Pages:
Author

Topic: can cryptocurrency succeed? - page 23. (Read 3199 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 06:54:53 PM
It depends what we mean under success. For me cryptocurrencies  and the bockchain  technology started a
new tech. revolution and already many people know and realize it`s potential. It will be a success what we cannot
even predict or imagine at this moment.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 03:58:30 PM
I think that the whole crypto market is waiting for the decision of the UK to accept ETFs for bitcoin, this can very well help the market
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 03:45:05 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency has proven to us all about its success, crypto technology has made it easier for us to manage finances. And as time goes by I am sure that cryptocurrency will grow bigger.
Activity: 392
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 22, 2018, 03:37:18 PM
We all hope so ... but so far the patient is more alive than dead. so I think we have a bright future.

It has succeeded already!!! In less than 10 year crypto has taken the whole world! Bytes of code cost a fortune! And everybody wants to have some. Doesn't it look like a success for you?)))
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 03:33:46 PM
If we did not believe in it, we would not be here. The fact is that it has become too popular, and scammers have come to the market. but they will soon find their way to them.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:23:08 PM
I see the tangible benefits provided by cryptocurrency-based platforms, both in terms of energy, payment, lending, real estate, etc., so I think they will be successful and easily accepted
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 03:21:54 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies have a pretty good chance to succeed, but it will take a lot of time, I think that at least five years and not all coins will be able to survive.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 22, 2018, 12:45:08 PM
Cryptocurrencies are much more technologically advanced than existing payment platforms and provide users with lots of benefits , but they need some time to solve issues with the law . When this will be done , cryptocurrencies will densely integrate into our lives , so I have no doubt they can succeed in the future.
I think cryptocurrencies are going to become part of our lives whether or not those issues are resolved, people are going to see cryptocurrencies a way to transact with each other without the need of a third party, this is why bitcoin is considered to be very similar to cash because you do not need a third person to verify that everything is all right and its precisely that characteristic of bitcoin that is going to make it almost impossible for governments to regulate it.
A goal of crypto is to replace fiat in a future and become as an exchange of payment in all over the world ,And for that I,believe that they will succeed due to it's demand and good potential as a quikly transactions.
That is not a goal of cryptocurrencies, that is the goal of some people that have adopted cryptocurrencies, it may seem like a small difference but it makes all the difference in the world, bitcoin was never meant as a replacement to the current system that we have, bitcoin is an alternative, before bitcoin there was not alternative to the fiat system that is currently in place.
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 10:24:42 AM
Cryptocurrency is an affordable way to venture capital investment. The main three cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO. I think will occupy the list of successful cryptocurrencies for a few decades unarguably because of their incredible service and strong privacy concern in financial transactions.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
I think yes, this is a alternative currency and digital so many company will use it and prove that cryptocurrency will be succeed in the future.
I am with you, cryptocurrency can be succeed in the near future. In the future crypto will be more surprising in terms of features. It will be more valuable for sure so I do not think crypto on lose rather it will be improved.
Activity: 228
September 22, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
I think yes, this is a alternative currency and digital so many company will use it and prove that cryptocurrency will be succeed in the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
September 22, 2018, 02:17:27 AM
Cryptocurrency prove that they can succeed in many ways. Many companies use crypto as their currency as payment.
the company uses the blockchain instead of crypto. if crypto is used in the company then crypto is already valid in that country. I am sure that Crypto will surely succeed in pursuing its mission and change this world for the better.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 22, 2018, 01:47:42 AM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.

They can, so far everything that has happened has pointed to the fact that they can actually succeed. There have been times where everyone have thought that it was over, that this was it and that the coins were finally going to die out but they ended up going up higher. That alone should tell you that cryptocurrencies are here to stay.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 01:08:53 PM
 Cryptocurrency prove that they can succeed in many ways. Many companies use crypto as their currency as payment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 21, 2018, 12:41:24 PM
Cryptocurrencies have proven that we Can transact anonymously without a centralized interference.
The Blockchain has proven that data can be stored in a decentralized public ledger against any form of manipulation.
Smart contracts has proven that two or more people can trust a system in which the assigned contract managing it will be fair to all parties...

When speed, simplicity and efficiency is added to all of this I think decentralization and blockchain technology can go far in the real world as regards adoption.

What do you think of the chances of cryptocurrencies to succeed?.
the initial idea of it was to succeed, i reckon Smiley and yes, it will be a part of our life though i'm not sure we will be present at that time, our children probably will see that
Activity: 485
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
September 20, 2018, 06:14:22 PM
Cryptocurrencies established trust in digital financial system. We can make guaranteed, safe and secure transfer that
everyone knows has taken place and cannot challenge its legitimacy. Every day we see implementation of blockchain
technology in all fields of the economy. We are on good way towards mass adoption.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 05:53:32 PM
You have said it all, cryptocurrency that has come to stay, against all odds. And i don't see it going anywhere.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 20, 2018, 05:48:38 PM
Cryptocurrencies are much more technologically advanced than existing payment platforms and provide users with lots of benefits , but they need some time to solve issues with the law . When this will be done , cryptocurrencies will densely integrate into our lives , so I have no doubt they can succeed in the future.
I think cryptocurrencies are going to become part of our lives whether or not those issues are resolved, people are going to see cryptocurrencies a way to transact with each other without the need of a third party, this is why bitcoin is considered to be very similar to cash because you do not need a third person to verify that everything is all right and its precisely that characteristic of bitcoin that is going to make it almost impossible for governments to regulate it.
A goal of crypto is to replace fiat in a future and become as an exchange of payment in all over the world ,And for that I,believe that they will succeed due to it's demand and good potential as a quikly transactions.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 20, 2018, 05:40:24 PM
I think cryptocurrencies are going to become part of our lives whether or not those issues are resolved, people are going to see cryptocurrencies a way to transact with each other without the need of a third party, this is why bitcoin is considered to be very similar to cash because you do not need a third person to verify that everything is alright and its precisely that characteristic of bitcoin that is going to make it almost impossible for governments to regulate it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 20, 2018, 05:24:10 PM
Those who know about crypto and have been in this space for quite some time now, have now come to the understanding  that crypto has got a lot of future prospects. Blockchain technology itself, has been embraced by some countries, because they understand the immense benefits it has.
Pages:
Jump to: