Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 22. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
September 24, 2018, 06:11:07 AM
It has already succeeded. But there is more to achieve. Cryptocurrency is presently used by a very small fraction of the world's population. The goal is to convert the entire obsolete financial system of the world into an efficient and fast blockchain-based decentralized system. It will happen. Only then could we consider cryptocurrency really successful. For now, we are taking one step at a time.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 06:02:39 AM
I think the cryptocurrency will be successful. But perhaps not sure how great the future cryptocurrency is. Not sure how many worlds the cryptocurrency can change.
I am sure that crypocurrency will rock for sure and that's the reason we are here in this forum, and yes it will take some time as the people want to know about it like how it works as well as how safe and secure it is. And I am sure this will be hot topic in upcoming days. And this blockchain technology should be recognised across the world.

I share this position: the cryptocurrency will become stronger, and it will succeed. probably, it will not happen very soon, and we will have to wait for it 3-4 years but I am ready to be very patient.

Since Bitcoin was born and when it was traded for just a few cents, and now that this market is already a multi-billion dollar market, I think it's a success. In the future it will grow up again, I wait for answers from the ICO startup projects
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
September 24, 2018, 05:51:48 AM
the possibility of crypto to succeed is quite large. This is a real form of technological advancement. blockchain is a technology that has a very good system so that it can have a very functional role and will be badly needed in various fields. by having it in the crypto can make sure would be things that would be bigger and more has meaning.
People have different visions about what it means for cryptocurrencies to become successful, there are people that want to fiat system and the banks to disappear completely and I'm sorry to say that those people are going to be very disappointed because I do not see those systems disappearing anytime soon, but there are people like us that will consider bitcoin and cryptocurrencies successful as long as we can use them in our everyday lives.

So far we can only use cryptocurrencies as a payment in the Internet for services provided mostly by particular individuals like developers, translators, copywriters, etc, that is whom we call freelancers, and not by companies or big corporations. Of course, you can use bitcoin payment cards as a backup option of sorts but I don't think that legitimately counts as regular use of cryptocurrencies in our everyday lives as you are still using fiat. You can just sell your coins at an exchange and pay with fiat directly for everyday purchases.

If things ain't gonna change in the future, it would be very far-fetched to call such use a success. Technically, it may be profitable to a small group of these users, namely us, but that's definitely not what I would call a big-time achievement (not even speaking of triumph).
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 23, 2018, 07:56:42 PM
Crypto will achieve the things you have mentioned and it will succeed in the years to come. The reason why crypto is being discriminated for not having the best services is because its still RAW. It is maturing and as it progress, it will make services for convenient for  everyone. We just have to give it time and it will not disappoint everyone. If you compare crypto by the time it started, I think you will realize how good crypto really is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 07:55:59 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

As you said, cryptocurrencies have achieved many great things in the past, and I believe that, with the improving technology and the new innovations, I think we can see the world of crypto better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 07:47:21 PM
Crypto has all what it takes to succeed and even supersede fiat. Investing into crypto is a sure way to invest into the future, because it has a lot of prospects.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 06:50:38 PM
Cryptocurrency and without regulation has achieved a lot. So we see that decentralization does not in any way harm. But on the other hand, when the cryptocurrency receives regulation, it will provide an influx of new investors who will feel protected.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 23, 2018, 06:37:35 PM
Yes offcourse cryptocurrency have succeded you don't need to do to ask again why because everything around us are been change or turn into blockchain which will make work easier and faster.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
September 23, 2018, 06:32:59 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

for the future, if crypto and blockchain only rely on trading, ICO without innovation and also the speed of transactions, then in the future crypto will be difficult to compete, blockchain must have new innovations that are able to overcome various kinds of problems, considering that development year by year crypto and blockchain are very fast
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 23, 2018, 05:31:33 PM
the possibility of crypto to succeed is quite large. This is a real form of technological advancement. blockchain is a technology that has a very good system so that it can have a very functional role and will be badly needed in various fields. by having it in the crypto can make sure would be things that would be bigger and more has meaning.
People have different visions about what it means for cryptocurrencies to become successful, there are people that want to fiat system and the banks to disappear completely and I'm sorry to say that those people are going to be very disappointed because I do not see those systems disappearing anytime soon, but there are people like us that will consider bitcoin and cryptocurrencies successful as long as we can use them in our everyday lives.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 02:49:49 PM
cryptocurrency together with blockchain will be a hundred percent success.
The future is knocking on our doors, i can see them with cryptocurrency.
there are so many businesses now thinking to jump into blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 02:47:20 PM

Sure it is, since the cryptocurrency helps our lives to do our transactions faster  and more convenient. It is a success since we are still here. Many campaigns are made to introduced the cryptocurrency, as it becomes popular many people trust this rather than other mode of transaction, which I see the reason why it will suceed
Activity: 504
September 23, 2018, 02:34:01 PM
I think the cryptocurrency will be successful. But perhaps not sure how great the future cryptocurrency is. Not sure how many worlds the cryptocurrency can change.
I am sure that crypocurrency will rock for sure and that's the reason we are here in this forum, and yes it will take some time as the people want to know about it like how it works as well as how safe and secure it is. And I am sure this will be hot topic in upcoming days. And this blockchain technology should be recognised across the world.

I share this position: the cryptocurrency will become stronger, and it will succeed. probably, it will not happen very soon, and we will have to wait for it 3-4 years but I am ready to be very patient.
Activity: 672
September 22, 2018, 07:36:55 PM
history has proven that the crypto currency continues to grow every year and has more potential for the development of financial technology in the future. But this success will have an impact on the economic structure of every country that uses the blockchain system and we are all waiting for that
Activity: 645
September 22, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

I think that cryptocurrency sphere is   already successful. A lot of smart people work in this area, and this is very important
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 22, 2018, 07:26:22 PM
You have submitted good points on this issue, nothing shall stop Cryptocurrencies from succeeding the more the users continues to multiply despite any sort of hindrance from any corner.
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 07:24:41 PM
of course that can happen, because cryptocurrency is sure to be successful, it is proven because now cryptocurrency is successful.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 22, 2018, 07:18:49 PM
Activity: 596
September 22, 2018, 07:10:27 PM
Cryptocurrency will be successful. It's just a matter of time. And now she has achieved much, and subsequently we will see only good.
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 06:58:22 PM
Yeah , I believe crypto currency has suceeded and thanks to anonymity and transparency at the same time, it can reach heights. Hope so at least
Pages:
Jump to: