Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 96. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 28, 2017, 07:17:52 AM
Can Etherium reach BTC value? it's a good question. In terms of market cap there is a good chance of that happening in the near future but in terms of $ value per coin I would say never since the supply of ETH is already 6 times that of Bitcoin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 07:16:14 AM
This market is so unpredictable and depends so heavily on big players that everything is possible
Activity: 166
Merit: 18
SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥
December 28, 2017, 07:12:30 AM
I think it can not because the price is currently far away if compared with bitcoin. and if it can be for sure in a very long time
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 28, 2017, 07:09:57 AM
It can reach bitcoin's current value at $14,500 but when that time will happen bitcoin's value is going to be more than today's value. I know ETH is also a good coin and it's next to bitcoin so anything is possible to happen but during that time for sure bitcoin is going to have more than we are expecting and if that happens those people that has ETH and bitcoin are going to be an instant rich people.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
December 28, 2017, 07:03:53 AM
Anything might possible to happen, it all depend on the people decision wether they will still hold bitcoin or just exchange it with etherium. Bitcoins value is all dependent on people's choice, until the see a coin unuseful they will definitely decide to dump it and just look for a new one even better.
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
December 28, 2017, 07:03:46 AM
Just wondering if ETH can
the price of ether can reach the current price of bitcoin but i think bitcoin price is more than 300k dollar at that time if you will just base it in the supply and price
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 06:57:24 AM
As for Ethereum, the total Market Cap or market capitalization is still at $ 31 billion with the last 24 hours trading volume of $ 834 million. For supply of ETH that has been circulating in the market of 97 million without brick maximum. This also makes it difficult for ETH prices to rise further, let alone the available supply "unlimited". Although there are some who say that the maximum ETH is 87 million, but now its circulation has even exceeded that limit.

So for Ethereum Price Prediction 2018, we can hardly conclude that Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in the value of saving and exchange rate (as Asset). Fundamentally Ethereum is already guaranteed by several major factors, for example with the EEA (Enterprise Ethereum Alliance) group that has been formed with dozens of giant world companies incorporated in it such as Microsoft, Inter, and CME Group which recently joined.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 06:55:06 AM
maybe if the supply of Bitcoin thinning Ethereum could be an alternative to Bitcoin because only Ethereum has stability like Bitcoin
Activity: 168
December 28, 2017, 06:53:40 AM
ETH is the Best altcoin but BTC is the base of crypto currency. In my view no other coin is too popular or valued like BTC. ETH can't be reach to the value of BTC.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 06:47:46 AM
I believe, yes, ETH can reach, or even exceed BTC's value. Being the second most popular and second most used crypto nowadays, I see no hindrance ETH's catch up with BTC. I may take some time though for ETH to catch up with BTC, but ETH is pretty solid on its own.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 06:43:33 AM

ETH can reach what the price of bitcoin now but i think it takes time before its happen. They are different coin and different developers so NOT because bitcoin increase immediately it means that this is also happen to eth.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
December 28, 2017, 06:43:04 AM
I think you should make more clarification about the bitcoin price you are saying ethereum should reach. I suppose you are speculating bitcoin current price for ethereum and I think this is very possible. Bitcoin will ever be above ethereum in terms of price and market capitalization. I expect ethereum to go high and touch  $5,000 in 2018.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 28, 2017, 06:41:58 AM
No.
The price of Ethereum can get to $16k per Ethereum though Bitcoin would have to be $100k or so.
Activity: 238
Merit: 38
December 28, 2017, 06:41:22 AM
Not in the near future because ETH and BTC shares the same problem which is slow tx confirmations and small blocksize,if eth wants to overtake BTC eth should improve its network first.

In teams of scalibility ETH can stand much stronger load of transactions on their network, the only thing where transactions can be costly there is the smart contracts as they need to be transferred through blockchain which is why smart contracts + transactions , so not only transactions are problem there. If ethereum needs to scale and it will need to in future devs will prob try to react ASAP because there at least from my point of view is not any big issues with community and devs. Whereas in bitcoin case we had people that pulled strings in different ways and we still do. Ethereum will scale faster if they get to that point of urgency to do that.

I doubt that ETH could surpass current bitcoins price at least not in short amount of time, beacuse if we look at their coin supply + price per coin. More adoption and more investors will have to get in to enable ethereum to grow, it's not impossible but from this moment it seems highly unlikely in coming months.

In future, maybe not next year, Ethereum can reach to Bitcoin value, that will happen when Ethereum is accepted by nations, banks and organazitions like Bitcoin now.

Even bitcoin is not accepted by banks and nations >> if some nation/country accepts bitcoin it is mostly YES signal to other alts as well...
Activity: 76
December 28, 2017, 06:37:52 AM
In future, maybe not next year, Ethereum can reach to Bitcoin value, that will happen when Ethereum is accepted by nations, banks and organazitions like Bitcoin now.
Activity: 182
December 28, 2017, 06:32:05 AM
Not in the near future because ETH and BTC shares the same problem which is slow tx confirmations and small blocksize,if eth wants to overtake BTC eth should improve its network first.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 06:30:31 AM
It might reach Bitcoin value but they may both raise equally so as long as the value of bitcoin is increasing, the value of Ethereum might also increase and this will result in other alternate coins value to increase or decrease also.
Activity: 210
December 28, 2017, 06:29:59 AM

Besides bitcoin, ETH has begun popular among investors right now. So I think the ETH has a chance to match the bitcoin. But it takes a bit long.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
December 28, 2017, 06:29:08 AM
Well if you say if it’s possible... it surely is..but very difficult to see this happen but yes it has the potential..I think the use of ethereum will only gonna increase slowly
In my opinion, I don't think if ETH can reach BTC value, because the price of Bitcoin
always increased every years. And it's will be happen every years.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 06:28:11 AM
cant reach. because of btc is the first coin and ethereum infrastructure is not good like bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: