Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH break its highest record again - page 30. (Read 11638 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:38:10 AM
For about 3 months now, ETH has had bad news and sold out in large numbers. Prices are down to 16x $ / 1 ETH. and in the last few weeks ETh lost the second place to Xrp.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
With Altcoin still under the auspices of Bitcoin, until now the price of ETHEREUM is still very dependent on the movement of BITCOIN prices. where was the experience of last year, the bitcoin price was translucent at 250 million while the ETHEREUM price reached 25 million. With this fact, it is very difficult for Eth to reach 30 million.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
September 30, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

Yes i think, but not this year.
We have to wait for bitcoin bull run first before altcoin moon.
We hope at the end of next year, ETH will have new all time high
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 11:26:04 AM
In the current market conditions it seems that it will be very difficult for Ethereum to set a new price record, we know that from the beginning of the year until now Ethereum has lost a lot of prices. but there is still plenty of opportunity for ethereum to raise the price to $ 500 +.
Activity: 130
September 30, 2018, 11:25:51 AM
In my opinion,  Currently, it is advantage to all traders to buy now an ethereum because of the cheap price. If you buy it and hodl until the price will rise again.. It gives you a lot of profit. But this is advisable to all have an capital only. Don't invest your money for important thing. I believe the price of ethereum will rise again.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
September 30, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
Day by day block-chain technology changing and many adopting it even some gov also plan to make something on the ETH block-chain for their own system. So, ETH will make the new achievements in next hard-fork also. Yeah, we can see development in the technology but in the price hard to say. But sure it will break the past record and reach new ATH maybe this year or next.
Activity: 176
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 11:03:20 AM
Can ethereum break its highest record again if yes how much time it will take more

Actually i expect from eth approximately 3k dollar or more. I believe eth can reach that point very easily in next bull market or we can say 4k dollar. Now the ethereums price is really really low as you can see after that huge last dumps.. Whale trying to accumulate more and more before bull .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 30, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
Everything could happen, but we need to wait. We need big investors with a lot of money and this money they should deposit into market to bring crypto to the moon again.
Activity: 420
September 30, 2018, 11:00:18 AM
Since the last few month i've always wondering if that thing will happened in the near future.
Currently i've put my ETH in the market and wait it until the price rising up again.
Activity: 680
Merit: 173
Giggity
September 30, 2018, 10:44:16 AM
In my opinion, it will break the ethereum all-time high because of their great team and also Ethereum is going through different kinds of development and if they finish it maybe it will reach its all-time high easily but i think it will take too long for it to reach its all time high, but who knows maybe this year it will reach its ath because the market is down the ethereum to as well but if the market will regain its old self maybe before this year ends.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 10:44:08 AM

It is not impossible to happen. Cryptocurrencies change in time and we cannot predict its increase and decrease. I believe that if Bitcoin can do it, other cryptocurrencies has also the potential to increase and break its record at any time.

Yes that is true , it is not impossible for ethereum to break its highest price because it's too popular but the question is how much enough time to reach that price which is $1200 plus , And my prediction is maybe march 2019 .
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
September 30, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
maybe it will happen, because in the world of cryptocurrency everything can happen.
But it is necessary to look at the current market situation. If the market is in a situation like 2017 it might happen, but if we look at the current market situation it might be difficult for the ETH.
But ETH technology continues to grow and get better and yesterday the ETH has touched the lowest support like in 2017 and then went up and continued to rise. Hope it happens again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 10:41:29 AM
If i have to answer then it YES, it is possible that ETH price able to reach it's last years record.
But i can't say when will that happened cause no one able to predict what happened with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 30, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
It would. Ethereum would soon rise to become the number one coin by marketcap.
Though the coin's price is low at the moment, the upcoming improvement in the blockchain with the scheduled hard forks would once again bring ETH in the buzz of media rising it's price.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 30, 2018, 10:36:11 AM
Maybe not wait for the pamp, but start earning on the daily price difference. Then it will not be necessary to wait for the high price of the Ethereum.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 10:33:02 AM
Of course Etherum would break its highest record over and over again
What matters importantly is when it will happen

Nobody can predict crypto currency highs and lows period
We only deduce assumptions from series of both positive and negative review
But Etherum will increase in price again 
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 30, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
yes of course, why not.
Ethereum has a large community and will grow with time. We can see it in every place where this coin exchange has always existed like Bitcoin and opened a new exchange place for cryptocurrency every year
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
Personally I have no doubts that BTC, ETH and many other promising altcoins will update their all time highs when we see another bull run again. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 10:12:18 AM
OFCORSE! i have no doubt about that.
ETHereum is at its best product and project.
I know that ETH will be the best at it is and ATH will not be an issue.
it may fall but there is an assurance that it will be back at its finest.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 30, 2018, 10:10:57 AM
No one can be sure of this, but I still believe, I believe ETH will rise above $ 1000 by the end of the year, which is the motivation for me to hold ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: