Pages:
Author

Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe? - page 13. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 13
When you are talking about the safety of the wallet of bitcoin mate, it is very safe to store bitcoin but make sure store you keys to safe place or in a offline. And when talking about safety to invest, we cannot assure that because prices are always volatile and must take a risk
Activity: 812
Merit: 251

Bitcoin is safe in the industry and many people have been working
 who knows how much bitcoin is used in this way, they've spent all their money on bitcoin
 so scam bitcoin to other people depends on it in choosing their wallet most of wallets is fake.

Better know that your money is not safe in any descentralized system like cryptocurrencies because it lacks central control and so you can loose all the value of your tokens any time that is why it is better to scrutinize the viability of the tokens first before you invest else you will be risking everything.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Bitcoin is safe in the industry and many people have been working
 who knows how much bitcoin is used in this way, they've spent all their money on bitcoin
 so scam bitcoin to other people depends on it in choosing their wallet most of wallets is fake.
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
I think Btc is safe but we all know that we can not avoid hackers. keep bitcoins safe in our wallets, we can ensure the security of our investments based on what we know and what we need to do so that we can produce in the future.
But no one knows what will happen in the future. This can be replaced with others, though this is not very likely
Activity: 110
Investing in bitcoins is very dangerous. Must be good at storing assets and should not be careless.
Whether in the forum login forum or open the internet site, because it is very easy for hackers to break into our wallet account if we are not careful.
Investing in bitcoins is profitable and safe if we take care in keeping our own assets ..
Activity: 73
First, secure your passwords and especially your private key. The hacker can't access your account if you secure that all. And where you invest the team also secure your private information for the safety of their investments.
Activity: 9
I can be certain of that.
Activity: 444
Merit: 101
The short answer to your question is No.   Investments naturally come with risks because there are so many factors which can affect the performance of markets.  Even more so wen it comes to crypto due to volatility which means that one can't ever be sure of what might happen which could trigger a big sell off or crash in value.  As i'm sure as been said many times, its best to DYOR and decide for yourself whether the risk is manageable for you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Bitcoin forces you to take responsibility for the security of your own money. because there is no effective protection against your bitcoin investment. one of the ways to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin is to keep the password in bitcoin wallet address correctly and correctly and make sure no one else knows password besides us,
Already a long time ago they came up with a reliable way to store their bitcoins. These are hardware wallets. They are reliable and allow you not to worry about the safety of your coins.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
I think bitcoin is one of the safest place to invest our money. It's transactions is safe. But you have to be very careful about your bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 130
Anyway digital currency is digital world. most of developing use for Bitcoin is safe for transactions. the people utilization on BTC, its normally money invest safety.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
the security of bitcoin is in itself. because your storage affects security. do not store bitcoin investments in market wallets. use cold wallet or hardware wallet. and save the private key securely. I think the hackers only have 1% to hack the bitcoin wallet without the private key. unless it is a crypto currency market.
Activity: 51
Through a decent trade we can contribute our cash and for contributing you should need to surmise that danger of losing cash is likewise happening some time yet contribute a less sum initially can demonstrate to you the capability of your benefit in the short run.
Activity: 37
First, no investment is “safe.” Companies can fail, interest rates can change, credit ratings can tank, regulations can shift and demand can drop off all before the sun sets today. Second, the price of bitcoin is extremely volatile. Volatility begets risk, and “risky” is the opposite of “safe.”
Activity: 110
Yeah i think hardware wallet and paper wallet is safe. Because many people used this. And nothing bad happened whit them. Maximum sites use to 2FA security system. It can be trusted. That's why we make sure that our money we invest in bitcoin is safe  Smiley .
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
Bitcoin forces you to take responsibility for the security of your own money. because there is no effective protection against your bitcoin investment. one of the ways to keep our money safe when investing bitcoin is to keep the password in bitcoin wallet address correctly and correctly and make sure no one else knows password besides us,
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

There are a lot of hackers around the world but none can ever hack bitcoins itself. They can hack however your wallet if you carelessly open or access your wallet to connections you have no knowledge of. That's how they get you specially if you left things they can tether on to you like wifi
Activity: 256
Merit: 100

I think it's a yes. Because the money that we earn in bitcoin can provide our needs and wants in life. For you the user, you may trust the bitcoin because it is safe. And if it is not safe why should bitcoin bitcoin still exist? Right? And i'm prettysure that money will be safe because thr security and development of this is very very good and I never feel harmed. And friendly advice, nothing is safe in unsafe world so you should always be careful in everything because scammers is in the air. They still existed bru!
Activity: 224
Of course you can. there are many ways to ensure bitcoin security. you can save your bitcoin investment in triv wallet, coinbase wallet, luno wallet and more. you have to control your private key and protect your privacy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
This is a big challenge for the crypto world how to ensure the safety of our investment in crypto market as more and more trading exchange are being hack and millions of dollars are being stolen by this hackers. this would be a negative trust rating interms of security to crypto market specifically to trading exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: