Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 9. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 395
Merit: 10
Yes, this is an excellent opportunity to receive a crypto currency without investment. You need to participate right away in a variety of bounty projects, in order to get tokens for certain. Not all bounties are successful, and your work can be in vain, be prepared for it.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
The ability to earn exactly the crypto currency in social networks is given by the bounty of various companies. You can participate right away in many such bounties and earn good money. But this activity requires a lot of patience, since you have to do monotonous work day after day.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You can join social media bounty campaigns. You are a Jr member now and i think you can be accepted in any campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
Yea check out the altcoin section of the forum and you will find a board called Bounties, there you will find many campaigns where you can use your social accounts to earn some altcoins but not bitcoins. Also, this campaigns have payments in stakes and not mentioned in dollars. I personally don't like bounties because of the stakes and all. But you shall give it a try.
I don't like bounty. What upsets me is unstable earnings. I am the main income in 2017 received with bounty. I was able to earn 1 BTC. But now I started to invest in ICO.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

I believe yes, by doing Facebook, Twitter, blogs campaigns and promoting the pre-sale ICO or bounties they will give you token as exchange of advertising their company and you have to exchange that token into bitcoin.
Activity: 126
After the new ranking system with merits, I think the most useful way to earn Bitcoin is social media. Earning Bitcoin or Altcoin by joining signature campaigns won't be as easy as it was.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Absolutely yes, there are ico's today that are looking for participants to advertise them and create video promotions in order for them to get more investors. You can always work on bounty campaigns at home and that is the reason why other people here is quiting their job and focusing to work on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
Yea check out the altcoin section of the forum and you will find a board called Bounties, there you will find many campaigns where you can use your social accounts to earn some altcoins but not bitcoins. Also, this campaigns have payments in stakes and not mentioned in dollars. I personally don't like bounties because of the stakes and all. But you shall give it a try.
Activity: 37
Yes you can earn Bitcoin using social medias. First thing to do is to join a campaign in this forum and select social media to be used to campaign. The price that will pay you is depending on your followers , subscribers or your friends. The campaign you chose to advertise will pay you at the end of the said campaign. There are limits of post depending the number of your followers , friends etc.
copper member
Activity: 294
Yes you can earn bitcoin through social media...you just need to get into bounty campaigns or signature campaign started by fb,youtube etc
Activity: 112
Yes you can earn bitcoin from social media if you join a bounty campaign just follow the rules and regulation.you can earn a lot of bounty campaign by sharing post or like and share by facebook and by tweet and retweet by tweeter or in any social media.
Activity: 147
I believe you can earn it doing whatever you want, If you are skilled enough people will use your service.
Activity: 84
Of course yes, you can earn some coin using social media, follow their instruction and some simple task and important you can get enough followers in social media.
Activity: 182
You can. Bounty campaign that can be found here does not only offer signature campaigns. It may be the most common but well, it is not the only way you can render your service to earn bitcoin. Social media campaigns are also popular. Social media plays a significant role in the popularity of the campaign as social media nowadays greatly influences people. Making a noise through social media is one of the easiest ways to gain audience. By sharing posts, tweeting and retweeting, doing vlogs and also writing articles.
Activity: 197
Definitely yes. There are a lot bounty campaigns in other social medias. The payment can be either bitcoin or other altcoins depends on the campaign. All it requires you is time and a little dedication.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
yes you can earn from fb,you tube or any social media by promoting the crypto project.all crypto project want to promote their currancy  through the campaigning on social media.the made bounty program.any one join these bounty program and earn bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
definitely, Because social media is one of the methods to showcase a certain kind of coin, preferably a bitcoin. you can really eran from it by joining a campaign that includes a bounty trough Social medias, like twitter, Facebook, youtube and other sites. But I suggest that you post to some threads to reach a higher rank to be easily accepted right away. So, Heed my suggestion and be ready to earn some BTC through campaigns via social medias.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
you can actually earn bitcoin using those facebook , twitter , youtube , linkedin , medium , reddit and any other forms of social media platform i was actually doing the same thing and earn from it  i do bounty campaign which we get rewarded coins or tokens and we can exchange them into bitcoin . I am really happy that i knew this kind of job which is really easy you just need to post on these social media platforms  i can earn more than i earn from my previous jobs . So i can manage to be with my wife and my son working at home just by posting on wall . We are financially free now and we can buy things we wanted because earning here is so amazing .
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
Yes definitely! There are social media campaigns here that you can join and earn bitcoins or altcoins. You can also use your social media on airdrops coz sometimes they requires a post on facebook or a retweet on twitter. Just keep on ranking here without violating any rule coz the higher the rank, the bigger that you can earn.
Activity: 149
Yes, you can. There are few ways to earn Bitcoin like Facebook, twitter, translation, Youtube, blogs and signature campaign. You need to be active most of the time and you should follow rules and regulations in each campaign because sometimes they differ each other.
Pages:
Jump to: