Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 98. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 120
December 28, 2017, 04:49:21 AM
In a longer period of time, it's possible because after all, nothing is forever or permanent in this world except for change. Any possibilities will mostly or unlikely could happen especially now that we are technological oriented generation any creations or techniques can be used to overcame or surpass something.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
December 28, 2017, 04:46:42 AM
I guess it can because eth price is slowly increasing its value. But we know that btc value is always increasing too, so even if eth reaches its max value and more, btc will continue to rise.
There is no way ETH or any other alt coin in the entire market will reach the value of bitcoin ,how hard they try it will reach half the price of bitcoin,there is nothing wrong in speculating,but the price wont reach anywhere near those valuations how long you hold your coins,the long term valuation that you can expect from ETH is just $1000. Tongue
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
December 28, 2017, 04:45:00 AM
Sure ETH have that possibility by that time ofcourse bitcoin it self allready have higher price, because both of them have really nice future based on my opinion. So just buy it from now and start making money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
December 28, 2017, 04:41:58 AM
Now the bitcoin price in coinmarketcap is in the range of $14000 while ETH $700 when viewed a very long distance for ETH matches the bitcoin value. But in the world of cryptocurrency, nothing is impossible. ETH may match the value of bitcoin in the future, or it could be the price of bitcoin will soar, because now the amount of bitcoin almost exhausted in the mine.

But the thing to remember is that the world of cryptocurrency uses a decentralized system in which each coin price is set by its own users. ETH could replace bitcoin with a record of all bitcoin users moving to ETH, as more ETH demand by users is also rising as well as ETH prices. On the other hand, if the demand for bitcoin continues to soar while the amount of bitcoin will be exhausted, bitcoin will become scarce and then the price will soar.

Yeah we'll see who will lead the world of crypto in the next few years. And hopefully, crytocurrency will always exist and can be accepted by any country.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
December 28, 2017, 04:39:29 AM
I guess it can because eth price is slowly increasing its value. But we know that btc value is always increasing too, so even if eth reaches its max value and more, btc will continue to rise.

But BTC can go down and ETH still may rise up. Why you think BTC price will be definitely increasing? A crypto currency volatility is hell high also.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 04:03:13 AM
Maybe! we don't know in the future. There's no impossible to it since it is the second highest to the bitcoin but If that happens I don't think it will last longer maybe just for a short period of time. If the value of ethereum will continue to increase and the value of bitcoin will remain or stable there's a chance for it to happen.
Activity: 158
December 28, 2017, 03:41:33 AM
It is possible for ETH's total market cap reach BTC total market cap. But It is much more difficult for ETH price (per coin) to reach BTC price (per coin) due to difference of total coin supply.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 28, 2017, 03:37:35 AM
there is some doubt in your question. So i want to clear all.
If you are asking that can ethereum can get the present price of BTC then yea it will soon get the present price of BTC as the demand is increased in market then price will also increased.
But if you are asking that ethereum will cross the price of BTC then i don't think so because bitcoin is improving their performance due to which price of BTC is increasing and ethereum will not on a stage that it will get cross the price of BTC.
Activity: 630
December 28, 2017, 03:28:35 AM
If higher than bitcoin price i will say not. Because bitcoin has it on reason to stay top from other altcoins outhere.. Ethereum might will rises next year. But to near bitcoin that higher prices that will be impossible.  Ethereum will go 1k atleast next year.  That only if bitcoin will rises again from the drop at currently now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello World!
December 28, 2017, 03:23:27 AM
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 28, 2017, 03:22:33 AM
Obviously no, no altcoin can reach the value of bitcoin, no matter how excellent the project is, just as no material can reach the value of gold.
Activity: 378
December 28, 2017, 03:16:32 AM
yes it can in term of long term because we know that the ethereum is climbing  up to it price slowly but sure and lets just say that if it continues that way it can be defeat bitcoin but if the bitcoin continues to climb up it will be long to keep up
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 28, 2017, 03:13:32 AM
I doubt ETH can reach Bitcoin value because I don't know the total supply of Ethereum and the considerable value difference from Bitcoin and Ethereum
But seeing the development of EThereum this year made me impressed and made little to believe that Ethereum could reach the value of Bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
December 28, 2017, 03:12:56 AM
No, it can't reach that much value and who will trust it? In these Ethereum has become popular for ERC tokens, but it should have some powerful security like Bockchain have. I hope myetherwallet will do something in next year for keeping wallets in safe.
Activity: 406
December 28, 2017, 03:01:58 AM
In my opinion this is not possible in near future that ETH can reach BTC value. When ETH will reach near to Bitcoin then Bitcoin will also go forward to next upper level.But it also true that ETH have more realistic platform then Bitcoin,as many projects and developers of other ICO's are joined this platform. So in long term it can be reach upto BTC value or more is possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 02:46:25 AM
Just wondering if ETH can
Studying the situation right now and predicting the situation of Bitcoin and ETH, it is possible that ETH can surpass Bitcoin. Eth commonly used as the main platform in paying tokens in almost all transactions. Also, ETh continually improve itself and its system to make its services faster. There is a great chance that ETH will be on top.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 02:46:14 AM
Possible yes as we can see price of eth is increasing every year so in the future maybe it can reach the btc price holding your eth is a good investment.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
December 28, 2017, 02:45:24 AM
Yeah! I think it is possible in near future. If BTC don't decrease the transection fee people will stop making transection with it. I stopped making transection with BTC because of it's fee! I am storing BTC for future and using ETH for regular trading and transection. Now people are involving in ETH because of its fast transection and low fee. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
December 28, 2017, 02:44:14 AM
It is possible to reach the current value of bitcoin but i think if that times happen value of bitcoin is too high than we expect. Ethereum is one of the best coin in crypto currency it is good to hold for long period of time to generate good amount of profit.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
December 28, 2017, 02:42:50 AM
Its highly impossible because bitcoin is a limited amount but ethereum is unlimited so there is less chance for ETH the overtake the bitcoin.But ethereum price will increasing in the upcomig years but not enough to beat the king of crypto.Suppose if does then that will be the end of crypto currencies.

Ethereum is NOT unlimited. It will never go beyond 100 million because of the mining ICE AGE. I'll let you research more about that yourself.

Ethereum is trying to be a platform for decentralized services while Bitcoin is simply trying to be a currency and store of value. It's hard to speculate when, but with Ethereum's technology, it can definitely surpass Bitcoin's value.

I can also see Ethereum surpassing Bitcoin in market capitalization. Maybe it will happen in in few years. I see Ethereum as more stable as a company with heavy connections and partnerships. Bitcoin in the other hand needs lots of changes and upgrades to become solid fundamentally.
Pages:
Jump to: