Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 6. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes, definitely you can eran bitcoin for social media Facebook, Twitter, YouTube. firstly you can joined bounty campaign. I mean Facebook, Twitter, YouTube campaign. it's the best way to huge eran bitcoin for social media. Bounty campaign work to easy. Just you can do it tweet, retweet, Facebook post and share. So you will try this way.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yeah,you can earn bitcoin from different social media sites like twitter, facebok, etc. Which is all you have to do is to retweet or share a particular topic. My friends are doing this and I am sure that you can learn a lot of bitcoin with the help of this sites.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
really, you can get just by posting, tweeting, and many other social media activities. check the service sections of both Bitcoin and Altcoin, for beginners, all you have to do is rank, add constructive posts so you can join in signature campaigns.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

you can do anything according to your knowledge and expertise. most importantly you always try to seek knowledge that can make your insight increases, obey the rules of the forum and the ico project rules is a must. so I think try to find lots of knowledge through reading in this forum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
of course you can get bitcoin in various ways that you mentioned above with different bonuses different in every way
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
of course you can because here a lot of bounty program please just join with you iginkan, and follow all peraturanya so you get gift of token which can be exchange to eth or btc.
Activity: 146
Yes as far as i know you can earn bitcoin in social media just read and simply follow thier instruction on how to participate to the bounty campaign. Since i joined here i always prepared to participate in signature campaign cause i dont have more follower in facebook and twitter account even in youtube.
Activity: 258
Merit: 114
You can earn other cryptocurrencies by using social media.There are a lot of bounty campaigns where you can do that
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Yes, you can earn bitcoin using face book, you tube, or in any social media. All you need to do is to join bounty, face book, twitter campaigns in this forum and be sure to follow the steps carefully in order not to be banned or disqualified in the area that you had joined. Just have patience plus add hard work equals possible.
Activity: 112
Yes you will earn bitcoin by using social media if you join are bounty campaigns just follow the rules by participating in bountys and make sure you have a lot of friends in social media and they will pay you based on your report and if you finish there bounty campaigns.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Thank you.

Of course. I am a blogger and I earning many bitcoins and also altcoins by participating in many bounty campaigns. You can earn also many altcoins and bitcoin by promoting their products in your social media accounts.
Activity: 252
Yes, it was good idea. You were able to earn bitcoin using facebook or other social media. Just search on bounty programs who were using media then follow their rules and start earning bitcoin, you need to finish the campaign.
Activity: 392
Yes, that's ok.

You can find valuable tasks in the bounty area!

Register your information and you can begin to make money on the task of digital currency!

Your fackebook, and the number of followers you tweet, determine how much you earn in digital money!
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
You are in the right place. In this forum there are many scattered bounty programs that utilize social media as a tool to promote an ongoing ICO project. In my opinion it will take more effort compared to other campaign and methods to earn bitcoin but could also give a much better reward, all in all it will depend mostly on your influential skills to reach a required amount of attention from your respective social media platform.
Activity: 75
Yes, actually there are a lot of ways to earn bitcoins directly and indirectly using social medias and actually some of them are very efficient and offers high rewards if you meet the requirements. You just have to search this forum for some Bounty Campaigns that promote their coins via those social medias.
Activity: 75
To all newbies out there, I know it has been answered, but its nice if they have more to read to have more idea's. Include my comments for your journey. The primary ways of a newbies to earn is through airdrop, and bounty campaign.You need to look for campaign here in the forum and read their instructions for bounty and if you think that you are qualified you can apply to that bounty and start earning.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
You could if you are going to join some social media campaign in some bounty,
Or you are going to use your social media for a referral I have seen a lot of people doing it back in 2015 and even nowadays there are still some who are using the social media to gain some crypto currencies from referral program .
Activity: 76
Yeah earning bitcoins through social media is most common thing and you could earn bitcoins through social media by joining different bounty campaigns which will earn you different tokens and then you can convert them to bitcoins. ust make sure to read their rules to participate. some of them does not accept newbie members and the rewards varies from your rank on this forum.
Activity: 43
Yes, you can. As of the moment social media marketing is one of the demands of start up coins. If you have a lot of followers on Facebook and Twitter; a lot of subscribers on YouTube, you can actually sell your services to them.That campaign call social media campaign, although I do not know the social media campaign I have read much about it, and I hope I can learn it too.
Activity: 83
From forum and bounties you can usually earn tokens which you will be able to exchange for btc or eth lately once they list them. But it is hard to earn a lot of money from such activities.You can earn Altcoins, in The Bounty section where they Find For Advertisers who has many followers ,specially in facebook and twitter, then if you are a blogger you can use your youtube channel with bunch of subscribers.
Pages:
Jump to: