Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 10. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
For me Just make sure before investing in make sure you to study the project you want to invest, understand it properly and search what's its content of the project before investing and putting your money.Investing in bitcoin for me is Safe and I can make it sure to my self
Activity: 133
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

of course it will be safe if you save your privacy to access your wallet properly. because no one can hack your wallet if you save it safely.
Activity: 19
as my opinion is that this time in bitcoin our money is 100% safe but in future what should happen nobody can predict but i think  there is no need to worry
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
if to make sure the money we invest in bitcoin safe or not it still there is no guarantee 100% gan. but we must be able to maintain well as undergoing the procedure for the assets that we have not stolen by others .
Activity: 154
Will from my side I can say that make sure my money will be safe invest in bitcoin but first do is to learned the transactions on how investing money will be safe and provide the correct procedures how it works properly to avoid money wasted.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Definitely, Yes it's safe depends in different countries but you can invest to bitcoin because it's legit. Me and my friends earn money to bitcoin, We join in campaigns and buying, selling, Holding bitcoin there's a lot of ways to earn money in Bitcoin it's safe.
Activity: 19
Since bitcoin investment is so online, Bitcoin investment is not safe. Because of the different countries of the world there are heckers. They can find out the confidential information. As a result, you can transfer money to your investment.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
Of course. We can ensure that our investments are safe by strengthening our bitcoin wallet. Or you can also use bitcoin core wallet. That way your investment can be guaranteed safe. Many ways to make your investment safe. Choose the best way to secure your investment. Pick the most powerful wallet so you can settle down with your investment. So do not worry if you want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Yes of course it is very safe to put our money on exchange and then we can protect our account by using google authenticator.

No man, that's neither smart nor safe.
You should at least 1/10 of the posts in this thread and it'll be more clear why.
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
Yes, there are a lot of hackers now adays but in order to prevent or to avoid that hackers you must have to read and read and get some useful informtion that can help you to invest in right entity and not to hackers one. Reading is very important because in this, you will know how to avoid hackers and you can get also a strategies on how to invest in the best company.
Activity: 112
Yes of course it is very safe to put our money on exchange and then we can protect our account by using google authenticator.
Activity: 163
as long as your private keys are safe and you are not puting your money on a shady wallet, i am more than sure that you are never gonna have any risk over it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
As it is known when that you buy cryptocurrency, so that you holds it directly, cryptocurrency security depends on how you keep it safe and protected from hacking, so far my wallet has never been hacked, my suggestion you should really take care be careful with phishing sent through your email and never tell your privatkey to anyone else.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
if in my opinion Aman ga. the origin of the word does not clutter errors or steps that could make the assets and banknotes lost. like never cleaning hp or lektop ki from virus. and does not provide additional security such as Google authenticator and so forth .
Activity: 354
Merit: 100

Here in bitcoin we need to take risk. Definitely we can’t prevent those scammers to so such bad things. But in the otherhand the people behind bitcoin to their best so that the money that we invest will be safe.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
Only we alone can make sure the money we invest in is safe, for that we must take the best safeguards so we are sure that our money is safe. Learn how to secure our money properly and correctly to avoid theft and do it. This forum gives a lot of feedback about the best security in bitcoin investment, so reading and nano ledger is the best way to secure our money in bitcoin, still there are other ways that may be better than that, you can choose which is best according to you.
Activity: 82
There are many options availaible to safeguard your bitcoin. Firstly always enable 2fa security  and keep bitcoins on hardware wallet. This reduces the chances of getting hacked.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

I think it is safe in your wallet but the hackers can hack it anytime if you will not be able to handle your wallet correctly.  Keep it safe and together with your private key's to keep your investment with you.
Having a paper wallet is kinda good too for safety purposes, if you don't want to save your private keys or seeds on the computer but you need to be extra careful too and don't lose your paper wallet and if this happens and you don't have any backup your probably doomed. Grin

If you are afraid to the hackers then just go with the hardware wallets because they are better and safer than having an online wallet or even a desktop wallet they are great for long term holding since they got a safer method of storing cryptocurrencies which is by an offline wallet and they are hardware wallet so they cannot be hacked online.
Correct, Hardware wallet is a must especially if you got a huge amount of Bitcoin or other alt coins that you hodl. A hardware wallet or an offline computer is good for security. In case if a person that hodls a large amount of Bitcoin doesn't have this two things it is better to stay away from malicious sites and don't download too much stuff from the internet because there are a lot of malwares and other viruses with hacking capabilities circulating the internet with the main objective to hack people's seeds or private keys.(But i doubt that a person with huge hodlings of Bitcoin doesn't have those two things that will keep their Bitcoin safe  Grin)
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

I think it is safe in your wallet but the hackers can hack it anytime if you will not be able to handle your wallet correctly.  Keep it safe and together with your private key's to keep your investment with you.
If you are afraid to the hackers then just go with the hardware wallets because they are better and safer than having an online wallet or even a desktop wallet they are great for long term holding since they got a safer method of storing cryptocurrencies which is by an offline wallet and they are hardware wallet so they cannot be hacked online.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Knowledge is your greatest weapon here in bitcoin. When planning to invest or buy always research first. Learn and read to get to know it better before you invest. Not only you are now informed, you will have a lower chance of making mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: