Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 14. (Read 3199 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
cryptocurrency has already succeeded. if there is no obstruction then there will be more successful in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 08:57:00 AM
Cryptocurrency will be success and prices will go up. This is my opinion because we saw a lot of big increases and decreasing and should not be panic at this time. Everything will be okay for us. Whales turn the route to up. Bitcoin and ethereum's prices will increase 2x in one month. Just hold your coins not altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 08, 2018, 08:45:02 AM
I think Blockchain will be everywhere in future. Because it is a very perspective and convenient technology. Now we don’t need a third party for making a deal with a large amount of money. It will simplify a lot of operations
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 08, 2018, 03:53:46 AM
As it is in technology and in our world today, cryptocurrency and blockchain is still the next new thing! And I forsee that cryptocurremcy will not be replaced for some times because we are yet to unravel, develop and use cryptocurrency to it's full capacity!
Activity: 324
October 08, 2018, 03:21:06 AM
Cryptocurrency will surely overcome the challenges it goin through presently, this is paramount to new technologyical development  creeping into the economic space, base on the crypto relevant to the global world and the amount of fund invested into several project, with this development you can be sure crypto will succeed, the timing cannot be define, but it will surely happen.
I absolutely agree - there is time for development - there are mistakes, there is mistrust - as in other respects to everything new - this is the way a person works. but over time, everything will fall into place - as it should be ... a world without banks - money is common without control of any state - I dare to suggest - that this may be the first step - to unite all the states of the whole world !!
Activity: 392
October 08, 2018, 03:19:39 AM
Crypto would surely succeed, it just a matter of few failures and they would surelly get things right. Also it a factor of time
October 08, 2018, 03:17:43 AM
Crypto will not only change the world - I believe that it will make the world a better, more honest - as in other things it was planned, I also believe that many people around the world will also appreciate the benefits of crypto, will appreciate and join ..
October 08, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
definitely crypto is a future !! there's no doubt about it. The development of IT technologies, the blockchain itself - is changing the world - whether we like it or not - whether we believe in it or not. This process is already underway in a reaction that is almost impossible to stop - unless you turn off all the Internet around the world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
October 07, 2018, 06:32:03 AM
Cryptocurrency will surely overcome the challenges it goin through presently, this is paramount to new technologyical development  creeping into the economic space, base on the crypto relevant to the global world and the amount of fund invested into several project, with this development you can be sure crypto will succeed, the timing cannot be define, but it will surely happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 06:23:14 AM
They say no risk, no reward. Is Bitcoin and Ethereum a risk worth taking or will you lose your shirt with these investments? Right now, I would say they are likely good investments. The worse the economy gets, the stronger Cryptocurrencies will get.
Activity: 274
October 06, 2018, 03:09:49 AM
My thinking is that regardless of what the mainstream news media tells us, the truth is that the world economies are in tremendous debt to the banks and the economies are failing. In a bank crash, people will flee to precious metals as a safe haven, but it will be too late, because investors following this trouble, who are ahead of the curve, will have bought up all the available gold and silver bars and coins. What's left? Cryptocurrencies will look more appealing, even if a bit risky. What other options are there if we can't trust the banks.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 09:57:22 AM
I am sure that the blochain is the future of our world! Now this technology is gradually entering into all spheres of our life: many businesses, banks, pesion funds and so on. The current decline in the market will not affect the development of the technology blochain.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 09:35:11 AM
I don't know even the one person who worked hard and could be worried with crypto. It takes a lot of time and strengths but it is worth to be here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 09:32:21 AM
so far as the crypto shows there will be no good news in this year, the bottom of the market price. no profitable coins. all low prices and the right thing to do is hold our holdings.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 05, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
I think that even now Crypto has been successful if you see how many are interested in crypto at this time, even when the situation is not good even crypto still has its own appeal
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 09:12:40 AM
indeed, this is true, but we have to see from the other side, there are many obstacles to this crypto, one of which is a regulation that does not yet exist from government agencies, and there are some people who see the negative side of this crypto.

You are right, people would always see the bad side of good things, but crypto is already
Succeeding despite all the forces from regulatory bodies, and crypto has stand the test of time Bitcoin in particular, the problem is, some group of people are using crypto as an avenue to scam others, but if we look at the bright side, crypto is the best thing that has happened so far.
Activity: 742
October 05, 2018, 09:06:52 AM
Hasn't she already achieved it? I see how the infrastructure is growing, the number of investors is increasing. New laws are emerging. Isn't that success?
yes right now I think crypto has not managed to reach the price because currently the price and the market are not stable. of course the cryptocurrency mission is a substitute for fiat currency because cryptocurrency has a very sophisticated and efficient blockchain.
Activity: 994
October 05, 2018, 08:52:25 AM
Of course it can! the main thing is that people understand and realize the essence of cryptocurrency and its necessity and usefulness. and I also hope that many countries will accept cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2018, 08:17:06 AM
Crypto will succeed and become even bigger than it will definitely happen. It's certainly not far from the blessing of the system blockchain also which can be adopted in various fields. blockchain will make the greater being crypto because this is a system that many considered by many parties for various features and advantages that exist therein.

Cryptocurrencies started good, with less popularity that had now and then started increasing gradually with all the ups and downs until this year.
I think that this year the governments are taking with seriosity the crypto world and are trying to have as much impact as possible which is leading to the price crashes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 04:00:10 AM
Crypto will succeed and become even bigger than it will definitely happen. It's certainly not far from the blessing of the system blockchain also which can be adopted in various fields. blockchain will make the greater being crypto because this is a system that many considered by many parties for various features and advantages that exist therein.
Pages:
Jump to: