Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we ever have altcoin season again. - page 13. (Read 2816 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 100
July 14, 2019, 04:30:50 AM
Altcoin season will appear when we see such question appear everywhere. By now, we have not yet seen such massive question on altcoin season. It means we might have to wait for that sort of community signal appear in coming weeks or months. Don't worry because altcoin season will come.

People are always looking forward to that too much, making them pressured on this question. It will need to come, but then it will surprise you, the present keeps learning and understanding, it will be more beneficial than waiting.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
July 14, 2019, 02:53:52 AM
Altcoins season might not come back anytime soon this is why i think we should focus on very good altcoin projects only,i think gone are the days when altcoins will rely on bitcoin bullrun to surge up in value,people should start picking altcoins for how good they are not how profitable they will be when altcoins season returns
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
July 14, 2019, 01:20:49 AM
Altcoin season will appear when we see such question appear everywhere. By now, we have not yet seen such massive question on altcoin season. It means we might have to wait for that sort of community signal appear in coming weeks or months. Don't worry because altcoin season will come.
Activity: 531
July 14, 2019, 01:05:14 AM
since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.

Well, we all know that the prices of the cryptocurrencies are so volatile. So yeah, we will see the altcoin season again but I think it'll take so much time so let us all be patient too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
July 14, 2019, 12:38:03 AM
I think the chances of the altcoin season are still there this year because many people think that it's just that maybe this year's altcoin season isn't like what happened at the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018 is a little different maybe that affects only a few altcoins.
Only few of those Alts who still managed to work with this type of bear season with Bitcoin domination it's hard for alts to continue competing with each other as there's a lots of new project and those who already exists are trying to survive, the Alts season will be there for those who are willing to take the risk and calmly wait.
Patience is still  a virtue in this season that only few alts have managed to survive, but it is the tests to determine who among all the altcoin's and we know already what kind of altcoins in the market which of which  are really reliable. If we traces the beginning of those altcoins from the start it has a good and reputable team working and the platform is really well defined. But certainly altcoins will pump  up sooner.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
July 13, 2019, 10:35:13 PM
since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.

I wonder why you believe in altcoins more than Bitcoin. That is something weird. Many people are your complete opposite. They believe only in Bitcoin and not in altcoins. I believe in both, of course not in each and every altcoin out there, only those that are really offering advance blockchain products. Anyway, be patient, altcoin pump is going to happen 100 percent. I am sure of that. It's just that it seldom happens alongside Bitcoin pump.
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
July 13, 2019, 10:10:19 PM

When altcoin market dominance bounces from this trendline, it will very likely be a start of the new altcoin season

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/this-shows-you-when-the-altcoin-season-starts-probably-5164990
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 13, 2019, 09:43:30 PM
Altcoins season will going to happen again but we cant really say when, it might take months or years.

Even its hard seeing the price of alts declining, we have to be  firm with our decision to hold, bearish trend of alts are not permanent especially if you're holding popular coins.

Currently I dont really think how the market behave im still bullish the time will come for altcoins so I keep hodling.
Activity: 406
Merit: 301
July 13, 2019, 09:15:17 PM
Altcoin season?

If you want to know when the altseason starts (very likely)
check this out:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/this-shows-you-when-the-altcoin-season-starts-probably-5164990
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
July 13, 2019, 07:48:28 PM
It is hard to predict at this time if we have altcoins season again because i believe it all depends on the high demand of altcoins in the market but maybe not now but i know there is a time for altcoins making a bull run so let us wait.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
July 13, 2019, 07:41:15 PM
since the beginning of this year. bitcoin dominance has tremendously affected the altcoin markets. when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again. we are already in the third quarter of the year. i am concerned because i strongly believed in altcoins more than bitcoin.

take it easy, altcoin prices will definitely increase following the increase in the price of Bitcoin, but maybe not for now because people are more focused on investing in Bitcoin (can be seen from the increase in BTC Dominance to 65.1%) so that the price of Bitcoin is increasing at the moment, but I am sure there will be a time for altcoin price to increase, so my suggestion now is the right time to add more altcoin that you have and hold until altcoin price increase, but you have to be patient and don't let you be careless or panic sell, because it will make you regret to sell altcoin that you have and lose your money without making a profit.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
July 13, 2019, 07:32:09 PM
I really believe that we can meet again the altcoin season, where the price of almost al altcoins is increasing, moreover the new coins from new projects. Really hope that they can have their best chance on the market, at least, not dropped till big enough after listing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
July 13, 2019, 07:22:54 PM
Altcoin it pumping but not like we predict, if bitcoin price like this altcoin should be 3 x or may be more thats we see happen at 2017, but not seen in this month market, i think the strongest altcoin for this year is binance coin/BNB
Activity: 195
July 13, 2019, 07:11:03 PM
maybe, but most of the time these days altcoins are only pumping. but overall we can see bull run. so we need to be more aware when dealing in this situation. I hope the future will be very good.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 13, 2019, 06:53:37 PM
decision always came to everyone's life but we need to use that otherwise it will affect our self so we cannot find this is the best time so my opinion is if you had a same amount of investment in your hands do the investment very quickly on your favorites butts will helpful for you in the future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
July 13, 2019, 05:54:37 PM
Now is the hottest investment in Bitcoin.  But if you choose among altcoins, ethereum.  As for I need to invest right now.  Because the market will grow.
Indeed, bitcoin is too shine in the eyes of people since past $10k. But hey, I like you, just playing with the trustworthy coin. It for me looks like you just need this two coins. Hopefully your principles don't bore you someday.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
July 13, 2019, 05:50:48 PM
I think yes sooner or later altcoin will recover from downfall. Market is moving up and down and now bitcoin at the top but i still believed that altcoin has it's own season. We just need more patience to wait and just enjoy now the bitcoin season.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 13, 2019, 05:44:57 PM
Although what causes this isn't too clear to so many of us,  however,  we're all hoping that our season comes. What I do know however is that some fake projects may have to finally bid their farewell.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
July 13, 2019, 05:17:13 PM

I think I stated an analogy about bitcoin dominance past few days

Anytime bitcoin increases and pumps; altcoins dump
When bitcoin dumps; altcoins dumps more

So am altcoin season is not certain because that would mean several altcoins mooning

Truth is, you can find only 0.1% of all altcoins moon at different times
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
July 13, 2019, 04:51:52 PM
when bitcoins raises, altcoin move very slowly but when it goes down. altcoins are heavily affected.  Are we going to see any major bull market for altcoin again.

It is undoubted that the Bitcoin price has a big influence on the prices of altcoins. Actually, when Bitcoin rises, the prices of altcoins are increasing as well. But for sure the price moves very slow because many people convert their assets to Bitcoin. We need to wait for the Bitcoin price to be quite stable, at that time, the prices of altcoins will improve faster.
Pages:
Jump to: