Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 2. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Of course you can easily earn bitcoin through the use of facebook, youtube or any social media because for example, you will be using youtube and you have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies then you will just make a youtube channel that is discussing about the cryptocurrencies and share your knowledge and help others and in that way you can earn bitcoins by getting some tips from other people that you helped.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
you can earn bitcoin just by posting or sharing something. Bounty campaigns requires you to share or post to facebook or twitter then you'll earn bitcoin.
Activity: 241
Merit: 11
I think there are ICOs out there that would pay you if you advertise their own cryptocurrency on your social media account. You would strike a negotiation to them and then you would be paid after you fulfilled what you have talked with them. and then you could make choices of either transforming them to bitcoin and then use them as investment or withdrawing it.
Activity: 481
Merit: 100
In my own experiences as a bitcoin investor, you can indeed earn bitcoins as profit through advertising certain ICOs on your account. after negotiation, they would pay you a compensation of their own coins. after this you could transform this coins into bitcoin credits which could be used as an investment or you could withdraw righ away.
Activity: 264
Yes, you could earn bitcoins by advertising different ICOs on your social media timelines. There are numerous ICOs out there that pay you for advertising their coins with their own coins. after you claim your compensation you could use these coins to transform into bitcoin and invest them later on.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
can and I still do it and every project always gives us a chance to participate in the project and the prize is very interesting and hopefully many join here Grin Grin
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Yes, You can earn Bitcoins using Facebook, Youtube or any social media profile but you will not earn directly from that but you can join some campaigns here and earn in Bitcoins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Yes you can  earn bitcoin  using social media. You only have to do is look for a bounty campaign and register on their social media campaign.  they will pay you token as you promote them on your social media accounts. Then if you already receive the payment you can trade your token into a bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Ofcoures you can, there are a lot of available campaigns available that serves as a tools for you to use in able to earn bitcoin. And Social medias are definitely one of these tools.
Activity: 322
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Of course, there are some bounty campaigns to accept newbie in rank but they are just for social media as you say facebook, twitter and youtube. It's easy to earn on social media rather than the signature campaign because you need some effort and more challenges in signature. But I prefer to signature campaign rather than the social media campaign because you can express your thought s and spread the good ideas for this forum and also worth it.

It is right social media is one of the tool in promoting bitcoin,if you are in mature stage as members of bitcoin organization you can join because it is one of the requirement and especially you are not negative trust ,you can earn bitcoin through applications of a bounty campaign, in which either of the facebook , tweeter , syoutube, blogger as expressing campaign for a certain ICO projects and in turn you will be given token after the project is successful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

In this forum you will be able to participate in Bounty campaigns. Accordingly, you can earn a crypto currency on social networks.
On this forum you will be able to see this information in the Novices section.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
Yes you can. But there are methods of earning bitcoin from those social medias that the thread starter have mentioned but it is not directly and you need to participate in campaigns on this forum. Just focus on upgrading your rank and choose on what campaign you'll join. With all this the Other websites are also in the market through which we can earn bitcoin and the other crypto.
Yes i agree with you there for a bit. There are also lots of stuffs you can learn by roaming and reading here, aside from that there are also lots of methods to earn, one of them is through social media, by promoting their project or should we say you should join signature campaigns, but first according to you, you must first focus on upgrading your account, then try to learn from here and then next thing is that you will already earn.
Activity: 196
yes, we can earn from facebook, twitter, and others by bounty campaign. Just join bounty campaign
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
Thank you.

Hi, I am currently earning bitcoin using my social media accounts. So here is a simple guide.

1) Join bounty program using bitcointalk forum. (view bounty section)
2) Work according to the companies, and promote them on your social media forum.
3) You will get their tokens as you promote them.
4) Wait for their tokens to listed in exchanges.
5) Once the tokens listed on exchange, just sell them, and get bitcoin.

I hope you understand. If you need any help then you may feel free to ask.
Best Regards!
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Yes you can earn bitcoin by applying facebook campaign ,twitter campaign and youtube campaig but you must have a channel on it . By on this simple task you can earn bitcoin or more.
Activity: 88
Indeed, that is the best option to earn cryptocurrency without investing money. By joining social media and by advertising different bounty campaigns by using Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, and Youtube.
Definitely. There's social media campaign here. There's facebook,twitter,telegram campaign. So you can earn from there.
Activity: 420
Yes you can. But there are methods of earning bitcoin from those social medias that the thread starter have mentioned but it is not directly and you need to participate in campaigns on this forum. Just focus on upgrading your rank and choose on what campaign you'll join. With all this the Other websites are also in the market through which we can earn bitcoin and the other crypto.
Activity: 406
Thank you.

The good news, you can join social media campaign in bounty ICO. After finish you can earn some token and exchange to bitcoin or you can hold as your investment asset.

The bad news, facebook said will not accept ads containing digital coin like crypto and ICO. I don't know if it includes official pages and fanpage group or generalized for all. But you can still join in other social media like twitter and other campaigns of course.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Indeed, that is the best option to earn cryptocurrency without investing money. By joining social media and by advertising different bounty campaigns by using Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, and Youtube.
Activity: 518
Definitely yes you can join in their signature campaigns using social media Facebook and even Twitter just follow their rules what to do to be able to join their campaigns.
Pages:
Jump to: