Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 21. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
I think this exercise has reached 60%, and the future of bitcoin will be very promising, and according to my observations, bitcoin and Cryptocurrency (ALTCOIN) will find a very large market in the future.

I have seen a lot of areas and jobs where active governments have reported that they are trying to apply blockchain technology to their work. So I think crypto is very potential in the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 11:00:04 AM
I won’t say whether crypto currency can succeed or not rather I would like to ask you why cryptocurrency won't succeed.  In fact, it has already gained success and would see more successive future while people in this era prefer digital decentralized global payment system to manual payment system. In addition, you know cryptocurrencies have a strong security with the least difficulties of transaction of money. The provided words are reason of their success. Not only that, but the problems with crypto are being erased with excellency to ease the way of digital payment system for crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 05:59:40 AM
i truly believe crypto will succeed. just like how internet affect us now, it might be a norm in future, but significant impact by crypto is nothing to be denied.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 05:58:50 AM
Crypto is one of the advanced technology that came ahead in past few years, its spreading in all the countries very rapidly, and most important thing is that it is being accepted by all the people. It have proven that we can do our work without any interference
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
September 26, 2018, 05:38:25 AM
I think this exercise has reached 60%, and the future of bitcoin will be very promising, and according to my observations, bitcoin and Cryptocurrency (ALTCOIN) will find a very large market in the future.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 26, 2018, 05:06:53 AM
Surely it is very able. Crypto has a very smart technology and also advanced. It would be very easy for crypto to be able to affect a lot of circles. and this can make crypto will be successful in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 26, 2018, 04:49:14 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
yes, I think crypto will work, because crypto is a good technology and its ability to process the system very well. I think crypto will be the future that can change the economy for the better.
Activity: 214
September 26, 2018, 04:29:19 AM
It has already succeeded in a real world the blockchain and decentralization which only thing is for those countries who have accepted the digital cryptocurrency because they have a really huge impact in society in the development of technology and innovation which can help fast and easy transaction.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 04:24:51 AM
Answering the question about waiting for the cryptocurrency in the future-I definitely tend to answer-the Future of the cryptocurrency.Although the government of many countries and resists and do not want to legalize it.But ,cryptocurrency ,every lnem stronger and stronger is embedded in our daily lives.And there's nothing we can do about it.Future-cryptocurrency!
Activity: 262
September 26, 2018, 04:16:13 AM
Sooner or later, everything connected with the crypto currency will be controlled in one way or another. It is a matter of time and mass. The more crypto currency will influence the financial spheres, the more attention will be drawn to it from those who are tied up in these areas. Without control, it will not do anyway. What can not be controlled - will be banned. So the states are arranged.
Let's hope that the control will not be too big. Otherwise, the crypto currency will become another tool in politics  Undecided
Activity: 176
September 26, 2018, 04:13:13 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

Cryptographic currency has its own advantages, and of course its shortcomings. These need to be slowly improved and adjusted. I am not sure if encryption will succeed, but I hope that the results will make everyone happy. We now need to wait for the blockchain technology to be declared perfect so that crypto may succeed.
Activity: 350
September 26, 2018, 04:10:08 AM
Yes, I think cryptocurrency has succeeded, for example it has succeeded in helping some people in economic terms, for now crypto is not like the previous year, but we must remain optimistic that crypto will develop better in the future
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
September 26, 2018, 04:09:31 AM
cryptocurrencies and blockchains will succeed and become part of most human daily life.  the future potential is so large that banks and institutions are beginning to grab some pie of the controls. its just a matter of time that most payment transactions will be made over blockchains.
Activity: 574
September 26, 2018, 04:09:24 AM
I think that Cryptocurrency is achieved to date is the form of the success that this industry can manage with professionals. There have been many people who become successful because of the work in the crypto. There are many opportunities to earn money from crypto as investing. Cryptocurrency becomes the attraction of many people and this makes sure that Crypto has a great future.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
When bitcoin was created. It has gone through 10 years of development. It is becoming more and more mature. I believe encryption is successful. At present, many encryption has the shadow of bitcoin. In the future, we can see the application of encryption in all aspects of the real world.

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 03:59:55 AM
I think the cryptocurrency has been successful, and the current price is enough to prove it. It just needs to grow in the future.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
September 26, 2018, 02:08:29 AM

I believe they will succeed. As for now they are being used for transactions, storage and investments. in the future there will probably be other use for it, though it isn’t going to be for replacement of our current monetary system, but there will be lots of other uses for it cause it’s probably going to help us out in a lot of ways. Even if they continue to be for just investment and transaction, they will still succeed, most especially Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 24, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
Yes offcourse cryptocurrency have succeded you don't need to do to ask again why because everything around us are been change or turn into blockchain which will make work easier and faster.
actually if all agree to use crypto assets, and there is no longer any resistance to it, then I am sure that our lives will always be simplified, and crypto's future will be better, so we must be patient
Activity: 252
September 24, 2018, 06:17:52 AM
It could be succeed in that situation if we'll be smart and active in solving crypto's problems that appeare so often and in the great amount. I hope it will be better soon.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 24, 2018, 06:16:27 AM

You have already mentioned the characteristics of this community so I cannot add some more because all you’ve said is enough for us to believe the capacity of cryptocurrency to become more successful thaan what we are having right now so of you wanna give your faith here then invest now before its too late for the ride
Pages:
Jump to: