lot of price increases as well as more volume, because visitors at binance are always crowded, even though ETH's strength is very strong.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
June 04, 2019, 12:22:38 PM
Well, I don't think so. Bnb had this exchanger that is very popular and famous as well. But, ETH had this technology system that supports almost all of the tokens in the market and some of them are so valuable right now. BNB has a chance but not that high. I really believe that ETH will dominate in the near future.  Smiley
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 04, 2019, 12:02:34 PM
Ethereum is not dead!
The second best coins in market cap and someone just wants to think that a hype coin will beat its rank.
That is way too quick to escalate everything in just a short amount of time.
People would rather choose Ethereum over BNB because of its unique attribute that can be used in a lot of ICO.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
June 04, 2019, 11:46:19 AM
So as BNB beating Bitcoin too? As from past, this is the comparison we have heard for so long Ethereum beating Bitcoin. Never mind just inserting that one to get some good arguments. But on my point of view I guess there's no way BNB can take down ETH, as BNB is getting to prosper so do ETH, remember they have active core devs. And for BNB, yes IEO is in light by now but remember its just trends, and who knows offerings will come to extinction one day.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
June 04, 2019, 11:41:36 AM
Ethereum only at the expense of successful ico gave a lot of money to the holders in 2017 and 2018. Now bnb offers the same, so it may well be a repeat of the success of eth.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
June 04, 2019, 11:39:14 AM
Ethereum and BNB were born and grew very different, they are not the same and Ethereum in my opinion is still difficult to beat by the BNB for the next few years. Of course the BNB also has the opportunity because indeed their growth is very good, only time can show the reality of the BNB for the future
Activity: 504
June 04, 2019, 11:38:40 AM
Ethereum is not easy to take over because xrp not perfectly stay in top 2 for long time. But BNB is pretty good until now the price get dumping up at this time.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 04, 2019, 11:36:23 AM
With the ieos launched from bnb platform, BNB has a lot of potential to become something very good. But ethereum is ethereum always and i think vitalik still has moves to do for ethereum and keep its potential.

IEOs hyped is good until it last.  I think BNB need to bring more to the table to be able to beat ETH.  IEO alone won't let BNB beat ETH because its hype is limited.  Just wait and see them for yourself.  This IEO craze will be over before we know it.  People are seeing the trend of IEO, crowdfunding, pump and then dump.  Those who invested on the IEO would certainly get profit but those who bought them after the IEO will be at loss and people are seeing it now.  So a few more of this kind of tactic, it won't work anymore.  Probably this Binance "DEX" would greatly help to build up the BNB value.  They charge a total of 12,000 BNB from the creation  to listing of the token creating demand for BNB.  Assuming all the project in ETH and other platform shifted to BNB chain, there is a possibility that BNB can even surpass BTC.  That is "if they shifted (all token) to BNB chain".
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 04, 2019, 11:27:57 AM
I think that in the future bnb will be able to withstand ETH and even overtake it, but if bnb has positive news all this time
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 04, 2019, 11:00:06 AM
With the ieos launched from bnb platform, BNB has a lot of potential to become something very good. But ethereum is ethereum always and i think vitalik still has moves to do for ethereum and keep its potential.
Pages:
Jump to: