Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 11. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 16, 2018, 09:58:31 PM
Cryptocurrencies will succeed, the technology is really that revolutionary.
The greatest thing of it all, at the basis of all of this, is a very simple concept: take out the middleman
This is done not through a sales pitch or a discount or some promise, but is achieved through cold hard mathematics, something everyone can trust.

Of course, from there, the implementation of that is really complicated, and I will best leave that to people who know what they are doing...

As far as implementation goes, there are ways for blockchain tech to enter every aspect of our lives.
I think the fastest place we will see this implementation is in the form of securities (crypto representing real life assets).
Then, we will see the governance of corporations and governements change to become more transparent and open.
It will be a new era of p2p interactions that will make life much more efficient and vastly cheaper (not to mention more trustworthy).
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 16, 2018, 09:55:11 PM
Cryptocurrency has already succeeded. Due to the benefits of the Blockchain, cryptocurrency is gradually growing in popularity and adoption as the people become more familiar with it. Crypto is capable of hitting the mainstream adoption in the next five years.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 09:51:00 PM
yeah, like cryptocurrency will succeed.
i think the cryptocurrency will succeed in becoming the most attractive investment by the whole world and will exceed the current price. At the moment i see that there are a lot of people using blockchain services for various fields, so i think that success will be quickly achieved. just need a little time to make everything real.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 09:47:36 PM
I think the results of the fact that the cryptocurrency has already proven itself are already visible, many good projects have already been realized and many people have managed to earn
and the conclusion was much people getting succeed from that projects.they could earn much money from success ico projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 16, 2018, 09:38:38 PM
yes its already reached the Success.cryptocurrency has a future and it will be spread al over the world.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
October 16, 2018, 07:56:32 PM
I think cryptocurrency already gained success. Because of some countries banned bitcoin and crypto, we shouldn't say bitcoin is not a success. Bitcoin made a revolutionary in the finance sector. A new invention with a new technology. By all means, I think cryptocurrency has succeeded and day by day crypto market will be spreading over the world.
Activity: 452
October 16, 2018, 02:20:31 AM
I think the results of the fact that the cryptocurrency has already proven itself are already visible, many good projects have already been realized and many people have managed to earn
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 02:13:34 AM
the existing system of blockchain are safe enough and also practical will be the bridge between crypto and the world. with more and more blockchain to various areas of adoption then this would simply help crypto also increasingly widely known and could even be accepted by many people. sure with continued like that Crypto will be quickly going into various worlds and make the value be kept large.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 04:54:41 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
Of course cryptocurrency will succeed. With coins like PRG, ADA & NEO, it is assured that anyone will succeed because they are that great. The projects are too good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 01:47:03 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

cryptocurrency certainly will be much better in the future, even though ... now the market is down and is not taking sides, but it doesn't mean that cryptocuurrency doesn't work, everything does have a time, and surely the wheel is definitely spinning and cryptocurrency will be up soon, it's sure
Activity: 588
October 15, 2018, 01:14:01 PM
Obviously, everything can happen, because soon, I hope that this year we all will see the beginning of a new wave of interest in the cryptocurrency world and new prices that we couldn’t even imagine before, it will be very soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
October 15, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
Crypto money technology has not been successful yet. But to succeed, the world of crypto money must advance. Not all world citizens are using crypto money. We are a small minority. We investigate the blockchain technology and believe that crypto currencies will survive in the future.
Activity: 532
October 15, 2018, 09:54:29 AM
We are in a more advance world now. And i think cryptocurrency will play a big part in our future. Suceeding not only mean it will have a high price. But cryptos will succeed if we use it in our daily life. And i believe it will happen in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 09:52:22 AM
I think yes. We just need more working products, that will replace the existing centralised apps like UBER or AirBNB. There are a lot of ICOs that want to change it, be we need a product, that will work, will be easy to use and will have benefits of blockchain.
Activity: 490
October 15, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
I think blockchain technology can change everything. Now, this technology is propagating into the medical world, maybe in the next few years, it will provide new things that can change everything. .
but crypto is still in doubt in some countries because it gives only one party's profit and does not benefit the other
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 15, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
In my opinion, the cryptocurrencies just are another investment tool to earn your money, they have great success last year, after that the market drops everyday, and I think still have many problems in the crypto world without the solution.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 08:31:45 AM
yes. There are a lot of challenges that the crypocurrency industry is facing now, and there are a lot of things that are needed to be bypassed for it to overcome these challenges. However, I believe that in due time, these things would be achieved, and cryptocurrency industry will stand bigger, stronger and better.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 11, 2018, 02:30:30 PM
Certainly will. Cryptocurrency will succeed even in the future because more people are joining cryptocurrency and there's no way it's going to die anytime soon. Cryptocurrency will survive.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 11, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

with such new rules for money, we have no other choice but to become decent people who forget about cheating and deserting others. really, crypto provokes being honest and trustworthy
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 11, 2018, 06:09:33 AM

Exactly .. Crypto currencies already succed in these fields and we need only more speed and efficiency . after that with huge market adopiton and increasing awareness
crypto currencies can be main actor in countries economical systems i think.
Pages:
Jump to: