Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 55. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 03:42:24 PM
Sure, why not.but it may take a while
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 03:40:06 PM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. BTC holds more than half of the market capitalization. Bitcoin has the highest rate of user, maximum user first prefer BTC than any other coins. ETH hold second position in cryptocurrencies after Bitcoin, so it is very clear that ETH comes after BTC and will always be counted after BTC.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 03:27:15 PM
I think it can be, now bitcoin is showing signs of decreased interest decline (although demand is still large) but I'm sure ethereum can outperform bitcoin someday
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 03:23:05 PM
In my opinion, this can very realistically happen. Only this will not happen this year. Bitcoine's positions are still too strong.  Smiley
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 17, 2018, 02:12:13 PM
Ethereum is a powerful rival to BTC. Ethereum is the basis of most tokens in the market and has low commission fees. BTC will have to try not to become the second on the market after Ethereum
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 17, 2018, 12:07:08 PM
i  think that it wont ethereum devs has not set the final marketcap of it unlike btc is which is 25 million and it is comming up to be run over.  
Activity: 81
January 17, 2018, 11:44:18 AM
I do think that ETH can reach the price of Bitcoin but it will take some time.

Let's just focus on ETH rather than comparing between the two.
Activity: 104
January 17, 2018, 11:27:34 AM
I think it is very possible. Demand and supply depend on the user.
Considering transaction costs and trading hours in Bitcoin, I think ETH has a bigger chance of reaching the BTC level.
However, there are also problems with ETH, such as network congestion and oligarchy.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 10:59:15 AM
I think in the year 2018 it's quite possible. Ethereum supports most of the tokens in the market and it has low transaction fees, so it can overcome BTC
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
I think Ethereum has much greater potential than Bitcoin in terms of sheer utility and market capitalization. With this disproportionate reward comes extraordinary risk.
I think ETH is here to stay. BTC will be around as well but it will likely face a schism in the coming year or so due to mounting scalability issues and ever growing philosophical divides in its community (Bitcoin Core vs Bitcoin Unlimited).
I continue to see the BTC:ETH price ratio quickly converging towards a 1:10 . As a result, as in previous postings, it may not be outside of the realm of possibility to see ETH reach parity with BTC’s market cap and surpass it. I only see the price tending much higher — barring any significant vulnerabilities in the code releases or a major DApp catastrophe similar in size and scope to the DAO — ETH may reach $100B in market cap before 2018 as more money pours in for enterprise integration, development, and sheer speculation (enter crypto hedge funds). As a result, this would imply a price of a single ETH within the $1,000 range.
Activity: 136
January 17, 2018, 10:15:26 AM
Yes of course, ETH's value can reach BTC since it is possible. What made it impossible is that the BTC is very superior and it only takes a small percentage for eth to surpass it.
Activity: 6
January 17, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

ETH is my favorite cryptocurrency and it can certainly outperform bitcoin but there are few problems with ETH which will stop Ethereum to become number 1.

I think currently we are in a phase where Nokia was the leading mobile phone company, but because they didn't move with the trend it gave space to Apple Iphone and Samsung.

Now we don't know if Bitcoin and Ethereum are future's Nokia and Blackberry. But there is a possibility that we will see a completely different cryptocurrency on number 1 spot.

We don't know which one would that be....

But let's see.

Activity: 191
January 17, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
For now it cannot reach the bitcoin's value. Bitcoin has been on the market for ten years and it's value increased so high yet now going back to it's lower range and ethereum just another one of good and reliable coin. Therefore, bitcoin will be always more valuable and ethereum will next to bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 17, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
As we can see, Ethereum and BTC performance is among the best in this bearish market.
They both have real value. People are tending to hold them while something bad happens.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 07:54:27 AM
Basically ETH has a big future and its creator has big plans for ETH, so who knows maybe in nearest few years ETH will get bigger MarketCap then BTC even. It's possible.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
January 17, 2018, 07:52:13 AM
while all market is crashing its interesting that BCC price is not crashing against BTC. also ETH in the same trend too.
These coins are really powerfull so it will happen. ETH price can reach BTC price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
Nowadays, no one can tell if ether will follow to the bitcoin price. As of now ether value is continuously decreasing and it sad to see it happen. But hoping to increase again the value of it to more than a thousand of dollar. We all know that bitcoin is the most stable crypto currency in digital world and it is the mother of all cryptos also bitcoin now is in stable price even it is experiencing fluctuation of price value. The important now ether and bitcoin are both now strongest currencies even they are experienced decreasing  price value. The only good in ether is transferable in all token and all ICO's are using it. Like DIW the token they used are exchangeable to ether and same as the different ICO's.
Activity: 378
January 17, 2018, 07:50:39 AM
in short time no in long term yes becuase the ethereum has a potential and also there is a lot of change to do and also it has and ability to match up the price of the bitcoin for like 5 or 10 year because matching the bitcoin price is no joke
Activity: 33
January 17, 2018, 07:40:45 AM

No way. I consider bitcoin is a mother of cryptocurrency no other coin will surpass what bitcoin have established. Eth just another one of good and reliable coin will never replace bitcoin in market value.
Activity: 392
January 17, 2018, 07:40:17 AM
yes it can reach the ethereum to the bitcoin price because the ethereum price is going up slowly but surely and also the popularity of the ethereum is still raising and we should wait for more year until it can catch up
Pages:
Jump to: