Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 17. (Read 3202 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
October 01, 2018, 08:15:16 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
Cryptocurrency is really a new field and there are many investors who are paying attention to it. DELL has just announced that it wants to invest in Bitcoin and access blockchain technology to develop its billing system to a new level. There are too many big businesses are targeting it. And the future is predictable. Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
October 01, 2018, 08:12:19 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

I think so. Cryptocurrency and the blockchain is a great technology that is able to fulfill all your purpose. I believe that they can really change the world for the better and make the world economy stronger and more powerful
Its depend to crypto if it has potential then possible it might succeed, not all crypto have the same technology some of them are have good project but few of have not. Also there's some crypto are success but they need a little improvement, and I think they will be more stronger when years goes by. I hope next time there's no crypto will die, I hope to those crypto now will survive for many years and keep around because many people are now believing to it.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 01, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

I think so. Cryptocurrency and the blockchain is a great technology that is able to fulfill all your purpose. I believe that they can really change the world for the better and make the world economy stronger and more powerful
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

I think the cryptocurrencies can be more successful in the future. Many of them have great ideas, great prices and great potentials, so, I think we can see many new and old coins which can be better in the future.
The cost per coin is going to make it more open for people to invest while having a proper testimonial on the coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

I think the cryptocurrencies can be more successful in the future. Many of them have great ideas, great prices and great potentials, so, I think we can see many new and old coins which can be better in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 05:43:45 PM
I really like Crypto because it is a transparent transaction, I'm sure if a country implements crypto payments, corruption will be resolved, but crypto must be able to develop its technology so that it can send tokens quickly and cheaply as a bank in the real world. iam very sure cryptocurrency will succeed
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 30, 2018, 05:26:07 PM
Success is already made it by cryptocurrency world wide makes it popular. They have much bigger help in the industries, economics and society for bringing the best for the world to faster the transaction and make it easy to locate whatever concern in the delieverance of product because of the innovation that combined in digitalcurrency making it popular. The only is thing what we waited is acceptance of digital currency being the international currency worldwide.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 05:24:34 PM
It seems to me that the market needs regulators, because without them it will continue to be so volatile and changeable
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 05:11:11 PM
Yes. Cryptocurrency can succeed.  It has the potential of rising and becoming a great asset in future. Cryptocurrency has gone a long way and it's bound to succeed.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 30, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

If people can be successful through the cryptocurrency, so does crypto. Cryptos can be successful through us, it can make us the tool for it to be successful and to achieved its goal as a currency. It's successfulness will take up time to be achieved somehow.
Activity: 190
September 30, 2018, 05:07:36 PM
Cryptocurrencies will succeed especially those that are backed by strong project and sound team members.
the coins with a proper team could succeed if they want to. It does not require that much practice for something to be promoted.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
September 30, 2018, 04:58:10 PM
I think cryptocurrencies have a long way to go and has a brighter future. But this can depend on the investors and also people who normally participates in ICOs. If they stop investing then ICOs will be brought to an end but when they continue investing then we have more to do with cryptocurrencies. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 04:51:46 PM
Cryptocurrency has been successful and I don't see the need for a question like can cryptocurrency succeed?. There has been use case of crypto around the world and it is gaining wider adoption all over the world everyday.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 30, 2018, 04:42:34 PM
Cryptocurrencies will succeed especially those that are backed by strong project and sound team members.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
Yes. I really agree that cryptocurrency can succeed. There's a higher chance of it succeeding even in the future. It has a bright future and won't die anytime soon.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
September 30, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
Well cryptocurrencies can never become less important as there daily arise projects which proves that what is known of blockchain today is only an inch what is capable of. The blockchain technology will soon become a very important part of our lives that we cannot do without
Activity: 224
September 30, 2018, 04:01:56 PM
I think the chances are really high. As you described, there are many important things that crypto has introduced to us. I think it's very promising.
copper member
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
September 30, 2018, 02:47:28 PM
What do you mean by that expression? Isn't it already a success? I see a lot of facts saying that this has already happened. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
September 30, 2018, 01:40:44 PM
I believe that crypto can succeed but time is needed. this will definitely happen in the nearest future. I think that it is a great way to earn money taking not many efforts and this will happen with time for sure
Yes, time is a precious one towards success .For now , we must willing to wait and not thinking negatively in order not to ruined plans or decision making .It's not a waste of time here because eventhough is not yet accomplishes we can still gaining good moneys and I believe in the time will come it can be stable in price.

September 30, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
I believe that crypto can succeed but time is needed. this will definitely happen in the nearest future. I think that it is a great way to earn money taking not many efforts and this will happen with time for sure
Pages:
Jump to: