Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 24. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 04:31:08 PM
Crypto has been running for 9 years and I see good progress. Every year crypto has a lot of ideas to continue to grow and have many communities, I think Crypto has been successful by itself and will continue to grow as a long-term investment. If the crypto community runs and they look real, then entrepreneurs who appear successful with the results of Crypto.
Yes, success stories are very inspiring and I think the more people learn about the principles of cryptocurrency the higher the chances that cryptocurrencies will succeed on a greater scale.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
September 20, 2018, 03:52:41 PM
I ask back, how can you succeed?
If the success of digital currencies is in an internal context, I agree with you about the success you mentioned. transactions without interruption and sophistication are no doubt. However, if success is intended to be external, I'm not sure, because digital currency has two kinds of perceptions, namely pros and cons.
Activity: 254
September 20, 2018, 03:49:40 PM
I believe that the technology of crypto in many ways was able to achieve its success in the modern world. After all, thanks to crypto, the company was able to conduct fast and anonymous transactions. By these parameters, crypto confidently surpasses the old technologies and banking system.
We can only hope for more countries to adopt crypto so that the old economy and transactions can be transformed by more transparency and speed. Crypto is the future and it will succeed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 20, 2018, 03:28:21 PM
I think that many people asking this question before do some investments in coins) But as for me I got my profit so I will invest more in the future)
crypto-currencies are created not only to receive profit from it, but also to perform a number of other functions. For example, I very rarely use the bank's services for money transfers because it's more convenient and quicker for a Crypto currency, and you do not waste time with a bank for processing documents. Crypto currency is in demand for solving such problems and the future is provided to them
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 03:23:41 PM
I believe cryptocurrency can succeed but it will take a while more. First we should wait for the market to recover and then we will see crypto developing more and more
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 03:22:06 PM
Much will depend on how much the government will block this technology, and how widely it will be used. If everything goes through positively, then unequivocally - blockchain our future
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 03:13:38 PM
Today Blockchain technology has already provided important advantages for the modern digital society. The advantages of technology are recognized by many people and states. Crypto provides not only promising investment opportunities, but also useful future technologies for society.
Activity: 196
September 20, 2018, 03:01:13 PM
Certainly, crypto technologies have already achieved significant success and will develop in the future. Yes, in the period of falling prices, many participants have doubts about this. In many respects the problems arose due to false news. But the situation in any case is stabilized, because anonymous and fast transactions will always be popular.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
Cryptocurrency has already proved to be successful and one should not ask such question if it will succeed or not. Right now the market is red but this is temporal phenomenon
Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 02:42:46 PM
Today crypto technologies have provided important advantages for the world community. This is a significant success, today more and more people use these anonymous and very fast transactions. If we talk about the prices of crypto currency, then periodic corrections occur in any sphere, with time the situation should be normalized.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
September 20, 2018, 02:41:13 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

If you think that cryptocurrencies are going to fully replace fiat, that is next to impossible as there are too many shortcomings and even deficiencies inherent in crypto. They are, in a sense, side effects of its strengths and virtues, so you can't get rid of them without destroying its advantages and benefits along the way. Independence from third parties comes at a price and requires a confirmation network of miners as well as keeping the relevant copy of the blockchain on every node (among other things), which is the epitome of inefficiency.

For example, bitcoin is not very energy-effective all in all, and its decentralization costs a lot in terms of electricity consumed. Given that, crypto can only augment fiat, and in that it can be either success or failure. So what do you mean be being successful here?
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 01:56:09 PM
I think that many people asking this question before do some investments in coins) But as for me I got my profit so I will invest more in the future)
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 01:33:39 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

Yes of course it can succeed. The medium.is great for earnings and profitability. This medium has coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellar. The performance of these coins is really great.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

I believe cryptocurrency have a big chance to succeed. There are numerous signs that cryptocurrency will succeed like many big companies are now engaging and do a research in blockchain technology and even other government.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
September 20, 2018, 06:19:36 AM
I think the cryptocurrency will be successful. But perhaps not sure how great the future cryptocurrency is. Not sure how many worlds the cryptocurrency can change.

I am sure that crypocurrency will rock for sure and that's the reason we are here in this forum, and yes it will take some time as the people want to know about it like how it works as well as how safe and secure it is. And I am sure this will be hot topic in upcoming days. And this blockchain technology should be recognised across the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
Blockchain technology is already developing at a huge pace. spheres of its application are huge-starting from the banking sector and ending with agriculture....with cryptocurrency increasingly difficult.Cryptocurrency can achieve success if it is universally accepted by the state.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 20, 2018, 05:54:40 AM
I believe that cryptocurrencies that treat investors and bring convenience to people will succeed in the future, and some coins that only make money will eventually die!
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 05:51:44 AM

Bitcoin has already succeeded. The entire purpose of bitcoin is that it is a currency backed by the full faith and credit of a decentralized network of machines all following the rules of the protocol. The entire system is trustless, meaning none of the participants need to trust each other, and everything is verified. Being decentralized means that there is no central point of control or attack. This means that governments are unable to control or attack bitcoin itself, they can only pass laws and create regulations governing how their citizens and businesses are permitted to use bitcoin. With state support and regulation, bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies will be a lot more useful, and probably a lot more valuable. But bitcoin itself is its own form of machine authority, with a heartbeat of a new block about every 10 minutes.
Activity: 253
September 20, 2018, 05:31:55 AM
Blockchain technology has been recognized around the world, and almost all countries are doing their own research in this field. I believe that crypto will certainly develop well for this reason, which is the future trend.
Activity: 322
September 20, 2018, 05:19:03 AM
basically, all the cryptocurrency we follow can work. this depends on our analysis when choosing a project. this depends on the project being promoted by the manager and honesty and tenacity of the founder to make the project successful.
Pages:
Jump to: