Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 2. (Read 10867 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 04:32:16 PM
Just wondering if ETH can
I believe that nothing is possible. But I think not this year. She is not at all sure that this will happen in the near future. One can only hope.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 07:44:25 AM
even developers dont believe that ethereum can race with blockchain.
ethereum can never reach bitcoin. even 0.1btc
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 07:24:56 AM
until now eth function is more real than bitcoin but because bitcoin is the first coin and have no 1 marcap bitcoin always be share by people from the news
so i think eth can't reach btc value no matter what
Activity: 658
October 25, 2018, 05:21:08 AM
It is definitely impossible in a short term to medium term period that ethereum will reach bitcoin value. Bitcoin has been adding value to it's protocol more than five years before ethereum show up.  The supply of both coin will make it also difficult for both coin to be valued the same!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 04:43:28 AM
I'm waiting for ethereum to get a bull run going. It should be the main beneficiary once the bitcoin bull starts. It can multiply 10 fold if Bitcoin reaches a new ATH.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
October 25, 2018, 04:39:24 AM
Of course it is possible that ETH could reach BTC value but with overtaking, I don't think so because we all know, most of the time, alts price movement depends on btc.If btc rise/fall, alts will perform the same. That is what make us believe that no one can overtake btc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 12:35:19 AM
In longer term, ETH value can even overrun bitcoin's value. Both of this coins are created for different reasons and ETH has a lot of real world usage while bitcoin has become a store of value nowadays. ETH is widely used to create tokens to fund new businesses. Also the transactions are superfast and lot more cheaper than bitcoin which increases its acceptability to the frequent transactors.

Also if we see the market cap, ETH is holding the second position since a long time now. Which proves that ETH is widely accepted and praised by the crypto community. So I believe, ETH can certainly reach the current level of bitcoin, probably not soon but surely in long run.

im abit skeptical about this. by the the ETH reach bitcoin level. bitcoin already up ahead long time ago. or maybe ETH able to surpass Bitcoin in future, provided more system and network accepting ETH compare BTC.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 12:26:41 AM
In theory it could but I don't think it will for at least 5 years and that is because BTC has a huge advantage over ETH already. Unless Bitcoin Core messes up in a big way ETH won't overtake it and even then I wouldn't put ay real confidence in this happening, it is highly unlikely in my opinion.
in my opinion no one can know for sure the development of any crypto currency, because in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself, the possibility of being able to exceed and being the best is the hope of the investors
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 25, 2018, 12:24:22 AM
I think no why? because ethereum is cannot overcome the things that bitcoin did and bitcoin keep growing while ethereum is growing means ethereum will not overcome bitcoin
I never thought that ETH price would overtake BTC, because no coin can beat the BTC, regardless of market growth, but now the market price increases all the copper both increased, not only increased ETH but BTC down. So I think do not think ETH can pass the BTC.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
October 24, 2018, 11:48:15 PM
Mathematics will always answer such a question. If a product wants to buy more people, its price increases - when there are more people who sell, the price falls. This is the basic principle of supply and demand. Bitcoin is the king and will be for a long time, but Ethereum has dropped very much, so I think it has more potential to grow.
Activity: 283
October 24, 2018, 11:42:29 PM
my opinion is it is not possible for reach ethereum price to bitcoin price but it have chance, it means there should team put more effort for develop this  and it should take more long time but we don't know when will happen it.
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 11:06:22 PM
I think no why? because ethereum is cannot overcome the things that bitcoin did and bitcoin keep growing while ethereum is growing means ethereum will not overcome bitcoin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 24, 2018, 09:01:49 PM
yes I am sure ethereum can do it, provided that bitcoin dies and their entire ecosystem is destroyed. and when it does not affect ethereum's price, ethereum has the opportunity to pass the price of bitcoin,
lol, if bitcoin dies, of course the entire cryptocurrency will also suffer the same fate, including Ethereum. because you know how much influence bitcoin has on the crypto market right? but it might happen that Ethereum has a value like bitcoin at this time, if Ethereum's development is faster and bitcoin users switch to Ethereum
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 24, 2018, 08:50:28 PM
ETH coin supply is many times more that BTC and also uncapped unlike BTC so it is very unlikely for ETH to ever reach BTC value.
It can't be because bitcoin is actually less value and supply than ethereum. and also ethereum does not have a supply limit to be mined until when. this makes the price or value cannot exceed btc
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
October 24, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
Let's take look the difference of king and queen this time of dumping
After bitcoin price drops ethereum follow to their king to drop their value
So can't eth reach the btc value
And all altcoins are also affected of bitcoin dump so nobody can race to the king
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 24, 2018, 06:46:48 PM
ETH coin supply is many times more that BTC and also uncapped unlike BTC so it is very unlikely for ETH to ever reach BTC value.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 06:24:20 PM
yes I am sure ethereum can do it, provided that bitcoin dies and their entire ecosystem is destroyed. and when it does not affect ethereum's price, ethereum has the opportunity to pass the price of bitcoin,

but, personally i don't believe if eth can reach btc value
i think without bitcoin there will be no ethereum ,,
so, eth value will always below bitcoin value  Wink
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 24, 2018, 03:09:52 PM
Anything would be happen, you know. It's so small chance to reach price of btc for eth now, but it would.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 24, 2018, 10:52:30 AM
It seems to us that it's a big change. Some argue that we will return to the gold standard. Others - that Bitcoin will unite around a new monetary system and will be distributed as a legitimate means of payment.

It will not reach the volume of Bitcoin in the nearest 10 years. Look at the market cap of both cryptocurrencies and compare them. Although Ethereum is on the 2nd place, it is 6 times lower!
Activity: 461
October 23, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
No. Ethereum value can never reach the bitcoin value. Not now or not this year.  I guess we can say that all altcoins now depends to the value of bitcoin , if bitcoin become stable again market will surely become alive again including the value of ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: