Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 9. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
October 17, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
Do not talk nonsense. If the state and financial institutions choose the path of development of XRP, then there is no question of decentralization.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 11:31:42 AM
It all depends on our benchmark in considering Crypto's success from what perspective. I admit that Crypto is now quite successful. if Crypto is legalized throughout the country, then I consider it a perfect success
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 11:21:11 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

The chances are really high for the success rate of cryptocurrencies in the future. I strongly believe that one day, a new cryptocurrency will rise among the ranks and topple over bitcoins and possibly ethereum too. I know it's too farfetched but the likelihood of this happening is high.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 11:14:18 AM

Yes cryptocurrency can definitely succeed. All you need to do is invest in the great coins like Paragon, Ripple and Power ledger and they have great projects.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 17, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
Everyone knows the benefits of crypto, but you didn't mention the most critical point. crypto must be supported by the government if it is to succeed. If most governments do not support crypto, then even if it has good technology, it will be difficult to achieve the kind of success we hope.
crypto does not have to be supported by the government as long as it does not prohibit circulation and ownership.

I think crypto will be fine but government support will indeed make it better even though it is not a necessity because every government has its own policy. Against crypto and we cannot force it because I believe what the government is doing is the best for the country, especially for people who don't know anything like me, I can only give all decisions to the government
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 09:42:01 AM
I think cryptocurrencies have gotten a huge chance of being an unprecedented success. However, the premise of my belief is strengthen on the basis of the fact that the world is already more than frustrated by the current existing financial world order. Hence, a need to encounter a change and paradigm shift from what we have on grounds currently. Thou, the take over is seemingly taking slow and steadily, I believe we will take all over soon.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

for my opinion, yes will be but still need long time caused many ppl still can't accept crypto now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 653
October 17, 2018, 03:50:40 AM
Why not, many people before have getting success with cryptocurrency and they have rich person at their country, maybe you can find many people have try invest at crypto because want to get much profit with their investment and have much money.
Activity: 166
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
October 17, 2018, 03:44:43 AM
Being succeed with crypto is here and it is just close connected with your aim. If you want to get money a lot, you uwill do it with the hard work only.
Activity: 770
October 17, 2018, 03:35:04 AM
To date, the cryptocurrency is already beginning to enter into life and has a great chance of success,it will take a little more time and many companies and people will accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

It already succeed now, many people are using crypto currency than any other online transaction because it is way more faster and convenient than others. Crypto currency has still a long path to take.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 17, 2018, 03:23:07 AM
Crypto can make each person succeed but only if he is ready to work. Crypto is not for the lazy people that want to earn money with doing nothing.
Activity: 442
October 17, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
Everyone knows the benefits of crypto, but you didn't mention the most critical point. crypto must be supported by the government if it is to succeed. If most governments do not support crypto, then even if it has good technology, it will be difficult to achieve the kind of success we hope.
Activity: 336
https://saturn.black
October 17, 2018, 03:02:40 AM
At present the development of crypto is very good and can be said to be successful, we can see various kinds of coins and projects that are able to run well and can be exchanged at the exchange place in the bear market.
Activity: 294
October 17, 2018, 03:00:18 AM

Cryptocurrency in my opinion has already succeeded. There is no limit to the growth that we can experience in cryptocurrency. As it is now, a larger population of the world is yet to join and we have already gone this far.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
October 17, 2018, 02:58:15 AM
I see for now the development of crypto is very rapid , we see it with more and more new crypto projects popping up every day , but unfortunately the damage to crypto's name is a new crypto project that scams investors
indeed fraud committed by some irresponsible people in crypto makes many investors hesitant to invest, but it cannot be
denied that the development of crypto is increasingly fast, rapid development will make crypto success in the future
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 02:46:19 AM
Looking back to when it started till date and where we are heading there is no evidence that it has not succeed in all method and more and more achievement coming soon.
Activity: 546
October 17, 2018, 02:31:52 AM
If we see from the development of crypto now, I would argue that this was successfully crypto. As evidenced by the many people who already have an economy that is greatly improved. Crypto and also open employment. And now it's been a regular on crypto take advantage of the well by everyone.
Activity: 406
October 17, 2018, 02:26:11 AM
yes of course cryptocurrency may succeed but not all of coins will do maybe 10-20% only those coin that have proven the community that they can delver quick and secure service online. and this are slowly happening now many altcoins are gaining support from bank and other companies to try their service. and XRP is one which have lot of bank and financial remittances supporters.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 17, 2018, 02:24:28 AM
Of course, these technologies will go far if no one interferes with them, and there are a lot of opponents of such innovations!
Pages:
Jump to: