Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 5. (Read 10867 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 04:49:03 AM
I think it's very difficult if the eth reach btc value. this is like the predecessor, btc and newcomers, eth, which will have different values. but who knows later eth will match the btc value
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 04:15:02 AM
Just wondering if ETH can
You should compare market cap and not the value of coins, because supply differs a lot from BTC.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 03:32:55 AM
Nope, but if possible it will take more 5 year from now, as we see bitcoin price growing is need so much time
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 30, 2018, 02:37:50 AM
I don't think so, but if I see the market today, we can see ETH up amongst the down trend
Right now the conditions of ethereum are down,
so with such conditions it is certainly very difficult for ethereum to reach the value of bitcoin,
the most important thing for this year is we don't expect big ethereum to reach the value of bitcoin
Activity: 206
September 30, 2018, 12:46:46 AM
I don't think so, but if I see the market today, we can see ETH up amongst the down trend
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
September 29, 2018, 11:58:06 PM
it's very difficult because the supply of bitcoin is smaller than ethereum.
bitcoin has a supply of 21 million and only 17 million in circulation
ethereum has unlimited supply and circulates 99 million
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 11:50:52 PM
I don't think that can happen, even though the technology that Eth has is good but can't guarantee that it can outperform bitcoin, moreover the two coins are created differently.
although eth can touch 6000 $, one day of course btc has risen even higher, it could be 50k or 100k, because bitcoin has an important role in crypto, and bitcoin is the first coin that appears, so I don't think anyone can.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 11:19:25 PM
Yes this is possible. Since ethereum never brake its position as top 2 currency in crypto world. The volume of people using ethereum are higher than bitcoin users. Maybe because it is more convenient due to the covered fees. That's why I believe that someday, ethereum will soon be as valuable as bitcoin.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2018, 06:28:42 PM
If the situation will be in constant, it would be impossible for ethereum to achieve such thing as surpassing Bitcoin or even equate to Bitcoin's market value. Their market prices are having large gap and since ethereum's value are falling whenever Bitcoin is on red marks, nothing would change on their rankings in the market. Both would be good investment but it is judt thst Bitcoin is really far from ethereum at this moment.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 06:21:39 PM
In my opinion, market capitalization can be achieved next year, so let's buy ETH now and become a millionaire by the end of this year, which could be a chance for us if we catch it.
Activity: 214
September 29, 2018, 05:39:51 PM
Possibly, ETH is in second place and is widely used by the encrypted community, I would not be surprised if ETH surpassed BTC. In the electronic money world, anything can happen, but for ETH to break through BTC, I think ETH needs a long way to go.
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 04:45:47 PM
no one can answer with certainty that everything that will happen in the future will be the most important at this time is clever use of opportunities to gain profits in investment
What you say is true, of course, but in my opinion it's very difficult for ethereum to achieve the value of bitcoin,
so that it is clearer, we better keep following the development
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 29, 2018, 04:27:11 PM
I guess it's difficult for eth to achieve values like bitcoin. we know the price comparison of bitcoin and eth is very far. but both are coins that we must invest because of the highest price among all the coins in the market.
I also think so seeing the price comparison between bitcoin and ethereum is certainly very far,
so it can be concluded that ethereum is very difficult, of course, to achieve the value of bitcoin
Activity: 345
September 29, 2018, 03:44:06 PM
To some extent, all this is possible, but there is a powerful question in the time when it will be? Or even will? therefore, it is still unknown what will happen in the future with these coins.
Activity: 756
September 29, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
I guess it's difficult for eth to achieve values like bitcoin. we know the price comparison of bitcoin and eth is very far. but both are coins that we must invest because of the highest price among all the coins in the market.
Activity: 378
September 29, 2018, 12:40:06 PM
I'm sure Ethereum will reach Bitcoin,Because Ethereum is 2nd place in the top of crypto nowadays many investors invest in Ethereum It's possible.

all possibilities could happen no one can know for sure what it will be like in the future hopefully the development of all crypto currencies in the future will be more rapid
I don't think that ethereum's price will exceed bitcoin,
there are some definite reasons, one of them is bitcoin is a new history
copper member
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 12:20:17 PM
It’s possible that Etherium reach BTC value. I believe that Ethereum has the potential to have a value as much as Bitcoin!)

In my opinion, personally speaking in the near future is certainly difficult for ethereum to reach the value of bitcoin,
because by looking at the current conditions it is not possible for sure so we just follow the development
Activity: 854
September 29, 2018, 11:42:26 AM
I'm sure Ethereum will reach Bitcoin,Because Ethereum is 2nd place in the top of crypto nowadays many investors invest in Ethereum It's possible.

all possibilities could happen no one can know for sure what it will be like in the future hopefully the development of all crypto currencies in the future will be more rapid
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 11:29:04 AM
It’s possible that Etherium reach BTC value. I believe that Ethereum has the potential to have a value as much as Bitcoin!)
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
September 22, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
Bitcoin looks like a leader against the backdrop of the rest of the market. Other leading crypto currencies in recent months can not boast such results.
Pages:
Jump to: