Pages:
Author

Topic: Can I earn bitcoin using facebook, youtube, or in any social media? - page 8. (Read 3406 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
It's not directly bitcoin but you can exchange for it eventually. Posting on facebook and twitter is always present on bounties so you'll never miss out an opportunity to participate.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
You can use you tube or any social media for earning bitcoin as part of signature campaigns or bounty campaigns. Just wanna share you a latest news that face book have banned advertising crypto, do not panic and go that extra mile to use twitter and other social media platforms and just avoid face book for now. You can earn through posting in signature campaigns as well in this forum but you need to be at least a junior member to participate.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
yes you can, join the ICO Bounty campaigs and search more bountys and join. promote there ICO progaram, do all things what they want from you. and then you can get free tokens. Grin
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

Yes, some bounty campaign uses facebook, youtube, and any social media to spread their new ICO and encourage some people to invest in it. Just join to their bounty and follow the rules and do your obligations to make sure that they will pay you. Good luck.
Activity: 165
Yes, you can earn bitcoin using facebook,youtube,twitter and intagram by joining bounty campaigns. You just need to follow there rules to recieve some tokens that you can trade for bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm a newbie here in bitcoin and I'm not that really familiar with the methods and strategies in earning here.
Since this is an open forum and I don't want to commit any mistakes using it, i will just ask and get suggestions if bitcoin can be correlated in any social medias that i mentioned?
Thank you.

There are many choices or options in bounty campaigns. Youtube, facebook, twitter and blogging are common types of campaigns available in almost all campaigns. You can earn coins from these platforms by completing tasks. In youtube, you must be knowledgeable in making quality and good videos and reward for this very high. Also in facebook and twitter, you need to re share, like or make original post and comments in their posts. This depends on the rules of each campaign.
Activity: 143
Absolutely, just join some bounty campaign and do what they ask from you. Post their links, retweet etc. Good luck.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 2
yes...it is possible to earn bitcoin from facebook, Twitter etc side. you can participate in bounty or other campaign that you can easily earn bitcoin
..so first you must be rank as jr.member...
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
the answer is social media bounties, i also make a hundred of $_$ from there, legit enough than waste your time in the unknown faucet site that might be didn't pay you nothing, or maybe if you want make a big one, you can participate in the signature campaign which is i think its reward are more worthy
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes you can earn bitcoin by facebook, twitter, youtube or any social media platforms. There is one thing and you can find it here in this forum. Join bounty programs and you can see. Just follow the rules allocated and you sure can get tokens and change it to bitcoin after Smiley.
Activity: 133
Merit: 22
Thank you.

Of course you can, you can get bitcoin by participating in social media bounties, but not all bounties offer bitcoin as a reward, but recently I heard that fb banned ads on cryptocurrencies, which is a Bad news, but you can also get bitcoin by joining other bounty campaigns such as signing, translating, etc. Good luck.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Of course you can. Join some facebook or twitter campaigns...or any other campaigns and you will earn coins by working at home.
Activity: 145
 Embarrassed
Thank you.

Yes you can, because there is a program called bounty program that gives or take you a chance to earn bitcoin through social medias. And this program you need to be patience and industrious, to become success earner of bitcoin, lastly you need to follow all rules in this campaign or program.
Activity: 238
yes it can be using other networking in bitcoin,we can earn in bitcoin like facebook,twitter,instagram and telegram it usefull...they can use it for earning and i think they are a part of bitcoin....so we need also to follow them about bitcoin it necessary....
Activity: 528
Thank you.

Yes it is possible! We can earn bitcoins by using social media accounts like facebook, Twitter, telegram, youtube and many more. There are many campaign here in this forum that we can earn bitcoins by promoting their projects in social media accounts.
Activity: 518
Joining in a bounty is one way  of earning Bitcoin.Read and search about   bounty here in forum.Having knowledge in Bitcoin is a big help for those who want to earn BTC.
Activity: 434
In addition to Bounty, you can also create your own information channel, where you will be paid to provide information about bitcoin, ways to protect it, bounty and so on. But this will take time, effort and maybe money to advertise your channel.
Activity: 16
you can easily earn bitcoin using Facebook, YouTube,or in any social media.but at first you have to understand all the process of earnings bitcoin.
Activity: 182
I know only one way to earn a crypto currency in social networks - this is a bounty project. There are a lot of them on the market right now. Participate in as many of them as possible and you will definitely get something.
Activity: 154
You can earn by selling services and telling people you take cryptos

Ive usually seen a lot of people preferring it that Way !

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: