Pages:
Author

Topic: Can this be effective against the increasing numbers of gamblers? - page 10. (Read 978 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler

The Premier League have confirmed clubs have voluntarily agreed to remove gambling sponsors from the front of their matchday shirts from the start of the 2025/26 season.

This is a move to try to reduce promotion of gambling in the premier league with it's increasing audience, do you think it can successfully reduce the number of people who gamble? What do you think? Will these gambling platforms not just move to other sports, do you think other sports that wear their sponsors name in England will adopt this new development in the premier league?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/premier-league-clubs-to-remove-gambling-sponsors-from-front-of-shirts/ar-AA19Ogeu

I think the keyword here will be "front" of their match day shirts. There is nothing about the back or side of the shirt. I am sure that the sponsers will find a work-around or a loophole of sorts to smear their logos on. Reducing promotions of ANYTHING is a good thing for players because we as the viewers, came to watch the players and watch them play. We did not pay for tickets to watch advertisements 24/7. But as I said, its unrealistic that there will be no more gambling or other advertisements, they will just find different ways to show them.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

The Premier League have confirmed clubs have voluntarily agreed to remove gambling sponsors from the front of their matchday shirts from the start of the 2025/26 season.

This is a move to try to reduce promotion of gambling in the premier league with it's increasing audience, do you think it can successfully reduce the number of people who gamble? What do you think? Will these gambling platforms not just move to other sports, do you think other sports that wear their sponsors name in England will adopt this new development in the premier league?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/premier-league-clubs-to-remove-gambling-sponsors-from-front-of-shirts/ar-AA19Ogeu
Pages:
Jump to: