Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 29. (Read 11638 times)

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
September 30, 2018, 02:03:49 PM
Of course ethereum can break record highs again, but no one knows when that happens, it can be a few weeks, several months or years, but many experts say ethereum will rise later this year or at least early next year. What is certain and we know that now the price of cheap ethereum is the right time to invest. As we know that in crypto bitcoin and ethereum is one of the best assets to invest. So, if we want to see ethereum break another record, then it's time we invest
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 02:02:55 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
Yes definitely yes , but I cant tell in how much time from now. But i think that it might not be anytime soon unless investors gain cofidence again to invest in icos. Ethereum was literally pupmed by icos and now the massive dumping is because post projects sold their Ethereum. But ETH is always my favourite altcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 550
September 30, 2018, 02:00:37 PM
the possibility is still going to happen, but not in the near future due to a lack of supporting market volume, but I think the future of eth could be over $ 1,500
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
September 30, 2018, 01:59:04 PM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more
No one knows how much time it will take, but i'm pretty sure eth price will rise more than before (1k+). I guess, it will be happen in the early of 2019 especially if etf get accepted.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
September 30, 2018, 01:51:05 PM
Ethereum is always a reliable coin. I don't understand those who despise ethereum. A coin with a high probability of flying at the first opportunity. People shouldn't ignore that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 12:58:36 PM
Yes definitely and way much more than its record. When Ethereum Shrading and plasma will be launched there will be a steep spike in the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
September 30, 2018, 12:55:17 PM
There is no one know which is the top of ETH so everything can happen. However, I think it wont take place soon because of there is not good news in the market to support the price
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 12:54:57 PM

With another bull run like the one we saw at the end of 2017, of course it can. But we can't really know when will that happen, I'm sure market will pick up and we are long in bear market now so it's just a matter of time when prices will pick up.

It made it once, who says it won't make it again, we saw multiple BTC runs going for new highs in the past.
Activity: 1024
September 30, 2018, 12:47:29 PM

for now it seems impossible, the reason is that you can see for yourself from the Chart and ethereum prices now. it is impossible for ethereum to return for more than $ 1000. but nothing does not mean ethereum will continue like this greetings. my prediction is maybe another two to three years maybe ethereum will return to the price of $ 1000 or even higher
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
I am sure ethereum will be able to achieve it, but for a difficult time to predict, this year I doubt it but in 2019 it will be achieved, and I will be patient holding it.

why not, I'm sure ethereum will fly high soon. eth won't let ripple take the second position as easily as that. we can see it now, ethereum prices are slowly rising. and maybe events like last year's end will happen again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
I cant say that surely Eth will break its  highest record again.But I have that expectation that eth will grow again and bring a  large  profit for everyone who hold eth.Eth is the currency that is now used in every where and  it has a good market demand for that it is one of the top trading crypto currency and as you know with the use of each coin the rank and price will increase.that means what has more demand thw price will be more.So i hope eth will grow  back again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
September 30, 2018, 12:34:15 PM
For sure. But I dont have my fortune teller to tell it for now.  Grin
The stage of crypto currencies are still at the early one and we can see this cryptos getting millions of dollars already.
I do think that is a good thing for now. It will be in a better stage when new kids starts to question how bad the system of banking and other online transaction using fiat and credit cards. Once they see it, cryptocurrencies will be exploding again.
Activity: 458
September 30, 2018, 12:31:10 PM
Its still very possible for ethereum to go beyond its all time high but I don't think that will happen this year. It seems this bear market want to go through all the year 2018.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 12:30:09 PM
It could for sure but when.... Cryptomarket is so transient. Probably next year will bring us a good rise. Who knows
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
September 30, 2018, 12:28:41 PM
It can happen, but it takes time. No one can predict the current market situation. I hope the ETH will soon recover and rise to the highest price.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 12:16:22 PM
I am sure ethereum will be able to achieve it, but for a difficult time to predict, this year I doubt it but in 2019 it will be achieved, and I will be patient holding it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
September 30, 2018, 12:15:46 PM
There's a possibility but no assurance still. Market is on red and it gives not onlu ethereum but most of the cryptos, a hard time to have a market price increase this year. The recovery has not yet started and as such, it is hard to make absurd predictions which might result to disappointment. For now, focus in holding and make it a habit on not to sell during market downfall because profit will be surely lost completely.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
September 30, 2018, 12:12:17 PM

in my opinion, it depends on the condition of the price of bitcoin and also the ICO, where sales have not yet completed their tokensale. Because most ICOs choose to postpone it due to market conditions
Activity: 285
Merit: 259
September 30, 2018, 11:40:17 AM
Most probably yes!
This isn't the end of ETH. We are going to see more all time high in coming time. We are in a prolonged barish phase. But sooner or later this is going to be followed by a bill run where cryptos will again boom.
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 12:04:23 PM
I think ethereum will recover soon and it will attain it new all time high but not now. Ethereum has been increased its value from the ICO hype last year and many ICO massively sell-off their acquired ETH and BTC to maintain their company expenses for developments. And I think this is one of the reason why eth losses its value. But ethereums blockchain and its smart contract is the life of many altcoins that will be its advantages. And many tokens/coins uses ethereum as gas fee to generate its transaction and becomes in demand.
Pages:
Jump to: