Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ETH reach BTC value ? - page 97. (Read 10857 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 06:27:39 AM
More and more new coins are born on the ETH platform. This slows down ETH and generates more errors. I think ETH will continue to increase if dev team makes ETH more perfect.
ETH has a larger distribution than BTC. ETH increase in volume each year will increase ETH capitalization.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
December 28, 2017, 06:25:28 AM
Well if you say if it’s possible... it surely is..but very difficult to see this happen but yes it has the potential..I think the use of ethereum will only gonna increase slowly
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 28, 2017, 06:20:57 AM
Ethereum can not reach the value of bitcoin. The difference is clear the two are created for different purposes.The bottom line is that ethereum is an advancement based on the principle of blockchain that supports bitcoin but with a purpose and does not compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
December 28, 2017, 06:19:53 AM
Yes it is possible, because eth seems to have a good future, but not as easy as can be imagined, because it takes a lot of time and a long process. Because the difference is very far with the current btc price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
December 28, 2017, 06:12:26 AM
Not yet it has a lot of ground to cover and it also has to cross the price of dash and bch first if it's able to achieve it within few years eth will be the leading coin. What i mean by few years is maybe in the next 5 years when difficulty increases.
Miners will drop btc. Plus if you are considering to invest in eth it's not a bad option the price is a little high but in long run it will be profitable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
December 28, 2017, 05:41:56 AM
Price more than bitcoin? The supply of eth is well above bitcoin, and if the price is close to bitcoin, it's more than bitcoin, so it's impossible.
Activity: 122
Do what needs to be done.
December 28, 2017, 05:28:08 AM
I think it's pretty plausible, can't say for sure (anyone can't) but I do think it's possible. BTC is #1 and it will always will be, but there are new technologies that are much faster and have different uses and ETH is one of them. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
December 28, 2017, 05:22:56 AM
Just wondering if ETH can

I am not really sure it can. Why? Because the supply of bitcoin and etherium is different.
We can not say the value just from many people use it but also from the supply.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 05:21:46 AM
Ofcourse it can because eth has the capability to overtake bitcoin in many aspects such as if we talk about the price than right now eth is affordable to hold for a long time and no doubt in a long time turn it will chase bitcoin easily because of its low fees and quicker transactions. Eth is easily sellable in the market zone as compare to btc and it has 2nd rank in the market cap with increasing volume
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 05:16:14 AM
I think could be possible but it takes time to reach price of bitcoin. Its now touching moon. No doubt if you go an year back today's Eth price was the price of Bitcoin. So if bitcoin can go that far then also Ether can but after some time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 05:12:48 AM
yes it can but not for a short term it can be reach btc value on the long term yet if the ethereum keeps growing it will reach the bitcoin price in no time so if that happen the ethereum beats the bitcoin
Activity: 69
December 28, 2017, 05:09:39 AM
in the short term i dont think so. but if you safe Ethereum for a long term investment cause Ethereum is the best investment for longterm beside bitcoin. but becareful if the bitcoin price rising so fast the ETH will take an impact so the ethereum price will go down. so i think the ETH can surpass bitcoin price in the future but i didn't know when.

The one thing that does concern me about ETH is the available supply:)
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 28, 2017, 05:09:29 AM

bitcoin was the first generation blockchain designed for the online transactions while the ethereum is the second generation  blockchain with a powerful concept of smart contracts. ehtereum has the real life use cases so we can say may be in comming next 4 to 5 years its price will near to btc. not that impossible
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 05:07:39 AM
in the short term i dont think so. but if you safe Ethereum for a long term investment cause Ethereum is the best investment for longterm beside bitcoin. but becareful if the bitcoin price rising so fast the ETH will take an impact so the ethereum price will go down. so i think the ETH can surpass bitcoin price in the future but i didn't know when.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
December 28, 2017, 05:05:08 AM
perhaps not now maybe soon mate.  And as i see the valued of eth is so cheap than btc price nowadays maybe it will made after how many years.  And as i noticed also on this moment when bitcoin price volatile the eth valued decrease . Maybe when eth valued touch down the btc price nowadays i think the value also of btc will be on the moon if that times happen.  
Activity: 241
December 28, 2017, 05:03:28 AM
For the time being I think ETH has not been able to catch the price of BITCOIN.
But in the short term I see that the price of ETH will soon follow the price of BITCOIN.
Because ETH is very popular in the world of crypto so soon its price will soon follow.
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
December 28, 2017, 04:58:55 AM
In the long run ETH can go beyond BTC value. BTC is a coin/currency - a store of value. ETH fuels Ethereum which helps build economies.
Activity: 266
December 28, 2017, 04:58:36 AM
many assume that Ethereum value can not match Bitcoin Value and assumes that Ethereum value is equal to Bitcoin Value,

no one can be sure what will happen in the future, all things can happen that may not be and that may not be possible maybe,

the point is we just believe in our conscience, and I feel that Ethereum valuation can match the Bitcoin Valuation in the future ..
Activity: 126
December 28, 2017, 04:56:29 AM
Of course. Bitcoin is deemed to fall. Its tech is outdated and will eventually be overtaken by a superior technology.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
December 28, 2017, 04:54:53 AM
To be honest, it's still a long way to go. Bitcoin is still the king of all cryptocurrencies, but Ethereum cannot be underestimated. There is a possibility that Ethereum may overtake Bitcoin in the long run due to its presence in ICOs.

Most of the initial coin offerings are using the Ethereum smart contract, so I think there is a lot of room for this cryptocurrency to overtake Bitcoin. However, it could take a lot of time to surpass BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: