Pages:
Author

Topic: Can ethereum reach the top? - page 4. (Read 5130 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 04:05:03 AM
It may seem very unlikely for the ethereum which is nothing compared to the bitcoin valuation to bit a bigger valuation of bitcoin which owns forty percent of the cryptocurrency valuation and brings in nearly 4 billion dollars worth of transaction amount on a daily basis with 150 billion in assets

Activity: 756
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 11:00:42 PM
Reach the top of what? the rankings?  No. It wont happen , eth wont reach the first place because eth value is only dependent on bitcoin .  but if you are referring about the price of eth whether it can reach its full potential or highest peak , then yes there is still a possibility that eth can pump in the future as long as bitcoin pumped first  but of course that can also take a long time for it happen because the current market thesedays are still experiencing a huge dip .
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
July 24, 2018, 07:28:00 PM
No, it won't be possible ever. Bitcoin is down that doesn't mean that Ethereum will reach the top. Without bitcoin, ETH, or EOS can't grow big and they are nothing if there has no bitcoin. Crypto market ups and downs depending on the bitcoin. Ethereum is the best altcoin, no doubt. After bitcoin, if you want to mention another coin's name then that will be Ethereum. That's it.
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 06:51:23 PM
ETH can reach everything because it is very valuable altcoin. Especially its volumes are really promising so I think that it will increase as well but ETH could not beat BTC.

yes, Ethereum is a very potential coin in the future, I see an average ICO project based on Ethereum so I'm very sure Ethereum's future is very bright and I agree in your opinion Ethereum will only be able to take second place after Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:49:25 PM
Actually, ethereum prices cannot reach the peak of cryptoccurency. only, ethereum becomes an alternative coin that almost resembles bitcoin. the main coin in the coin market cap remains bitcoin and no other altcoin is matched
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 24, 2018, 06:35:37 PM
I think it's all depends market makers, ETH bull run we are waiting for you  Grin.
The major focus is upon ethereum next to bitcoin, long ago itself ethereum marked to grow high and reach above $1500. Also a large speculations indicating the ongoing year to be the year of ethereum was found around, but till now the large bull run haven't been experienced. Hoping for it to happen soon, as the market is recovering slowly.
Activity: 350
July 24, 2018, 06:35:26 PM
I think the top price of ethereum is not a dream for it again. The market is not moving with a big rising trend maybe, but I think bitcoin and ethereum can rise again and reach great values that are much more higher than their old - top prices.
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
I think it's all depends market makers, ETH bull run we are waiting for you  Grin.
Activity: 208
July 24, 2018, 06:21:37 PM
Yes it will - according to some analysts. I strongly agree because of the fact that there have been an increased projects built on this cryptocurrency and that businesses in a wide variety of industries are starting to take note of what value ethereum’s protocol could offer them finally. Those analysts predicts that ethereums price will go up to a whooping $2400 before the year ends. Wow, this i will wait and see. I think i should upgrade my portfolio starting now.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 11:37:05 AM
I think Ethereum will be a massive gainer this year. Has the potential to at least.
ETH will always be necessary for several things. Look at ETH as the gateway into new projects.
If you've got extra eth laying around i would absolutely look into some awesome ICOs like these.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative
 decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to
 decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free
 to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
July 23, 2018, 08:27:34 AM
I always choose Bitcoin every time it is compared with other cryptocurrencies, even if it is Ethereum. Ethereum is already on top. But that is limited to its altcoin category. It has been at the top and the second to its rank is quite far from its position. However, if you include Bitcoin, it would definitely be Bitcoin that will surface as the top. Ethereum will have to settle down with the second rank.
Activity: 54
July 23, 2018, 08:20:10 AM
Ethereum does have the potential to reach bitcoin’s price, however this is unlikely. The supply of of Ethereum is much higher than bitcoin and therefore the market cap of Ethereum would have to be close to 10x that of bitcoin to reach the same price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

I think that ETH is quite capable of overcoming its maximum price. Just how long it will take, hardly anyone will answer

Which price is the maximum for Ethereum, do you think? Is it 2 thousand? 3 thousand? More? It is a very difficult question to find the answer to. IMHO.
I recently read very interesting information on the development of the block chain of the etherium and its scaling using plasma technology. In addition, the global increase in the capitalization of the etherium is expected in the near future, which will make it the leader in the crypto-currency market. Based on this, some experts predict that the epic may reach 15,000 dollars.
Activity: 476
July 23, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

I think that ETH is quite capable of overcoming its maximum price. Just how long it will take, hardly anyone will answer

Which price is the maximum for Ethereum, do you think? Is it 2 thousand? 3 thousand? More? It is a very difficult question to find the answer to. IMHO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 18, 2018, 11:20:46 PM
Ethereum needs continuous growth with many all-time in the next few years so it can able to overtake bitcoin. The capitalization of ethereum is still small if you compare it to bitcoin and need a tremendous boost from its developers and investors. Altcoins including ethereum are always following the bitcoin price so it be difficult for them to overtake it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 11:07:42 PM
When bitcoin starts falling, I do not pick any COINS. Because I know that all coins are going to go down, and the best way to do that is to sell your coin. But what will happen to the coins next week? I'm not Vanga
Activity: 45
July 18, 2018, 10:55:19 PM
In March 2016 it was $14 and in December 2016 it was $7, historically we have huge corrections that can last a long time. Unless you are day trading looking the price week to week may be less stressful than watching us fly up and down 25% every three days.

Now, this isn't advice to do anything with your money but I think that this year there was a lot bigger tax burden on everyone as well as exchanges and we will start to see a recovery in the coming months. Hopefully, ETH can get some good press when the uptrend starts and we will be headed back to our ath.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
July 18, 2018, 09:42:52 PM
Paradoxically, the biggest problem for Ethereum price rising is a enormous amount of new projects on its blockchain and collected eth during ICOs. CEO of new projects (and we know there are a lot of scams among them) just sell their eth after crowdsale or when they need and thereby dump the price.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 07:33:17 PM
The market is currently quite bleak so to say the bitcoin will reach its peak this will not happen in 2018.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
July 18, 2018, 06:57:59 PM
These days i mostly prefer to choose ETH than other currencies i think is more better and perfect in terms of dependability
Pages:
Jump to: