Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 7. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 10:31:52 PM
Ethereum reach the top already.. But Bitcoin is the most power of all coins..
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 06, 2018, 06:46:08 AM
I don't really think that any time sooner or later, etehreum can reach the top and take bitcoin's place. I am always thinking how strong bitcoin in relation to its market cap over ethereum and it's already the mainstream of crypto. If ethereum will reach like 20K$, then bitcoin may be worth 100K$ too.
This guy got my point. Somehow ethereum being on top over bitcoin is likely it would be very difficult to imagine it. Once ethereum does rise, so bitcoin would rise as well. If this goes on, it's like ethereum exist to maintain the power of bitcoin. Ethereum is really good by the way, it has been a mainstream, yet not as good as bitcoin.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 06:11:17 AM
Ethereum is already at the to as it is now the best altcoin and the second best coin in crypto but I doubt if it will reach and overtake bitcoin though it is very potential but it cannot because bitcoin is more potential, stable and more dominated than ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 06:07:16 AM
Already ETH is top coin after bitcoin but it will not cross the bitcoin because bitcoin already proved that it is a very potential coin and being accepted in many stores. In the future, there might be a chance to increase the price of ETH.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 06, 2018, 05:54:58 AM
ETH can reach the top, I’m sure. It is a very perspective altcoin to not be able for surviving. This top will be reached with ETH in the nearest future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 07:49:38 AM
I like Ethereum and I know people would not mind if it goes above bitcoin and they will still support it. I think that it will happen when there is already a global adoption and they would go alternate sitting the top spot from time to time.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
July 02, 2018, 02:37:44 AM
I prefer ETH to BTC.  Ethereum is the most important thing that has happened since the beginning of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in that it has been fulfilling it's purpose.  I have no doubts that it will overtake Bitcoin someday.  The hype around bitcoin now is because of the fact that it's the first cryptocurrency to exist. 
Nothing is impossible in the world of crypto. I agree that Bitcoin has so many advantages over ETH but there is something that ETH has over Bitcoin and that is the quantity of ETH which is not limited like Bitcoin. So in future if the whole reservoir of Bitcoin is invested in, there will still be ETH and the demand will shift towards ETH and that will be the time when we might see ETH exceeding Bitcoin.
Activity: 35
July 02, 2018, 02:36:49 AM
Ethereum offers fast deals at a lower cost. But I doubt the bitcoin will go back up after Lightning Network will be fully implemented and functioning, because bitcoin down I have to take some action to protect my assets, and finally convert all coins into eth is the right one. In addition, many projects are more accepting of eth than bitcoin and I still do not understand why that happens, ethereum has the potential to replace the above bitcoin but the price gap between the two is very far, not easy and it may take a long time for ethereum to reach above potions.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 02, 2018, 01:47:21 AM
I don't really think that any time sooner or later, etehreum can reach the top and take bitcoin's place. I am always thinking how strong bitcoin in relation to its market cap over ethereum and it's already the mainstream of crypto. If ethereum will reach like 20K$, then bitcoin may be worth 100K$ too.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Chainjoes.com
July 01, 2018, 09:12:34 PM
eth have many update coming. still better than bitcoin. people buy bitcoin because they just want make money from that!
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
July 01, 2018, 08:50:10 PM
Ethereum is already a top coin being ranked second only to bitcoin. No coin is likely to surpass bitcoin so Ethereum is in the best possible position currently.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 08:46:35 PM
anything can happen in the world of crypto, even in my opinion, ethereum is very likely to replace bitcoin, because ethereum is considered more valuable than bitcoin, ethereum has been used almost in all lines of payment of an ICO and it is very difficult to replace
I dont agree with you. I know anything can be happen but bitcoin is still stronger than etherium so it will never replace bitcoin.
Actually, etherium can gives us profit without stand in the top. As we understand, we all here want to catch profit so i dont really care about first or second position.
copper member
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 08:33:11 PM
Ethereum will be may one on the top of cryptocurrencies but it can not reach of being top 1 among the crypto coins.
Always remember that bitcoin is always on top among the cryptocurrency because it is the most pioneer in crypto  Wink
Activity: 392
July 01, 2018, 07:59:52 PM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coin, i will choose it even if the market is currently down.  I believe that it will rise again. Keep on believing with btc and eth.
Activity: 336
July 01, 2018, 07:03:48 PM
For me, ethereum is the number one altcoin. Although I very like ethereum, I don't think it can surpass the bitcoin and be the number one of the all cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
July 01, 2018, 02:57:55 PM
Though ethereum has good potentials and has a very good future and it seems best for icos, I still think it cannot reach the price of bitcoin because bitcoin remains the mother of all crypto and what ever affect s its price affects altcoin too because it controls their price. Bitcoin will continue to grow and remain the best crypto while ethereum will remain the best for icos.

in any case, everything depends on the demand for a particular coin in society. Thus, there are forecasts that the etherium will overtake Bitcoin by capitalization, And this is already a direct competition in the market.
Activity: 39
July 01, 2018, 01:06:05 PM
No it cant never
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 11:27:20 AM
Though ethereum has good potentials and has a very good future and it seems best for icos, I still think it cannot reach the price of bitcoin because bitcoin remains the mother of all crypto and what ever affect s its price affects altcoin too because it controls their price. Bitcoin will continue to grow and remain the best crypto while ethereum will remain the best for icos.
Activity: 206
July 01, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
In my personal opinion, eth will still be the 2nd rank cryptocurrency in the crypto market and btc to remain being the leader in the crypto market. I don't think crypto market may able to sustain once btc will be out in the crypto market which I also think would be impossible to happen. So far, I think ETH will still continue to be the no.1 alternative coin and one of the best performing crypto currency coin in the crypto market where it is the most usable currency as a payment system and the fastest service transaction compared to btc.
Activity: 112
July 01, 2018, 04:22:10 AM
Yes. I believe this coin will rise again. And then the price of the altcoin will reach the moon, which is when you will bolt the best sell for you. Do not hurry to sell them now.
Pages:
Jump to: