Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 20. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 09:15:24 AM
if you know the development of crypto currencies since 2009 and began to develop in 2014 and even reached the highest price in 2017, then in my opinion crypto currencies have achieved success in a relatively fast time, therefore in the future I am sure the crypto currency will more success
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 09:10:14 AM
Crypto-currencies will be able to bring large sums of money, especially by investing in them today, so just start doing it, because then you will regret that you could not invest or did not have time, but excuses will not help you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 09:07:13 AM
There are a lot of people, who do not use cryptocurrencies just because of low level of comfort. If it would become as simple as using banking app or credit card, audience of cryptocurrency users will increase by thousands of percents.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 08:55:25 AM
the future of blockchain will continue to be wide open along with bitcoin. as well as cryptocurrency, I mean. if at this time there are many countries that adopt crypto itself, and if that happens the crypto price will be stable.

Yeah, it is very possible for cryptocurrency and blockchain to succeed in the future. We can see that there are many interests of the people in the whole world, although there are some countries which also ban it, but we don't know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 27, 2018, 07:46:47 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
Yes, I think so, this new technology will make a positive change. future Blockchain will be useful and used because storage and speed in accessing it is very good and not easy on hackers.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
September 27, 2018, 07:40:45 AM
Cryptocurrency proven that they succeeded already, it is successful now in many ways and it will continue to succeed in the future even if sometimes market is totally down and affects the cryptocurrency. Crypto will be successful in the future because it has a smart and advanced technology that would be affect in many circles just like how technology affects us now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
September 27, 2018, 07:23:36 AM
Sooner or later, everything connected with the crypto currency will be controlled in one way or another. It is a matter of time and mass. The more crypto currency will influence the financial spheres, the more attention will be drawn to it from those who are tied up in these areas. Without control, it will not do anyway. What can not be controlled - will be banned.

You can't ban what you can't control, as simple as it gets. You can't control gravity, so who cares if you declare it illegal tomorrow? You will just make a fool of yourself. Whenever some government forgets this simple truth, it eventually backfires at them and with a vengeance at that. Further, I can't agree that without control it can't "do anything". Don't take too serious the words of those who claim that they, or someone else like the government, should control everything. The whole universe is beyond our control and it does just fine, with or without us.
Activity: 560
September 27, 2018, 07:20:00 AM
It had already succeeded. Several year ago we could not even dream about such speed of development of cryptocurrency market, but now it is true, even despite some issues. That is how I understand success.
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
September 27, 2018, 04:49:07 AM
If it can succesed? It IS already succesed, even the giants of automobile Industries are working already with cryptos, in the World logistic they are very important. The World without cryptocurrencies is not possible anymore!
Activity: 462
September 27, 2018, 04:36:00 AM
Cryptocurrency is still the best new thing so far. As highly efficient and technological advance asset, crypto is still calling the shot and is regarded as future of finance, business and value.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 04:31:49 AM
indeed, this is true, but we have to see from the other side, there are many obstacles to this crypto, one of which is a regulation that does not yet exist from government agencies, and there are some people who see the negative side of this crypto.
there are many obstacles to making bitcoin a currency that can grow in my country cryptocurrencies are prohibited by the government to make transactions directly in other words the government has not legalized cryptocurrency as the prevailing currency
Activity: 350
September 27, 2018, 04:27:56 AM
Yes, I think so, cryptocurrency has succeeded in transforming people who do not understand the crypto world to understand, even some have succeeded in terms of economics, but to get results that are in accordance with our wishes it certainly takes a long time because everything needs to process
Activity: 966
September 27, 2018, 04:24:23 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

the future of blockchain will continue to be wide open along with bitcoin. as well as cryptocurrency, I mean. if at this time there are many countries that adopt crypto itself, and if that happens the crypto price will be stable.
Activity: 784
September 27, 2018, 04:21:12 AM
Based on the technology cryptocurrency is using, it has a higher chances of succeeding. This technology is so young, its full potential hasn't been harnessed totally. 10 years from now, may be its capacity has been debeloped already.
eup
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
September 27, 2018, 04:17:59 AM
Not sure now. There are still many people who don't understand cryptocurrencies. Or the cryptocurrency that you know is incorrect. There will be a few coins in the future that are very expensive.
Activity: 938
September 26, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

Crypto is now successful and will continue to succeed, as you say Crypto is able to prove everything and it can be said that it is a success, but there are still those who have not realized and still banned Cypto
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
September 26, 2018, 06:08:30 PM
Crypto currency is a very successful project. I think that in a few years the crypto currency will be able to change the world of people for the better.
Activity: 658
Catena X
September 26, 2018, 06:06:32 PM
I initially believe that cryptocurrency will succeed. Some good cryptos have proven the value and prospects in the future. Analyzing the crypto coins so far will really help you to know whether it will succeed or not. Some coins are very promising for the future with its more advanced and different technology. However, if you are talking about your own successful, it will depend on your ways to take the opportunity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 26, 2018, 06:02:25 PM
Yes, it can be successful, but with a few strong pennies, poor quality coins will decline and die in this difficult time, which is my guess, however I think we are not. You should be too self-confident to be confident in this market
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
cryptocurrency is our future
Pages:
Jump to: