Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 2. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 22, 2018, 02:23:43 PM
i think ETH can breack BTC s markecap in future.
i like this currency and project, smart contracts + fast transferable then BTC.

i like it, we can see togather to the moon ^^
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 01:58:09 PM
I just cant seen Btc being de-throned anytime soon, It will be the sotre of value in this space even if its tech is outdated
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
August 22, 2018, 11:06:41 AM
Price of Bitcoin is keep going down this is right but Ethereum's price is not against the Bitcoin's price. Ethereum's price depend on Bitcoin price and will. Ethereum ever never more volume or price than bitcoin. You will see around one year later Ethereum price follow the Bitcoin price always and this thing never change.

Not even close to the highest point at which the bitcoin is now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 04:51:16 PM
Price of Bitcoin is keep going down this is right but Ethereum's price is not against the Bitcoin's price. Ethereum's price depend on Bitcoin price and will. Ethereum ever never more volume or price than bitcoin. You will see around one year later Ethereum price follow the Bitcoin price always and this thing never change.
Activity: 110
August 18, 2018, 02:26:43 PM
Yes. In a good market condition, that is very possible. Not only ETH but also all the coins are down now. So when the market goes up all these coins including ETH can reach their previous highest prices again.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 02:13:24 PM
Not only ETH but also all the coins are going down including bitcoin. Last year we had an over bought situation I think. That is why we had a bad market in this year. But I think the market can reach the level as it was last year. Then all the coins including ETH will go up again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 12:46:51 PM
Both currencies show steady growth despite the market's jump, I think you can buy and are not afraid
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
Nothing is impossible, in the electronic money market this much will come suddenly to us
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 08:33:03 AM
of course, but it's not easy for ethereum to occupy the best position in the crypto world because until now bitcoin is still the top con among other coins, and if ethereum wants to replace it it will take a very long time
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 09:58:35 AM
Yes, I am very sure that the price of ethereum will rise very high and it will reach the top. It is a very potential and promising coin and with the good team and technology that it has and the more it becomes popular and used by icos, it will definitely reach the top.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 09, 2018, 09:51:15 AM
As says already too much correlation between ETH and BTC prices. It mean that ETH holders always watch for BTC price. And they think that success ETH blockchain directly depends on BTC price. Yes, it's strange but I don't find any other reasons for such dependencies. That's why answer is simple - no!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 04, 2018, 06:48:01 AM
it seems that it will not work, the price ethereum can never beat the bitcoin price because the volume condition of the total supply of ethereum is unlimited and the demand of ethereum is also not too high which makes the price of ethereum will be very difficult to make the price increase.
It's all for now. And who knows what will happen in the future, all the same, many people work on it and they can change something that will attract more attention and demand will increase, but I think if this happens it will not be soon...
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
August 03, 2018, 12:42:30 PM
it seems that it will not work, the price ethereum can never beat the bitcoin price because the volume condition of the total supply of ethereum is unlimited and the demand of ethereum is also not too high which makes the price of ethereum will be very difficult to make the price increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
August 03, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
I suppose people are falling for BTC rise and are investing in it instead of ETH. And I suppose some investors change their ETH for BTC allowing ETH to go flat for a while.

In this way ETH is not gaining much at all.
Especially we are one step closer to the bitcoin ETF announcement and the majority of people will buy the rumour and sell for the news. And i could try to take an opinion regarding it that there will be another dump after bitcoin etf in the future.

I hope that the market will soon change, maybe with ETH being number # 1, this is better than bitcoin which is number # 1, big investors ethereum will do everything to make ETH number # 1.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
August 03, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
Eth is already in top second position sooner or later we can expect etherum to stay consistent for long time then we can expect more profits as of now market isin downtrend
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
August 03, 2018, 11:39:46 AM
ETH already on top and on he will not go, at least this year, for sure. Bitcoin still has a very big impact on the crypto industry and as long as it changes, чso expect such a change in the near future is not worth it.
Activity: 393
August 03, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
Personally I think that ETH is capable of doing it. It can make it to the top. Vitalik still has a lot to do to accomplish it.

You are right, vitalik is a genius and ethereum platform is very useful
But, i believe the best cryptocurrency is bitcoin, now or later
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
August 02, 2018, 07:14:45 PM
for now I think ethereum is very potential for long term investment and the price is quite stable, ethereum is a multi function platform that offers faster transactions and now ethereum is becoming more popular and most ico are using the ethereum platform.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
August 02, 2018, 06:38:42 PM
Price of Btc is keep going down.
which one do u choose?
BTC or ETH for ICO?
[/pre]

I will choose both of coin because we all know that even bitcoin is dropping still bitcoin is king of all coin in cryptocurrency and it's proven that it will give a good profit to all of us and ethereum as well.
Activity: 462
August 02, 2018, 06:21:13 PM
It may seem unlikely but there is one possibility through which this can happen, ethereum has an advantage of supporting thousands of alto in son it's network so if the value of these altcoins increase, the value of ethereum will increase too so it can overtake bitcoin

Ethereum is very potential to invest in the long term so I think that if there is a savings then investing in ETH is the right thing to do. ETH is the most practical coin in the cryptocurrency market and that is what makes me appreciate the potential of ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: