Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 53. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 04:16:23 AM
This will never happen, the etherium always follows the bitcoin - the marketing tool in the world of crypto-currencies. Bitcoin is the unshakable reputation of all crypto currency. Promotion and raspiarenny brand
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 04:13:04 AM
Of course it can. If the price of Bitcoin goes back to $1500 or $2000. And the ethereum will grow at the same time.
Activity: 51
January 20, 2018, 03:41:15 AM
Just wondering if ETH can
I don't think so. eth has unlimited supply
Activity: 58
January 20, 2018, 02:07:11 AM

All of it can happen in the world crypto and we must be sure that, about eth whether will be able to beat the market price bitcoin that I think it takes a long time but I’m sure one day must eth will be able to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 20, 2018, 02:02:28 AM
why not, everything can happen just waiting for the right time where the price ethereum reach bitcoin price.
Activity: 40
January 20, 2018, 01:44:03 AM
i think  it can't reach the price of BTC because  The maximum available amount of BITCOIN and limited while that of ETH is not limited and this could be a very large price difference.
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
January 20, 2018, 01:34:25 AM
You can see, in early 2017, the rate of Bitcoin is equal to the rate of Ethereum at the present time. And according to analysts, Ethereum is potentially more potent than Bitcoin and can replace Bitcoin. So the exchange rate of Etherum will be equal to Bitcoin, which is sure to happen in 2018 and may overtake Bitcoin to become the No.1 crypto.
Activity: 336
January 20, 2018, 01:24:56 AM
Presently ETH is on the top after BTC and getting heights regularly, it is also getting wide community liking in the field of coins,no doubt it get the place of BTC in near future and became the most valuable coin. 
Activity: 32
January 19, 2018, 10:29:14 PM
The fact that ETH is being used by most alts/icos as there platform already shows that its a trusted coin, probably it will overtake bitcoin, but thats a long way to go. Well, maybe not. We've seen bitcoin's rise that it reached 19k in less than a year. Who knows?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 09:51:46 PM
ETH has been holding well above $1k for awhile despite the drop recently
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/ethereum/usd

If ETH reaches BTC price, we may see an economics problem.
That might mean that the Ethereum network becomes too expensive to use?
Yes adjusted by gas fees, but Ethereum price shouldnt be at the most premium for speculation
Wheraes bitcoin wants to be storage of wealth
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
January 19, 2018, 09:50:35 PM
In my opinion i think it cant, because i know that btc will be on the top always
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
January 19, 2018, 09:50:09 PM
Most surely it can reach the same market cap and will IMO go even higher than that. Frankly, the ethereum network has lost of projects being built on it while BTC is sleeping placidly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
January 19, 2018, 09:47:52 PM

I think Yes, because people are demanding it! Dapps is very powerful for ETH and transaction is much faster than bitcoin. but for sure if bitcoin will release Lightning Network then the Transaction Speed is quite fast than we're experiencing.
Exactly, bitcoin will run smoother. As network lightning activates the bitcoin sender will reduce the cost, minner digging bitcoin easier. This is what boosts bitcoin to be used more and the bitcoin value will increase. I think so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
January 19, 2018, 07:26:40 PM

I think Yes, because people are demanding it! Dapps is very powerful for ETH and transaction is much faster than bitcoin. but for sure if bitcoin will release Lightning Network then the Transaction Speed is quite fast than we're experiencing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
January 19, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
if we consider eth growth today maybe in the future it can overrun bitcoin's price but its hard to say by now since bitcoin has the largest price we dont know yet if there could be a continuous pump on its price on an annual basis.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
January 19, 2018, 07:13:28 PM
One day it will, but not this year, or next year, or the next next after that. What i'm saying is that it is not gonna happen in the near future. Because bitcoin and ethereum are two different creations. They do not focus on the same market applications or services. Both are way apart in terms of the purpose they were created for. Bitcoin primary goal is to serve as a decentralized currency while Ethereum is meant to provide a platform for smart contracts. But ethereum will reach the same market capital where Bitcoin is and in fact, will surpass it.
Yes, I also have same idea like you. But to be honest, if the price of Ethereum can reached the Bitcoin price in same time, I believe the cryptocurrency community change the opinion in the future of Bitcoin and even, the worst situation can be happen is Bitcoin will be "die" by its community.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 11:38:16 AM
One day it will, but not this year, or next year, or the next next after that. What i'm saying is that it is not gonna happen in the near future. Because bitcoin and ethereum are two different creations. They do not focus on the same market applications or services. Both are way apart in terms of the purpose they were created for. Bitcoin primary goal is to serve as a decentralized currency while Ethereum is meant to provide a platform for smart contracts. But ethereum will reach the same market capital where Bitcoin is and in fact, will surpass it.
Activity: 78
January 19, 2018, 10:56:18 AM
I think its quite possible. But don't expect it very soon, It will take long time to overcome BTC , May be 2 year or more. But yes its possible , atleast I believe this.
Activity: 278
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 10:53:33 AM
I think one day this could happen, but not for a very long time. Bitcoin is still king and the average person knows it. Ask anyone on the street what ETH is and they will look at you like you are high.

That needs to change for it to become bigger.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
2018, this is the year of the etherium.

Too many projects on this blockchain, it will necessarily grow at least 2-3 times this year. And many important people say that the ether will show itself better this year than bitcoin. Personally, I hold more ethereum in my portfolio than bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: