Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 4. (Read 10867 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
October 15, 2018, 06:10:18 AM
It is impossible to cross the value of Bitcoin, bitcoin is always dominance currency which will lead the market. Even though ETH developments are good but it will not cross the value of bitcoin.

I think the same Ethereum is valuable in the cryptocurrency space, but we should not forget that it is an alt coin and that Bitcoin is the first coin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 15, 2018, 06:06:33 AM
It is impossible to cross the value of Bitcoin, bitcoin is always dominance currency which will lead the market. Even though ETH developments are good but it will not cross the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
October 15, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
If eth can reach BTC value, then everybody happy but I doubt it will because BTC is king of all cryptocurrency. And bitcoin is a global currency and accepted by all. Not everybody is accepting ethereum yet. So I don't see it will surpass or even the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
October 14, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
it never happens, many reason why i can say like that:
1. bitcoin is king, no coin can beat it
2. bitcoin has more communities than ethereum
3. bitcoin and ethereum have long spread in price
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 07:23:23 AM
Bitcoin is the most secure and most stable in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. I believe in the prospect of only one Bitcoin. Because, Bitcoin carries with it not only risks, but also opportunities. For a country under the sanctions regime, the range of these opportunities can be very wide.
Investors with the name are not yet actively investing in the new product - too negative attitude towards it in the global financial sector.
In 2019, the average price of Bitcoin will be more than 10,000 dollars.
Activity: 448
October 14, 2018, 06:47:00 AM
judging by the latest values, such a path would be long and difficult, for a start it would not hurt to return everything old, and then think about such
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 05:48:01 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

maybe it can, because we can't guess everything. the problem is that eth is always improving, and we also don't know how the next development will be. if eth wants to compete with btc it also has to do hard work. because btc has also reached quite high.
before answering such questions, we must compare not only the capabilities of Bitcoin and ethereum, but also putting them at their level to make an analysis of their functionality and relevance for today. I believe that ethereum economically and in terms of use is much more in demand.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 12, 2018, 05:18:31 PM
Just wondering if ETH can

maybe it can, because we can't guess everything. the problem is that eth is always improving, and we also don't know how the next development will be. if eth wants to compete with btc it also has to do hard work. because btc has also reached quite high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 04:52:34 PM
This can not happen, even if we consider all possible outcomes in the market. How do you even admit such a thought? Everything is trading for Bitcoin, look at the quotes and charts. Aether maximum will cost 0.2 cue ball. Even 1 to 1 will never happen.
Back in 2016, one of the members of the team of the etrium assumed the probable cost of the etrium in the region of $ 15,000. I looked at this fact with sarcasm. But if you look at the development of Bitcoin from 2016 to 2017, then we see prices in the village from $ 500 to $ 20,000. But ethereum has a lot more perspective and I already assume the possibility of a rise in the price to such values ​​for ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 12, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
This can not happen, even if we consider all possible outcomes in the market. How do you even admit such a thought? Everything is trading for Bitcoin, look at the quotes and charts. Aether maximum will cost 0.2 cue ball. Even 1 to 1 will never happen.
Activity: 115
twogap.com
October 12, 2018, 02:54:43 PM
Even if ethereum will be the only coins with bitcoin I don't think that they will stand on the same page - bitcoin is more popular
Activity: 134
October 12, 2018, 02:33:10 PM
I think Ethereum can become as valuable as Bitcoin and even surpass It. Because Ethereum, I think, is much more promising.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 01:12:36 PM
Although ethereum is a strong project, but to achieve the value of bitcoin, ethereum can't. Bitcoin will still be the main one in crypto and no other crypto coins will reach bitcoin.
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 12:50:58 PM
I think that this is unlikely. ETH will not be able to bypass the Bitcoin because it is very dependent on its course like other Altcoins
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
September 30, 2018, 12:44:02 PM
It is possible but very unlikely to happen. Bitcoin is the leader of the market and is going to remain the top ranked coin for a long time.
Yes, you can say that for now it is very difficult for ethereum to reach the value of bitcoin,
so it's better we don't expect ethereum to reach the value of bitcoin
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
Only if Buterin will stop developing it and make it better with evry day. Which is impossible in any case) So I think this is could be in 2020 year)
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 30, 2018, 11:36:36 AM
It is possible but very unlikely to happen. Bitcoin is the leader of the market and is going to remain the top ranked coin for a long time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 30, 2018, 08:45:52 AM
Haha.  I think it can not.  Because bitcoin is more powerful and more stronger than ethereum so it is very difficult to ethereum reach bitcoin value. And also bitcoin is the king of coin so it is need a long time to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 06:45:42 AM
I think that it's real ! Just need to wait a certain amount of time to make it happen ! Now Ethereum costs $ 230 and I think that it will repeat the history of bitcoin !
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 30, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
I don't think that can happen, even though the technology that Eth has is good but can't guarantee that it can outperform bitcoin, moreover the two coins are created differently.
although eth can touch 6000 $, one day of course btc has risen even higher, it could be 50k or 100k, because bitcoin has an important role in crypto, and bitcoin is the first coin that appears, so I don't think anyone can.

the current difference in capitalization is about 5 times (BTC/ETH), that there is not so much in relation to the prices difference.
Pages:
Jump to: