Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 18. (Read 3202 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
September 30, 2018, 10:39:47 AM
Cryptocurrency is need of this era because now generation believe in smart way of services and cryptocurrency have massive influence in financial activities and no doubt crypto is popular in current generation. Crypto is based on blockchain which is more secure and efficient way to make financial transactions globally,Future of of cry-to is bright and will be success globally in near future.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 10:32:07 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

Yes blockchain solved really big problems and blockchain show us we can do these things with blockchain. I think the cryptocurrency will be successful . Only we need some scalibity speed and adoption.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 10:35:11 PM
In fact, only a few coins in the market can successfully enter into people's world to achieve their goals. Up to now, only bitcoin has met this requirement.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
Actually cryptocurrency succeed already because otherwise it will not run for a very long time, but the purpose of cryptocurrency itself has not been achieved as a digital currency used globally, this may be caused by a lack of awareness of crypto currency holders to use it as an eye money, people are still comfortable using it as a future asset.
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 10:51:44 AM
 I think blockchain it's one of the main technologies of the future. It will provide clear, faster and safety transactions and safety data storing. I`m sure that blockchain and crypto will succeed in the future.
Activity: 546
September 29, 2018, 04:54:50 AM
Cryptocurrency is a very successful project. I think that in the near future we will see the rapid development of cryptocurrency and its introduction into everyday life.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 04:53:56 AM
I am confident that cryptocurrencies will change our lives for the better. These are the technologies that can make our lives easier, richer and more interesting. I believe that they will perfectly fit into our lives and will significantly change the current economic situation
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 07:25:50 PM
I think that cryptocurrency is a very interesting invention that will achieve high success. At the moment, people are actively interested in cryptocurrency, because they realize its advantages.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 28, 2018, 07:03:37 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency in the future will continue its development but it will come under the control of States because they can not allow anonymous transactions and take control of investors
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 28, 2018, 07:00:15 PM
As I see of any country growing their economy and technology every year. I think it would be easy to cryptocurrency to succeed in any moment many people know are getting interested on working in Cryptocurrency that's why some currency are making some noise that reaching that the popularity in the market now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 06:48:34 PM
Yes, crypto certainly has succeeded, many people have invested in crypto and enjoyed the results and I am sure that in the future crypto will be more developed and more will invest in crypto Grin
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 06:41:10 PM
In my opinion, chances are 40/60 at the moment. I would say 50/50, but with the danger of state regulations which would kill the interest, I had to lower the bar a bit. In a long-term period, I think this is a fight between great corporations and cryptocurrencies. If a worldwide brand comes up with their own useful currency before major steps of crypto developers, cryptocurrencies could lose this fight. It is parallel to the "fight of the moon" (which is literally a target again ) in the 60s, but between fintech companies. May the best win  Grin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
September 28, 2018, 04:47:59 PM
There are already governments cryptocurrencies out there,this could be the way for lot of countrys.We are just at the beginning ,the future is digital, so our money.
Activity: 644
September 28, 2018, 04:46:19 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

Based on my experience, cryptocurrencies has chances to succeed. Even now, some cryptocurrencies making hits name in the internet just like bitcoin. Let we say, until now some country did not recognized cryptocurrency and some country banned it. However, cryptocurrency is still strong and waiting for its turn to shine in the market.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
September 28, 2018, 04:40:52 PM
blockchain and cryptocurrencies are confidently holding the position of the best among the services of cheap, anonymous and honest transactions. All these technologies are beginning to be introduced into existing businesses. A lot of giants of various industries have come very close to launching the realizations of their conceived ideas.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 04:35:27 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies can succeed, but unfortunately without the recognition of the cryptocurrency by the authorities and without the introduction of laws on the regulation of cryptocurrencies, I think it will be almost impossible.
Activity: 224
September 28, 2018, 03:55:09 PM

Of course we can see from Bitcoin before seeing another altcoin. When Bitcoin was first put forward, the price was only 100 $ or even smaller. And now the price is very high, it makes many people attracted to the crypto currency in the end.
Activity: 168
September 28, 2018, 03:53:03 PM
I really wanted her to prosper and prosper. Then many investors can breathe peacefully. And continue to invest and earn. Then the wealth of the crypto currency, it will be its strength and power.
Activity: 574
September 28, 2018, 03:18:43 PM
What do you have in mind? The crypto market has already achieved a certain success, the block chain technology continues to spread and projects are becoming more expensive, look at the dynamics for at least the last 5 years, it is positive. Although it seems to us that this is a period of stagnation, but only because we are judged in short categories.
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 02:46:41 PM

A lot of governments and corporations provide researches about possibility of implementation of blockchain-base technologies. All we need to make all of them to use crypto as stable payment method. It may be easies than you think.
Pages:
Jump to: