Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 7. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 100
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes you could earn bitcoin through facebook, youtube and other social media, I think they call it a bounty campaign. In the cryptoworld, there are what we call, initial coin offering, now this coins are the ones we call altcoins once the project becomes successful, so at their first stages they let people join their ICO by spreading the word about their ICO, now the people who joins these kind of bonty programs are called bounty hunters, they are payed in whatever coin they were promised and you could trade it with bitcoin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
ofcourse. there's a lot of projects out there that offers an advertising social media bounty. all you need to do is promote their project and spread the word about them on social medias etc; and they will pay you base on your report
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Usually, you can earn money with social networks using bounty programs. To date, the problem is that Facebook has banned the advertising of crypto and ICO projects. In the near future, for sure start mass bans of bounty hunter accounts.
Activity: 266
Yes, you can  earn bitcoin by social networking sites  working hard on this forum and following the instructions.  As for me I joined Twitter, Facebook, Telegram. It's rather interesting. And I'm going to join Translation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
You can. Everything do not only revolve here in this forum. There is so much more outside of this. We can not only render our service in some bounty campaigns through signature campaigns, translations or making logo but we can also use the influence of social media. Through sharing whatever is related to the campaign. Facebook posts, tweets or even youtube videos. Also we can do some blogs.
Activity: 130
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes, you can earn bitcoin in social media. First you must join bounty campaign here in bitcoin that includes facebook campaign, twitter campaign or youtube/article/blog campaign. Then you will receive tokens and you can sell it, in exchange you will earn bitcoin.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
I think you can get bitcoin by using facebook / youtube / social media, and many in need in bounty who will get a prize there,

true, you can earn bitcoins from bounty campaigns like facebook, twitter, youtube and blogs or any other social media campaigns. sometimes they require you to have atleast junior member bitcoin talk account in order for you to participate in their campaigns . so befoee you can join try ro read their rules first. the coins that you can earn in campaigns you can convert them later on when they got value already to bitcoin.
Yes it is true. There are many bounty programs here in this bitcointalk forum where you can get bitcoins by using social media like facebook, twitter, blogging and also creating videos in youtube. Most of my bitcoins are from the bounty campaigns. Try to participate in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 210
Yes definitely, there are ways for you to earn here, there are a lot of Bounty campaigns in this site that would need your skills in advertising, translating, marketing, etc in social media platform.
Activity: 14
Yes you can earn bitcoin using social media simply by joining a bounty campaign and being serious and focused with the campaign.Work by promoting there ICO progaram, do all things what they want from you and then you can get free tokens or be paid in bitcoin.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
I think you can get bitcoin by using facebook / youtube / social media, and many in need in bounty who will get a prize there,

true, you can earn bitcoins from bounty campaigns like facebook, twitter, youtube and blogs or any other social media campaigns. sometimes they require you to have atleast junior member bitcoin talk account in order for you to participate in their campaigns . so befoee you can join try ro read their rules first. the coins that you can earn in campaigns you can convert them later on when they got value already to bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Yes ofcourse you can earn bitcoin not only facebook and youtube but also another social media as well such as twitter and inall you instagram. All you need is to reach the number of friend and followers  required.
Activity: 90
Merit: 29
yes you can earn by joining bounty campaign. to join visit marketplaces services
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
Yes, you can get it by following the Bounty you want and you just do it by posting, tweeting, making videos and blogs, so you can get digital currency as a gift ...
Activity: 280
You can earn bitcoin because there are lots of bounty campaigns. It's worth giving it a try
Activity: 72
Bounty will help you with a free opportunity to get a certain number of bitcoins or tokens on the ICO, which in time can be converted to $. In addition to Facebook posts, Twitter, it can also be subscription campaigns on the Bitcointalk forum, email-link, translations of ICO information into other languages, bug search, logo design, booklets, mobile application development, wallets or other software add-ons.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
there are many ways to get bitcoin, one of them by using social media
you just need to follow bounty campaign, there is bounty sosisal media campaign facebook and twitter, but also there is youtube, signature campaign
but, if you have the capital, you should immediately make a trade, because it is faster to make money, but I need to remind you
bitcoin is a high risk investment
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
yes, you can definitely can earn bitcoin using those three application, because you just need to join some bounty campaign like facebook campaign like that, so you can earn some token to exchange into a ETH.
Activity: 113
I use something like Earn.com to get my first bitcoin.

Now I use social media, like twitter and facebook BUT you do need to have genuine profiles! creating new ones its not a good strategy and often people get banned from bounties campaigns!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Thank you.

Yes you can earn bitcoins by using social media platforms. There are many bounty campaigns that are using social media campaigns like facebook and twitter to promote their products. Participate in many bounty campaigns for you to able get bitcoins by using social media platforms.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Yes you can, this forum can help you earn Bitcoin and other Altcoins using Facebook and other social media site. Right here, many are offering bounty campaigns where you are paid by advertising their coins or services on social media. To join a bounty campaign you must first need to rank up to at least jr member, you can do so by posting quality replies in discussions and thread.
Pages:
Jump to: