Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 6. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 04:21:44 AM
My opinion in the future the ethereum can become a coin number 1, I think it will reach a very high price and it will have a huge capitalization, but as it turns out no one knows, we will surprise it in the future
Activity: 132
July 09, 2018, 04:20:50 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I will prefer ETHEREUM to Bitcoin for ICO due to the stability of it value and it's the future coin to adopt by many investors in the CRYPTO world.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 03:56:13 AM
Both. I have no reason to avoid ethereum neither bitcoin.
I also think that this is the best what is on the market right now and avoid one or the other is stupid. It is better to concentrate now on another namely on what can become more promising of these coins.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 03:48:33 AM
Both. I have no reason to avoid ethereum neither bitcoin.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 03:33:39 AM
Ethereum is always my choice,I hold strongly it may some day have a good chance to replace bitcoin as the number one crypto currency
Activity: 105
July 09, 2018, 03:31:49 AM
How much price can be counted as the peak? If I choose to save for a long time, I prefer to choose Bitcoin!
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 03:28:59 AM
I think Ethereum will be the coin that occupies the position after Bitcoin.
I believe if Bitcoin will be the coin that occupies the number 1 position in the Cryptocurrency market.
Although Ethereum technology is very good Bitcoin is better than Ethereum.
Therefore I am sure if Bitcoin will occupy the first position.
Activity: 130
July 09, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
I still choose BTC, even if the price of BTC has been falling, I think BTC is still the best coin! I like it!
Activity: 224
July 09, 2018, 02:46:57 AM
Yes, sure, I believe if Ethereum would be TOP Cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is a coin that uses good technology, this will be a tough competitor Bitcoin.
Ethereum already has a lot of enthusiasts and become a coin of interest by many people.
Ethereum is also a stable coin, therefore, I believe if Ethereum will be a great coin.
Activity: 166
July 09, 2018, 12:54:02 AM
I think this process will be very long if ETH is growing and reaches its peak. ETH itself is currently in a very condition falling though still has lots of fans. But I'm sure with the growth of the BTC, the ETH will keep moving and still have a very big opportunity.
Activity: 574
July 09, 2018, 12:33:59 AM
it seems to be very difficult because ethereum has a very large supply of even unlimited so ethereum will be very difficult to defeat ethereum and if ethereum wants to go up then what is needed is good news that can trigger the price increase of ethereum.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:02:09 AM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I will choose ETH for long term investment. Because ETH is a very potent altcoin and we do not need to argue about this. I felt that ETH would be a very big altcoin in the future and its impact could be greater than Bitcoin.
Activity: 74
July 08, 2018, 11:13:43 PM
There are too many factors that has to be consider. Unseen event that might come along. So really no one can truly know what Eth will be in the future.
Activity: 110
July 08, 2018, 06:12:46 AM
I think for now Ethereum is at number two and I do not think it will take much time to reach number one position, I think it is impossible for the etherum to skip the bitcoin and it would be like that (first bitcoin, second etherum) for years future, this will make the market more attractive if eterum will keep trying to reach the top.
Activity: 322
July 08, 2018, 04:59:30 AM
It is possible that ethereum can reach the top but not this year. Given that bitcon is down, ethereum also affected by the down of bitcoin and all cryptocurrency are affected.

It is possible in a way that ethereum has a good foundation and it continously grow and grow .
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 03:11:16 AM
ETH may peak at the end of this year, prices will surge, this time ETh price is only under $ 500. Year end will reach $ 2000. patiently waiting will bring back profits for you.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 01:49:59 AM
I agree with some of the sayings here that the etherium will not outstrip bitcoins in the cretope market. So I want to say with confidence that you keep investments in bitcoins.
Activity: 42
July 07, 2018, 11:29:20 PM
Eth is in a great position, and their foundation has a lot of money. Having said that, maybe it's because I'm somewhat new to the game, but Eth kind of feels dated and I could see a new coin taking its place some day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 11:10:04 PM
There were too many predictions and discussions about this. Personally, I am confident that ETH will achieve perfection and bring close and practical effects to the user community. In addition to that, I am confident in the project development team and the flexibility in improving the ETH foundation from Vitalik Buterin. Overcoming the dominance of value as well as the influence of Bitcoin may not be soon but clearly the future of ETH is seen.
Activity: 94
July 07, 2018, 10:40:27 PM
Where is the top?
Pages:
Jump to: