Pages:
Author

Topic: Can BNB beat Ethereum? - page 19. (Read 3097 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
June 04, 2019, 06:38:46 AM
BNB better than ETH? Check market caps champ. That will give you the answer

You'r saying the current toplist is forever lol.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 04, 2019, 06:34:15 AM
There is no reason putting bnb against ETH because eth is way better and still acting decentralized ,unlike bnb which is more like master of manipulation ,feels like centralized token to me ,correct me if I'm wrong I think new developers will still always choose erc20 over others
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
June 04, 2019, 06:33:04 AM
They are fair chances Bnb to reach 100 dollars anytime soon but bnb is no competition for eth both are different blockchain their entire ecosystem of blockchain is different both the coins grow individually
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 05:54:17 AM
No as BNB is central and we will loose the trust in Binance sooner than later Wink
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
June 04, 2019, 05:54:02 AM
No, BNB can't replace ETH. I think there might be some confusion if ETH is just regarded as an ICO platform - there is a separate question of whether IEOs on exchanges such as Binance might come to be bigger than ICOs on ETH.

But really ETH is much more than an ICO platform, it is an entire smart contract system. There is no way that BNB can replace that.
Activity: 317
Merit: 104
June 04, 2019, 05:52:43 AM
Ignore the market cap comments. Just like stocks have gone to zero the same can happen to coins. Invest in projects and teams, not market caps. To me BNB is a more solid investments TODAY. Who knows what the future will bring.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 04, 2019, 05:52:37 AM
BNB better than ETH? Check market caps champ. That will give you the answer
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 04, 2019, 05:43:10 AM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
I think binance has make some gains in terms of percentage more than ethereum since the beginning of this year till now and that means it is performing better than ethereum. Binance coin is one of the most popular and good coins currently and it come from the way back to achieve that. When bitcoin was halving around $8000 in 2018, ethereum was above $700 and currently bitcoin is around $8000 and ethereum is below $250 and that means ethereum is not enjoying because of how icos is not actract investors again and  has been replaced with ieo. Binance is one of the leading ieo promoter and many investors now prefer it to icos.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
June 04, 2019, 05:28:26 AM
Not at this time that BNB can beat the ethereum, BNB is only at in new crypto market maybe in the future many new investors know about BNB and the potential of it. Ethereum is now the king of altcoins the most popular in crypto market and having high volume.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
June 04, 2019, 05:21:02 AM
indeed now many IEOs are in binance and the BNB is getting to be known by everyone and even experiencing a pretty good price increase but I'm not sure if it will beat ETH
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
June 04, 2019, 05:25:24 AM
The possibility of this to happen is quite very little, in my own opinion BNB can't beat ethereum because binance chain is no a smart contact and is in no way like the ethereum chain so I don't see this happening.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
June 04, 2019, 05:14:01 AM
Awesome article that talks about both ETH's and BNB's key features as long-term projects. https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/eth-vs-bnb/

IMO, ETH's glory days are over and we're already seeing how ETH isn't growing at the fast pace that it used too...

On the other hand, BNB is a much more stable project. There's a lot of IEO happening right now in there and Binance overall is a VERY PROFITABLE business.

Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: