Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 10. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 02:21:02 AM
Cryptocurrency has already succeeded a lot so we should not even doubt about it.... We understand that the market is down but that does not mean crypto will not succeeded. It is just a matter of time so we should wait it will surely succeed.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
October 17, 2018, 02:18:28 AM
of course you can, although in my opinion this is not easy, there are very many challenges that cryptocurrency must face, such as a ban from a government and the state. but the good news is now that crypto has started to do a lot of cooperation with large companies in the world
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 02:02:36 AM
Cryptocurrency has already succeeded. There is no doubt about its success. If the market goes down it doesn't mean it does not succeed. People know the value and importance of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 01:50:19 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

It's already succeeding. In fact, adoption is spreading simultaneously in the different part of the world. Tech companies, Music Industry and even Banking Industry chose to upgrade their systems through Blockchain technology and a lot of them is Investing or partnering with different private firms whose introducing their own crypto and projects. Cryptocurrency is here to last!
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 17, 2018, 01:40:18 AM
I think cryptocurrency has been a success, only how can the cryptocurrency be accepted by all countries and make cryptocurrency legal, but in my opinion it is only a matter of time, because as we all know, some countries have begun to accept cryptocurrency and that is a good step to make a country that has not been able to accept cryptocurrency can accept cryptocurrency too.
Activity: 434
October 17, 2018, 01:21:35 AM
indeed, this is true, but we have to see from the other side, there are many obstacles to this crypto, one of which is a regulation that does not yet exist from government agencies, and there are some people who see the negative side of this crypto.

Bitcoin already showcase their success to us. I think it is enough reason to say that cryptocurrencies do really can succeed. But if you think the success of a crypto depends on its market value, yes, there is a possibility that it can happen in the future. If we still support it in many ways, do believe in it be patient.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
October 17, 2018, 01:12:43 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

The Blockchain technology will definitely succeed. I'm not sure about cryptocurrencies.

Our governments wants traceability not anonymity. Each country will probably just release their own coin or Each region/continent may even come up with a common cryptocurrency.

Activity: 244
October 17, 2018, 01:09:48 AM
Based on my observation, it already succeed. But I am still hoping for someting new as time goes by. Waiting for the time that value of coins will be stable (how I wish). I am also expecting that real success is when the government legalize the crypto for their citizens.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 01:03:00 AM
it can be successful, this requires the support of various parties and knowledge is needed when we want to enter the crypto world, where later this knowledge is needed to join gifts or other projects. because there are so many fake and irresponsible projects
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
October 17, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

Crypto will be successful it definitely is. technology and facilities support for it and certainly the possibility for success was huge. and true it is, based on the existing blockchain with technology then this will be a path where crypto can succeed in the transaction. integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and nonrepudiation becomes the thing that can be guaranteed where anonymous transactions will be going on.
Activity: 294
October 16, 2018, 11:30:39 PM
It can be said that cryptocurrency works, crypto's condition is now different from the previous one, now crypto is down and it is still difficult to predict when it will rise, but we must remain optimistic that crypto will slowly rise and run normally again
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 16, 2018, 11:28:20 PM
Many projects are able to run well and have good development. By looking at current developments, it is important to know that crypto travel can succeed, even though the crypto market is less friendly but the value and volume are quite good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
October 16, 2018, 11:13:15 PM
Cryptocurrency has already succeeded and there is no point doubting if it will succeed or not. The market is down, that does not mean crypto has not succeeded.
True, its not because the crypto-market is down then crypto already fails. Even stock market suffers big dumping also, its just normal to world of investment.
Activity: 826
October 16, 2018, 11:02:32 PM
I think the success of cryptocurrencies depends on regulation, if there is no clear regulation it will be difficult for the public to accept globally so I hope that a regulatory council will be formed soon.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 16, 2018, 11:00:18 PM
I see for now the development of crypto is very rapid , we see it with more and more new crypto projects popping up every day , but unfortunately the damage to crypto's name is a new crypto project that scams investors
Activity: 280
October 16, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

From the above positive statements I think the cryptocurrency blockchain technology is succeeding,many people all over the world are beginning to realize the benefits of using cryptocurrency in their daily lives
Activity: 588
October 16, 2018, 10:50:52 PM
Seeing the current development of crypto can be said to be successful because the community began to increase, and many altcoins emerged and many companies began to accept crypto for transaction tools.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 16, 2018, 10:42:56 PM
In general, the advantage of cryptocurrency is that the problem has been confirmed. However, in order to be widely applied in daily life, it takes more time. Currently cryptocurrency has not been used as a common payment medium.
If there's more adoptions to happen surely it will succeed, there's a lots of people who already engaged with cryptocurrency who are believing that this system will able to made it as a alternative digital money, it's a competition where progress is needed to performed well and attract more people to use and support the chain.
Activity: 336
October 16, 2018, 10:20:01 PM
In general, the advantage of cryptocurrency is that the problem has been confirmed. However, in order to be widely applied in daily life, it takes more time. Currently cryptocurrency has not been used as a common payment medium.
Activity: 378
October 16, 2018, 10:00:17 PM
Yes, I think crypto has succeeded, even though now the market conditions are down but I am sure that in the future it will rise again, and also cryptocurrency has changed some people in their economy for the better
Pages:
Jump to: