Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we ever have altcoin season again. - page 12. (Read 2816 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 123
July 15, 2019, 10:22:53 AM
since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.

I think your and a lot of members want to believe in altcoins not that they have a real reasons for that, they just want to see their portfolios green once again.
A lot of members here were posting  threads with tittles tied to new altcoin season but as you stated it has not come yet.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 15, 2019, 09:54:26 AM
If you are believer of the altcoins I think you do not have to be worry about whats happening to altcoins because it's not all the time the altcoins decreased the price. But I will suggested to you just concerned to the altcoins that you have and do a check regularly if the coin is same potential or have improvements since you buy it.  We have 3rd to 4th quarter and we still have chance to rise it.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
July 15, 2019, 09:13:34 AM
I hope so, because the market is very unpredictable and I was shocked when I saw the market yesterday. Altseason should come now, because BTC price and its dominance are decreasing, so it would be a great moment to start.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 15, 2019, 09:12:16 AM
I think we will see the certainty altcoin season again. But it's impossible for me to know exactly when this happens. Altcoin prices continue to decline. And I hope that, the rise in the nearly future will begin in the altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
July 14, 2019, 07:39:01 PM
Why loose hope in altcoins. If some of them can bring good yield before the altcoiins bull, then it is possible for all to take off at the same time.
Although, there might be some changes at this time. In the sense that useless coins might not partake in it.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
July 14, 2019, 06:12:11 PM
Well, I would say that Alt season will come again, in the crypto world one cannot know it all, also nothing is certain, therefore there is every possibility that Alt Season will come ,could be sooner than we think
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
https://www.payaccept.net/
July 14, 2019, 05:47:58 PM
We always use Bitcoin as a yardstick to measure the success of the cryptocurrency market, but Altcoins are doing so well now and I think it will keep increasing, the alt market is coming soon.
Activity: 282
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 14, 2019, 04:41:19 PM
Yes why not there will always be a alt season as soon as volume will flow back into alts and overall market will be booming as well so if one can hold i think patience will definitely pay of.

We will see another big Altcoin market, but not this year. We are concerned that Altcoin is more than bitcoins in the third quarter of this year. Bitcoin's dominance in the Altcoins market has been heavily influenced. Altcoin moves very slowly when a coin is raised, but moves when it falls.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
July 14, 2019, 04:32:01 PM
altcoin season will start at that moment when market will grow, when major currencies will grow well - altcoins will grow too, I think just in this way
Activity: 336
July 14, 2019, 04:16:48 PM
I have no doubt that the season of the violas will come someday, maybe it will not happen this year, but next year. the question is, will all the coins live to see the pump
Activity: 684
July 14, 2019, 04:09:14 PM
Bitcoin always has a strong volatility, and in my experience for the growth of Altcoins need a stable price from bitcoin, so just wait.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 14, 2019, 02:50:22 PM
Until now there is still no sign that the altcoin bullrun season is seen. But just the opposite, the price continues to decline when the price of bitcoin decreases. We cannot predict further, but I hope there is still hope for altcoin holders. Honestly, I'm a little sad to see ethereum prices for now. And I can't think if the price drops below $ 200. I have no idea.
Activity: 462
July 14, 2019, 02:50:08 PM
Of course, now is a bear season for altcoins, and when weak hands will leave the market we will see rising like BTC from 3k to 12k and even more
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
July 14, 2019, 02:45:04 PM
Yes why not there will always be a alt season as soon as volume will flow back into alts and overall market will be booming as well so if one can hold i think patience will definitely pay of.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
July 14, 2019, 02:19:43 PM
We can surely have altcoins season again. The present condition of altcoin price in the market is something that is of great concern to many crypto investors. There is this constant fear from everyone that there may not be a better season of altcoins anymore but I would say that all hope is not lost. Actually the rise and decrease in btc price  is greatly having effect on  the price value of altcoin as well. We just need to be patient for that moment we have been waiting for to come. I strongly believe that the bull run will still happen again no matter the time it will take. Let's stay focused and remain consistent in our investment in altcoins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 14, 2019, 01:16:28 PM
I think the chances of the altcoin season are still there this year because many people think that it's just that maybe this year's altcoin season isn't like what happened at the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018 is a little different maybe that affects only a few altcoins.
Only few of those Alts who still managed to work with this type of bear season with Bitcoin domination it's hard for alts to continue competing with each other as there's a lots of new project and those who already exists are trying to survive, the Alts season will be there for those who are willing to take the risk and calmly wait.

I do not think that we can wait for the season of altcoins this year. Those that are in the top 20, will survive, definitely, but their speed will be slow. Simply investors now are more interested in Bitcoin not in blockchain ( I am sure, later the situation will be changed). There are no catalysts for altcoins like it was with Etereum that was almost the base of each ICO.

I think a potential catalyst may simply be BTC prices stalling out. Say BTC falls back to the 9-10K range, Libra gets delayed, nothing major planned for the next several months. Then it's possible folks go back to alts for several months ... not necessarily because they think BTC will remain where it is (or worse) forever, just as a way to eventually accumulate more BTC via trading.

A lot of it depends on whales and where they plan to swim.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
July 14, 2019, 01:06:48 PM
If you look back into the history, you will see that altcoin season start at the end of year and ATH prices are achieved in January.
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
July 14, 2019, 12:10:12 PM
I think the chances of the altcoin season are still there this year because many people think that it's just that maybe this year's altcoin season isn't like what happened at the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018 is a little different maybe that affects only a few altcoins.
Only few of those Alts who still managed to work with this type of bear season with Bitcoin domination it's hard for alts to continue competing with each other as there's a lots of new project and those who already exists are trying to survive, the Alts season will be there for those who are willing to take the risk and calmly wait.

I do not think that we can wait for the season of altcoins this year. Those that are in the top 20, will survive, definitely, but their speed will be slow. Simply investors now are more interested in Bitcoin not in blockchain ( I am sure, later the situation will be changed). There are no catalysts for altcoins like it was with Etereum that was almost the base of each ICO.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
July 14, 2019, 12:09:54 PM
Anything is possible in this space, we have been seeing a high level of volatility in the market in recent times but if you have been following the recent trend, irrespective of the correction, alts have talked greatly and we are still likely to see the return of alt season.
I hope you will be back soon, with the corrections that occur in the market now can make the stability of the trade again. declining bitcoin dominance and returning to balanced trading. now we can start trading again slowly I'm sure the altcoin will take over the market.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
July 14, 2019, 12:06:24 PM
Anything is possible in this space, we have been seeing a high level of volatility in the market in recent times but if you have been following the recent trend, irrespective of the correction, alts have talked greatly and we are still likely to see the return of alt season.
Pages:
Jump to: